July Monthly Weekend Drive : Batu Caves <-> Gohtong Jaya - 18th July Breakfast Drive

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamsing,

The way u look at Enkil is vicious lar. U aim for his ///M or xSS? Anyway he's all yours

xstatic;544214 said:
4810502419_21da4a4205.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dei Macha Alvin,

Yr pants goin down staring at XXX ar?

4811127106_63fba13e5b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wei XXX whom r u posing at? Looks hensem lar:thefinger:

4810506035_b086a4d4b7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

initialM;544380 said:
Lamsing,

The way u look at Enkil is vicious lar. U aim for his ///M or xSS? Anyway he's all yours

lol....Enkil say his car not fast enuf. I was telling him about ghee and how to sapu to reduce friction....:eek:

initialM;544380 said:
Lamsing,

Wah, you can really smell it...yeah very vicious and no doubt who is the freddie mercury here!!:knuddel:

4813894979_10e2995773.jpg

ALBundy;544556 said:
Wah, you can really smell it...yeah very vicious and no doubt who is the freddie mercury here!!:knuddel:

haha.. Freddie Mercury reincarnated... :p And then he'll probably turn into Freddie Krueger when the day turns into night... :p

hahah....you see Freddie's hand. its moving faster than the speed light, on the way to sapu the ghee.

Calling InitialM, have you received their membership application forms? I believe they have transferred their membership subscription into your Maybank A/C already. Please process their membership cards ASAP....

oh no missed it... did not get any notification from forum...

BlackE90;544650 said:

Calling InitialM, have you received their membership application forms? I believe they have transferred their membership subscription into your Maybank A/C already. Please process their membership cards ASAP....

Bugger.. :eek:

AC525;544664 said:
oh no missed it... did not get any notification from forum...
\

Bro, join as an Official Member ler.....then you can join in all the fun and activities more..:top:

BlackE90;544650 said:

Peter,

Lamsing already become my buddy long time ago. Enkil already become my victim 3 weeks ago when I spent a nite in his ///M3. Lamsing keep up a good work:top:
Anyway we dun use membership card coz we dun practise politic. We just use ghee & semen coz we have fun all the time

if you can enjoy yourself when joining our events, any reason NOT to become a member?

no le, we wish to see you in "blue" soon..drive's are open to all members, not prejudice..hehehe

One member asked me 2 nites ago, if forumer can join official drive, then next year who wants to renew subscriptions.. ? alamak! :eek:

I was tempted to joing in Genting but was distracted.... bwahahahahahahahaah... *run*... *hide*

attenbrough;545346 said:
I was tempted to joing in Genting but was distracted.... bwahahahahahahahaah... *run*... *hide*

Dude, you distracted by what??? too much rempit kah??? wakakaka

sunnypuan;545347 said:
Dude, you distracted by what??? too much rempit kah??? wakakaka

After breakfast enkil was explaining about the membership.... then while I was considering, a Z4 picture flew in my mind.... I had to go bother HakkaMee for his car... hehe....not to mention the 525d with all the torque under the hood... *drulling*.....:listen:

astroboy;545345 said:
One member asked me 2 nites ago, if forumer can join official drive, then next year who wants to renew subscriptions.. ? alamak! :eek:

bro, the drive should be open as much as possible unless it is for special function like visit to BMW factory in Kulim.

Reason is just simple. It is an opportunity for forummer to see the advantage & benefit of joining the club and get to know the official members first hand.

Of course, there should be some events that are exclusive to Official Members ONLY. So how?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom