Official Drive May - Cherating/Kuala Terengganu

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Special Thanks to Bro dzul for the JPJ arrangement to Awana Kijal. :top::top:
sorry for the low grade pics, digital camera oni..:eek:

badrul880;635091 said:
What happened to your E90 bro?

Brudder Badrul / Deep..

Too much of breathed in CO2 after been smoked by E92, F10, E39, E60 and E46..:13::top::wavey:ma babe vibrates during start up:18:. btw its look like she heals by herself after 4 days:25:.

Her FC indicator sometimes swing to 20 lit/km when the car at stop:stupid:..back to zero when brake applied. will bring her to see Halim@beserah for further check up.:36:

Will update the finding

choq@PAKA

deep3102;635233 said:
Special Thanks to Bro dzul for the JPJ arrangement to Awana Kijal. :top::top:
sorry for the low grade pics, digital camera oni..:eek:

Wah, outrider ka? :top:

gregcwho;635136 said:
All bros..

Stay tuned for the upcoming Drive to Kota Bharu Kelantan..am planning something for the drive..

I do know that the 'Drive to KB' thread is now quiet but that's ok as we have to let this Cherating/KT drive get hot & complete first..:biggrin:

Now it's over will revive the KB drive thread..East Coast round 2!!

Serjit...your East Coast opportunity is here again!!..

Cheers :)

..aiii..bumps again.. :)

Eggie86;635243 said:
Wah, outrider ka? :top:

>>> :driver:yes bro, all the way to Awana Kijal from the Phg / Terengganu border ..non-stop :driver:.... red light or not :3:....with all other traffic looking on in awe n envy, it was sweet :biggrin: :top: ...

dzuljazz2001;635265 said:
>>> :driver:yes bro, all the way to Awana Kijal from the Phg / Terengganu border ..non-stop :driver:.... red light or not :3:....with all other traffic looking on in awe n envy, it was sweet :biggrin: :top: ...

Fuyoh. Manyak syiok...

Last time I was in the area plying the roads to Awana, was when I was chauffered by a W211 taxi... Wish I was driving though! Roads were quite nice, especially near Cherating, but of course, have to watch out for the dreaded and sometimes invisible humps and potholes, especially near to Kemaman... :p

Eggie86;635289 said:
Fuyoh. Manyak syiok...

Last time I was in the area plying the roads to Awana, was when I was chauffered by a W211 taxi... Wish I was driving though! Roads were quite nice, especially near Cherating, but of course, have to watch out for the dreaded and sometimes invisible humps and potholes, especially near to Kemaman... :p

still a bit bumpy bro but potholes not evident during the drive ... :)

dzuljazz2001;635308 said:
still a bit bumpy bro but potholes not evident during the drive ... :)

Hehe, then it must've been one heckuva drive!

This Ecc0 kept saying he was flying... :biggrin:

Loads of air time ah?

Wow...really missed this wonderful drive with all the wonderful guys..Glad everyone had fun esp with ghee man 6018..hehehehe...cheers..

Zhul/ fadhlan..excellent job man!!!

johnj;635312 said:
Wow...really missed this wonderful drive with all the wonderful guys..Glad everyone had fun esp with ghee man 6018..hehehehe...cheers..

Zhul/ fadhlan..excellent job man!!!

Didn't know Deep's gotta new name...

The Ghee Man... :vroam:

Eggie86;635328 said:
Didn't know Deep's gotta new name...

The Ghee Man... :vroam:

:listen: ...watch it bro ..tread carefully aaahh....there ARE a few ghee members in this forum you know .... last I heard they are only 1 short of forming an official ghee club ... :biggrin:wowowo...cabutssssszzzz...:vroam:

What's the ghee for la... Lubricant for rotary ah? Serjit got new toy lehhh :vroam:

....somebody looking for ghee on their good morning towel is it??? hahahahahahahaha......cabutttzzzzzz

Some shots from my camera..

1st Stop
IMG_3251.JPG

After Border
IMG_3296.JPG

Awana Kijal Resort
IMG_3348.JPG

IMG_3359.JPG

IMG_3531.JPG

IMG_3557.JPG

View from room
IMG_3324.JPG