Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
kembanglah hidung jumpman.....we shall see how many amois willing to get into jumpmans car...then we all ambik lari!!!!!

xsjado;206779 said:
kembanglah hidung jumpman.....we shall see how many amois willing to get into jumpmans car...then we all ambik lari!!!!!

Ssshhh....later he scared then spray back grey colour...:D

Jeng jeng jeng!!

DSC00118.jpg

I dont love auto....still prefer manual but my E36 is auto due to practical reasons. So no choice ah. :(

well..if it's the paintjob that kills..yeah..BEWARE! Due to release at the end of this week kekek..

In the meantime, been real bz with assignments and all..so haven been visiting the forums..

jumpman;208796 said:
well..if it's the paintjob that kills..yeah..BEWARE! Due to release at the end of this week kekek..

In the meantime, been real bz with assignments and all..so haven been visiting the forums..

Ya...study more important than cars and chabos....cabutz! :D

hello to all in kch..

hie all,i am julian,am driving e30 323i in kch,would love to meet up with u guys if possible...this is my number 0128885896,maybe we all could meet for tea,beer or anything,bye then

Welcome Julian! Its good to know of another E30 driver in Kch. Be seeing you! (but more like the other guys will be seeing you first). hehe

yeay welcome james...another e30!!!!!cu soon....hopefully when jumpman gets his car ready

james;209291 said:
hie all,i am julian,am driving e30 323i in kch,would love to meet up with u guys if possible...this is my number 0128885896,maybe we all could meet for tea,beer or anything,bye then

How come ur nick is James but ur name is Julian?!
Btw, Julian has nothing to do with me...so far la..hahaha..anyways, it's a pleasure to know another E30 owner. Mind to intro urself ? Age? Occupation? Gender?

jumpman;209386 said:
How come ur nick is James but ur name is Julian?!
Btw, Julian has nothing to do with me...so far la..hahaha..anyways, it's a pleasure to know another E30 owner. Mind to intro urself ? Age? Occupation? Gender?

Welcome Julian, do joint us for TT when our taiko Jeff is free enough to arrange.

Top Bottom