Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
To the Kuchingian out there. never knew that we are all so active on forums too. I'm from kch too. but working somewhere else. just went back to kch for a rest last week. never thought of bimmers in kch are so on. well done people. for the bimmers out there enjoy our ride mate!!

Okay :) I have officially bought a 318i E46. Will be out of town for 2 weeks, won't even get to drive my baby until I come back first week of June :) Anyway, if there is a TT let me know :)

Bros, is this thread for ppl in kch only? Ferdinand bro, you bought you E46 in kch or other city?

nice.... I parked mine in KL. fly back to KL once a month to just visit my car and condo. good to know there is ppl from kch actually into bim too. now will have more kakis in kch... awesome dude...

Nice! Lucky you, you have more room to run over there. Here with slow cars on the fast lane and slower cars on the slow lane it will be hard to break 180km/h before you run out of Kuching -Serian road hehehe

Congrats on ur first BMW Ferdinand hahah! When u gonna take me for a ride? hehe..dat nite u dc from Source eh? Nvr came on again ...aiyo...was just about to pwn u..KeEKeKe...

Ferdinand;218199 said:
Okay :) I have officially bought a 318i E46. Will be out of town for 2 weeks, won't even get to drive my baby until I come back first week of June :) Anyway, if there is a TT let me know :)
Congratulation, welcome to the world of pain and pleasure.

jerrytay23;218223 said:
nice.... I parked mine in KL. fly back to KL once a month to just visit my car and condo. good to know there is ppl from kch actually into bim too. now will have more kakis in kch... awesome dude...
U stay in KL and work in Kuching. I stay in Kuching and work in KL, maybe we should switch job.:D

jumpman;218262 said:
Congrats on ur first BMW Ferdinand hahah! When u gonna take me for a ride? hehe..dat nite u dc from Source eh? Nvr came on again ...aiyo...was just about to pwn u..KeEKeKe...

Ayor dunno why I only see pistol and gun floating in the air, cannot see your model at all, and then after that connection lost so I gave up as I was gonna leave for dinner anyways :)

I will give you a ride after Gawai, I am leaving for project out of town and won't be back till after 7th June and then I got to get ready for shoot on 9th June so I guess I hook up with you around 12th gonna upload my files etc after each shoot hence busy 10/11th probably.

daan;218269 said:
Congratulation, welcome to the world of pain and pleasure.

Daan, I look at it as deriving pleasure from the pain :) so it is all good bro all good heehehe *cracks whip*

xsjado;218264 said:
heyyy more beemer kids....shud arrange tt in june then...

Kids? :( I am very old leh.

June 11~14 would be good after that I am gonna leave town for a month for another project.

tyke;217857 said:
hey there guys...just wanted to say hi and that i;m back in here again....
good to be back after such a long time with marriage & work!

good to c y;all still going strong!

chairoger;217902 said:
Strong but not strong enuff to tapau your E30 modified coupe....cabutz!! :D

hey bro,how you doin eh?
my e30 coupe where got modified lah bro?:eek:
wish it was though!

mini_jeff67;218040 said:
Welcome back, tyke-kor! Been busy making babies with Pipa ha? kekeke...

hey jeff....thanks.
bz making babies?no lah...bz with work lah bro...
how u doin and whern r u in kl nxt?
let me know ok.

rgds,
-brad-

mini_jeff67;218178 said:
So see James or Julian? U 2 twins ka? hahaha...

Welcome, Ferdinand!

julian is my first name....james is my 2nd,i always use my 2nd on the net.....anyway thks for the welcome...

Ferdinand;218155 said:
Hello SifuZ :) Well thanks to all your advice via PM I am coming close to getting my first UDM. Just a quick check from fellow Kuchingnite how much does it cost to do a GT1 test or some sort of verification test at AB? I would like to do some final verification before sealing the deal, the dealer seems to insists that AB is too expensive and I can trust their workshop to do it. Thanks in advance and I look forward to meeting you all at your next TT.

Welcome Ferdinand! Always glad to have more Kuching members around. Sweeeeet.

Top Bottom