Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
no worries,anyway,i am 30,and i work in automobili as the service advisor,i am actually frm kl,but now am based here,have been here for the past 6 mths alredi,would be great to meet u guys..anybody here wanting to sell a steering for the e30,mine is now some cheap acesssory steering and its too small,actually looking for the 3 spoke bmw steering(m.tech)i think....anybody wanna go for happy hours today,am going for a few beers at eagles nest,abt 6.45,do feel free to join me...

james;209635 said:
no worries,anyway,i am 30,and i work in automobili as the service advisor,i am actually frm kl,but now am based here,have been here for the past 6 mths alredi,would be great to meet u guys..anybody here wanting to sell a steering for the e30,mine is now some cheap acesssory steering and its too small,actually looking for the 3 spoke bmw steering(m.tech)i think....anybody wanna go for happy hours today,am going for a few beers at eagles nest,abt 6.45,do feel free to join me...

Wah! Lotsa nice cars servicing at automobili. I have a spare E30 steering lying as a decoration in my TV room....its not M Tech but the standard original E30 steering. Let me know lar if you want it.

mine jalan already....2day shud be ready...the other day power steering pump siezed....so had to fix dat.

xsjado;210315 said:
mine jalan already....2day shud be ready...the other day power steering pump siezed....so had to fix dat.

Congrats!! Finally ah. So when are you gonna get the Beru spark plugs from me? Hehe :D

patience....got other issues like trying to hook up the water temp gauge...n tachometer yet to be solved!

guys, my car is out today! but will have to do some maintenance, but it's ready to run! lol.. I'll check on my other two friends if their cars are ready or not..then we'll arrange for TT!!!! YEAH~~

jumpman;210777 said:
guys, my car is out today! but will have to do some maintenance, but it's ready to run! lol.. I'll check on my other two friends if their cars are ready or not..then we'll arrange for TT!!!! YEAH~~

WE WANT PICS!! WE WANT PICS!! :D

Here are the pics!
DSC01042.jpg

DSC01053.jpg

DSC01041.jpg

DSC01040.jpg

DSC01029.jpg

hahaha..just these few for now la..enjoy..

Now the car kenot run due to the clutch master cylinder problem so hopefully it'll be done by the end of the week..damn! =P

Sui sui ah. But what happened to the front bonnet?.....:confused: How come same as my E36 color ah? Hehe

wahhh sooo white....black n white...like michael jackson..heheheh....cu this weekend i guess!!!!wen is the nxt upcoming budget for wheels gonna happen?????

xsjado;211113 said:
wahhh sooo white....black n white...like michael jackson..heheheh....cu this weekend i guess!!!!wen is the nxt upcoming budget for wheels gonna happen?????

What about lowering suspension? * tambah racun* hehe :D

erm..not gonna do so for rims..gonna spend RM900 just for replacements of wear and tear parts. Roger, how much for Zimmerman disc? What about pads? PM me.. Heard about Lemforder brakes? I know its OEM but what about its reliability?

jumpman;211138 said:
erm..not gonna do so for rims..gonna spend RM900 just for replacements of wear and tear parts. Roger, how much for Zimmerman disc? What about pads? PM me.. Heard about Lemforder brakes? I know its OEM but what about its reliability?

Front disc and pads only right?

Top Bottom