July Monthly Weekend Drive : Batu Caves <-> Gohtong Jaya - 18th July Breakfast Drive

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackE90;543990 said:
Bro, you cucuk the S80 until has to give way & let you pass leh....:top::top::top:

Salute to your ///M3....

Where got cucuk la... Only at 80km/hr la!!;p

XXX;543994 said:
Yah big bullies ... 3 x M3's, 1 x 335i + 1 x E90 cucuk one poor little E39.....

good..next drive...all participants please CUCUK tis poor little E39 (Silver colour)
hahaha

hakkamee @ wantanmee,

...you cucuk me next thing you know got things flying into your car ...Im not responsible...who ask you so cheapskate buy car without roof...

attenbrough;544003 said:
time for massive diet to gain HP.. hehehe.....

.....eh! where did I hear this theory b4?:rolleyes:

haKKaMeE;544007 said:
good..next drive...all participants please CUCUK tis poor little E39 (Silver colour)
hahaha

Hakkamee, don't mess with XXX ! ! :listen: Scared he might cucuk you back big time....:eek:

XXX;543994 said:
Yah big bullies ... 3 x M3's, 1 x 335i + 1 x E90 cucuk one poor little E39.....

Halo Big XXX.... where got people dare to bully you ! !:stupid: Not scared of you cucuk until kingdom come meh??? hahaha...

ALBundy;543909 said:
I think after all the previous outstation monthly drives, this is a good change and everyone enjoyed it, short and sweet. Even Vanilla Coke came solo in her gorgeous E30 :)

Roti Telur was good like always except have to wait for eons, perhaps yesterday there were many ppl...a group of Golf GTIs was there as well :)

I dunno what happened at the back...but heard 320i can cucuk another ///M3 hahaha...back in front I know 3 cars cucuk an E39....:top:

The drive coming down was equally fun, had a S80 police traffic car ahead of us...ahem ahem....:wink:

Bundy, no wonder XXX complain he sweat until his car flooded inside because being cucuk by you guys....:listen: You guys no heart lah cucuk him with 3 cars..... You guys should cucuk with with 10 cars mah....:eek:

sunnypuan;544038 said:
Bundy, no wonder XXX complain he sweat until his car flooded inside because being cucuk by you guys....:listen: You guys no heart lah cucuk him with 3 cars..... You guys should cucuk with with 10 cars mah....:eek:

Hahaha...sweating? That's the last thing to happen to him la!! He will
Cramp first before anything else!!!!;)

XXX;544010 said:
hakkamee @ wantanmee,

...you cucuk me next thing you know got things flying into your car ...Im not responsible...who ask you so cheapskate buy car without roof...

knn..............
got roof lar.....

haKKaMeE;544048 said:
knn..............
got roof lar.....

hahhahhaa...somebody angry woh.....dont angrylah afterward become hokkienmee...

haKKaMeE;544048 said:
knn..............
got roof lar.....

bro, I dont blame you for hiding your roof in the trunk. This fellow XXX have a reputation for taking people roof and convert it to a spoiler lar. :listen:

sunnypuan;544035 said:
Hakkamee, don't mess with XXX ! ! :listen: Scared he might cucuk you back big time....:eek:

Yup better be careful as good buddy of mine very good at cucuk people xss:top:

Awesome turn up:cool:

astroboy;543919 said:
I had fun rempiting down the hill with fellow Turbology, roads were clear, DSC blinking like mad, ABS ignited every time when braking into speed bumps,

Had fun chasing you going down the hill. Saw your DSC kick on few times.
But you are slowing me down, so I have to cut you :p
My new brake don't work well. Was having major brake fade between bumps.
Half way down, missy cannot tahan oledi.. so I have to slow down

Great drive and thanks everyone for showing up.
I am not surprise a 320i can cucuk M car. It require more than just horsepower when going down hill.

Thanks Al B for d mention. M sure would also be fun to b in d convoy jez to watch d cucuk - mencucuk session :) it was my 1st time taking d e30 via ulu yam road up to top of genting. Cool.. And of course so syiok watching those Ms & 335 effortlessly skimming d hills n corners :). Glad I decided to forego my sleep n headed to d hills last Sunday.

Vanilla Coke;544116 said:
Thanks Al B for d mention. M sure would also be fun to b in d convoy jez to watch d cucuk - mencucuk session :) it was my 1st time taking d e30 via ulu yam road up to top of genting. Cool.. And of course so syiok watching those Ms & 335 effortlessly skimming d hills n corners :). Glad I decided to forego my sleep n headed to d hills last Sunday.

Vanilla Coke,

We shall be looking forward for more Cucuk-Mencucuk session then.....:top: By the way, Great Monster you got there.... E30 M3 Evo....

That 335 is a serious monster, it can slow down to have a conversation with u while rempiting up [I pedal to metal], then do a wheel spin from a cruising take off in its 19" wheel, and chat with another fella in front. Not possible with an NA BMW. I see the E39 528 and E34 M5 although faster than me but I can still keep them in my eye sight, and can be back to the tail when approaching sharp bend.. :D

turbology;544106 said:
Had fun chasing you going down the hill. Saw your DSC kick on few times...

My rear S-Drive tyre couldn't keep up with the front PS3, hence the many oversteers. And so I took the opportunity to let the tail wag while avoiding engine intercept by DSC. DSC indicator lighted almost every corner down, but engine cut only occurs twice. :p :D

Absolute fun! The best part is, I have a live commentator cum navigator riding with me that gives me instant feedback on how well the corners are taken.. I think only few I got the line right while the rest, all mess up.. :p I'm pretty sure he had fun riding the E90 coaster too.. :D :D

4810384029_bbbcc36eae.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

4810385153_425690cc78.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

4811009496_1c0e806cf0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

4810387467_af0036e5cf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

4811011754_c821bcf3a7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

4811012740_54d8175d4f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]