July Monthly Weekend Drive : Batu Caves <-> Gohtong Jaya - 18th July Breakfast Drive

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi BMWCM
Thank you for organising this drive...
Nice to see so many new faces... OM and forumer as well
Big crowd...

Sunnypuan....wait till the next drive...will cucuk u again..knn
Here are some photos from my lousy camera

DSC03786.jpg

DSC03788.jpg

DSC03791.jpg

DSC03792.jpg

DSC03793.jpg

DSC03795.jpg

DSC03796.jpg

DSC03797.jpg

DSC03798.jpg

DSC03799.jpg

DSC03800.jpg

DSC03801.jpg

DSC03803.jpg

DSC03805.jpg

DSC03806.jpg

DSC03808.jpg

DSC03809.jpg

DSC03810.jpg

DSC03813.jpg

DSC03815.jpg

DSC03816.jpg

DSC03817.jpg

DSC03818.jpg

DSC03819.jpg

DSC03822.jpg

DSC03824.jpg

DSC03827.jpg

DSC03829.jpg

DSC03830.jpg

DSC03832.jpg

DSC03833.jpg

DSC03838.jpg

DSC03839.jpg

DSC03840.jpg

DSC03842.jpg

DSC03845.jpg

Wah lau, Hakkamee ! You so free take so many pictures ar.... Good chap lah, you ! !

Thank you very much to the participants that made this event possible and enjoyable. It was a great fun driving with you guys up and down...
icon10.gif

I appreaciate the patience with us while arranging the cars for photo session...:top:

keep the photos coming...:wink:

and special thanks to fellow noctilux for using his X5 as platform for photo shooting...

L1010227.jpg

L1010229.jpg

wallawei...!!!! best r joint u all guys..

but i kena tinggal la went u all rempit like DK...huh!!...

thank 2 all u guys give me change to joint konvoi...

tq tq tq tq tq......

I am sure there's plenty of story to share after this.. offline.. haha!

I must admit not one of the best organised convoy around, if any unpleasant experience, I wish to apologize on behalf of the committee. The limited knowledge and resources we have, couple with the encouraging turn ups was really a handful for us.

Hope the next one we'll make it a lot better. A big thank you to XXX for helping us marshaling. A good example for walking the talk.. :top:

Ex-president was around to show support, another thank you from us, whom also help solving a forced inducted BMW that suddenly decided to complain thirsty, and of course arranging the cars for photo session.. :top:

Till the next one, take care! :top:

Here's one from my Lumix:
gtj.jpg

wow man,i really miss tis trip...just bck frm outstation...ls minute my superior ask me to go kt...so nw i regret about it...a big applause to u guys...well done!!!!

astroboy;543842 said:
I am sure there's plenty of story to share after this.. offline.. haha!

I must admit not one of the best organised convoy around, if any unpleasant experience, I wish to apologize on behalf of the committee. The limited knowledge and resources we have, couple with the encouraging turn ups was really a handful for us.

Hope the next one we'll make it a lot better. A big thank you to XXX for helping us marshaling. A good example for walking the talk.. :top:

Ex-president was around to show support, another thank you from us, whom also help solving a forced inducted BMW that suddenly decided to complain thirsty, and of course arranging the cars for photo session.. :top:

Till the next one, take care! :top:

Here's one from my Lumix:
gtj.jpg

I think after all the previous outstation monthly drives, this is a good change and everyone enjoyed it, short and sweet. Even Vanilla Coke came solo in her gorgeous E30 :)

Roti Telur was good like always except have to wait for eons, perhaps yesterday there were many ppl...a group of Golf GTIs was there as well :)

I dunno what happened at the back...but heard 320i can cucuk another ///M3 hahaha...back in front I know 3 cars cucuk an E39....:top:

The drive coming down was equally fun, had a S80 police traffic car ahead of us...ahem ahem....:wink:

mega;543885 said:
wow man,i really miss tis trip...just bck frm outstation...ls minute my superior ask me to go kt...so nw i regret about it...a big applause to u guys...well done!!!!

I am sure this wont be the last time we drive up there! :wink:

I had fun rempiting down the hill with fellow Turbology, roads were clear, DSC blinking like mad, ABS ignited every time when braking into speed bumps, my rear Yoko S-Drive despite inflated to 41psi, still behaves like sotong, dancing all over the place, wrong tyre for the occasion.

astroboy;543919 said:
I had fun rempiting down the hill with fellow Turbology, roads were clear, DSC blinking like mad, ABS ignited every time when braking into speed bumps, my rear Yoko S-Drive despite inflated to 41psi, still behaves like sotong, dancing all over the place, wrong tyre for the occasion.

Actually you have to lower the tire pressure for drives like this. Lower pressure = more contact surface area, same thing on the track :) Was running 30 psi only :wink:

If my 4-potter run 30psi, climbing will be a problem, some more its cold in the mountains, scared can't get them up to temperature.. :p

The S-Drive in my rear is a symmetrical thread pattern with directional water channels, so no solid shoulder blocks, coupled with my rear tyre conserving -1'10 camber, plus now overly inflated tyres, no wonder kena cucuk by DY.. :p

David Yong;543709 said:
But I have to say, the ///M cars are really great. Having hard time for me to get close to it :cool:

so modest.....tarbo power kasi tar-pau all the cars. :top:

ALBundy;543909 said:
The drive coming down was equally fun, had a S80 police traffic car ahead of us...ahem ahem....:wink:

Bro, you cucuk the S80 until has to give way & let you pass leh....:top::top::top:

Salute to your ///M3....

ALBundy;543909 said:
I dunno what happened at the back...but heard 320i can cucuk another ///M3 hahaha...back in front I know 3 cars cucuk an E39....:top:

Yah big bullies ... 3 x M3's, 1 x 335i + 1 x E90 cucuk one poor little E39.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom