HPC - High Performance Challenge

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
jacky;314895 said:
Bro.. need so early meh.. 7a.m.

event start 1pm to 5 pm mah.

Oh...some participants are on the morning session. So yumchar and makan breakfast first. If want to..can tag along with us and park under the tent.

For the first time trekkers, inflate your tires a few psi higher (minimise body roll), bring an extra t-shirt (as sepang is usually hot, could be raining as well in the afternoon) and drink plenty of water.

If you are going to drive hard, check your car's cooling system (radiator, electric fan) and preferably change the engine oil.

Have fun and be safe :)

Cheers!:top:

Bro Zog,
Parking under tent is reserved for participants of that session only and of course, instructors.

Afternoon session participants if early, still park outside so we have sufficient space. The tent this round is smaller.

Also, we are oversubscribed AGAIN and already past 30 cars for Gp1, Gp2. Gp 3 is not generally open to public.

Bundy,
Thanks for tips. Forgot to say, please wear proper shoes. See you there?

just make sure your car is in good working condition... check all fluid - ATF, engine oil, brake fluid, radiator.. Check your brakes... Check your tyres... Check everything so that you can enjoy the day better...

Jules;315176 said:
Also, we are oversubscribed AGAIN and already past 30 cars for Gp1, Gp2. Gp 3 is not generally open to public.

Errrmmm...so many cars ar? Errr...:42:

raz451;315193 said:
Errrmmm...so many cars ar? Errr...:42:

Final count for Grp 1 for afternoon session is 32... still very safe especially for the south track where the track is longer... So there's more space in between cars... Remember, we're not there to race. so no issue....

fabianyee;315223 said:
Final count for Grp 1 for afternoon session is 32... still very safe especially for the south track where the track is longer... So there's more space in between cars... Remember, we're not there to race. so no issue....

O o ok then, I'm kewl! Thanks, Fabian!

[*meditating in a Lotus-Yoga posture* no issue....no issue...no issue...]

Zoggee;314903 said:
Oh...some participants are on the morning session. So yumchar and makan breakfast first. If want to..can tag along with us and park under the tent.

Bro.. So breakfast still on 7am at Dengkil R&R. Please PM me your h.p for communcaition. Thanks Bro.

Rush 28 will together with me.

sure ah? u guys wanna go so early???? cos your slot is in the afternoon.... Don't mind u joining.. The more the merrier.. just don't want u guys to get tired before your session starts...

hpc

fabianyee;315702 said:
sure ah? u guys wanna go so early???? cos your slot is in the afternoon.... Don't mind u joining.. The more the merrier.. just don't want u guys to get tired before your session starts...

definitely cannot for me coz still in bed! :biggrin:
might join the one near sungei besi toll

Would just like to say a big thank you to those who organised this on our behalf. Was a great day out, and I can highly recommend to any others who may be interested in learning more about their car and their own driving abilities.

CK

I second that! :D
Looking forward to the next HPC in June/July...

Had real good fun out there today, RM195 well-spent I'd say! :top:

Top Bottom