Topless Weekend spirited drive

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
keep dat monster away from me....!!!!:mad: :eek:
my tiny lil red fire engine will get crushhhhhhhhed!!!

You call the Miata a fire engine... geez... that more like a little fire trolley. :)

hey Zoggee... you're not serious about driving that red big ass diesel lorry this saturday.

RedZ4;230701 said:
You call the Miata a fire engine... geez... that more like a little fire trolley. :)

hey Zoggee... you're not serious about driving that red big ass diesel lorry this saturday.

*bump*:(
how did you figure it out that its my lorry?:confused:

RedZ4;230701 said:

:D :D let zoggee drive in front and you all follow....that will be a sight!:p :p

Don Franco;230575 said:
Raz, since u wana jump into the other car, can u pinjam me your car ? hehehe :D

Okay! Okay! I drive my car...huhuhu...yeeeehhhhhaaaaaa....

thsaw99;230705 said:
:D :D let zoggee drive in front and you all follow....that will be a sight!:p :p

and let him smoke the hell outta the open top drivers/passengers behind him?? i think second hand smoke is bad, second hand diesel back smoke is a health hazard!!! :mad:

pussy;230744 said:
can my 318i join ?

is your 318i a cabriolet?? or does it need to go to the modshop first? maybe you might bump into XXX there... :D

wei pussy u jes drive watever car but pls ensure u dont wear yr bra lor yeeeeeeehhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

mmmmmmmmmmm i know wat u did when u r not sober yeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa

ah lian;230759 said:
and let him smoke the hell outta the open top drivers/passengers behind him?? i think second hand smoke is bad, second hand diesel back smoke is a health hazard!!! [/QUOTE

:p :D by da time arrive ah lian become the cuteless inspector:D :D cos face all black from smoke hair all stand:D :D ei but we can reverse the order ma...zoggee go behind;)

hmm.. the trip looks interesting.. well, if wake up early 2morrow, maybe will join u all .. red Z3 only..

OK... So its all set we've got a few cars set to show up on the early morning drive tomorrow.

Those confirmed... I'll see you at the Gas Station tomorrow at 7 am.
Those that are interested, and have convertables feel free to stop over.

Should be a good day for a fun drive. The morning air generally is quite refreshing.

We start from the Sprint Highway's gas station and head to Batu Caves and take the Ulu Yam road up to Gothong Jaya for a break and photo session.
Then we head back and down Ulu Yam.

This will be mainly trunk road driving and very little highway cruising. See you guys there.

Time now 6.59am and Im infront of the PC and you guys are going on a topless fun drive......:mad: :( albeit technically I could have come along without my shirt :D
but I was sane enough to not spoil everyones morning with my beautiful topless figure.....yyyyeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa.:D

Drive Save Guys & Gals.....and leave those shirts/blouse on.:D

aiks! how come posting time is different one?

need to find some time to edit out the number plates before posting the photos later...

Top Bottom