how worth E36 to you.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
buy first la! coba bawa! kalau tak tahan... let go!
you win some... you lose some! kira nasib lu. ada lugi, ada untong!
dulu olang manyak cakap, itu Banyak Muntah Wang punya keleta, tapi itu olang sendiri tak pernah bawa itu BMdaberU. semua dengar cakap olang.
karang gua dah pakai, lagi jimat from my ford! tapi kena jaga macam bini no.2!
safety precautions... always buy sedan or aeloback, sebab ada extra buntut to protect the rear passenger. aku punya falsampah...

venonh said:
Hi there,
I've just bought a 96 E36 318i manual. It's pretty lovely.

Hope i'm lucky to get a good condition (on the inside) one... lolx..

nice..congrate to you :) :) :) . i hope u can sleep well now :D :D

daan said:
Another thing is road tax. Kancil = 30/year, 325 = 890/year, 328=1,600/year. Unless u r really into driving, image, self respect, go and get a produa. And for heaven sack, DO NOT get a proton, for 20 years they still can;t get it right, they will never get it right.

HAHA, good explaination and comprehensive answer daan :p

daan said:
Another thing is road tax. Kancil = 30/year, 325 = 890/year, 328=1,600/year. Unless u r really into driving, image, self respect, go and get a produa. And for heaven sack, DO NOT get a proton, for 20 years they still can;t get it right, they will never get it right.

:D Malaysia Boleh ! ! !

eh AmuR
want to hunt together ah?
I oso hunting 1 for myself, preferably oledy moded e36
325 lah
328 cannot afford liao

All e36 gurus,
do u think it is best to wait until next yr?
surely cheaper and getting more older mah
just afraid cannot get loan liao
:D

theCROW said:
eh AmuR
325 lah
328 cannot afford liao

All e36 gurus,

Come to join us tonite E36 TT ... u will get all ur answer there .....:)

theCROW said:
eh AmuR
325 lah
328 cannot afford liao

All e36 gurus,

my hunt is over fren, now subject to bank approval..zzz...so long waiting ...zzzz
if u have patience, u can wait until next year so value will drop a bit only, for me i dun have that patience coz i wan to use that car on hari raya time :D :D :D

about tonite TT, not sure coz not feeling well for 2-3 days :(

AmuR said:
my hunt is over fren, now subject to bank approval..zzz...so long waiting ...zzzz
if u have patience, u can wait until next year so value will drop a bit only, for me i dun have that patience coz i wan to use that car on hari raya time :D :D :D

about tonite TT, not sure coz not feeling well for 2-3 days :(

congrates on finding yr car mate... may you get your loan approved as well. Raya Car for you...

As for the car pricing, definately all cars has its depreciation. It all depend on when and how much you need a car now.

As for me, i got my e36 328 in jan and paid a 69k. our another forumer bought the same e36 328 same year for 55k. so with just a couple of months, the depreciation was around 14k. my suggestion will be to find a great car and get it as soon as you find it. do not wait for price depreciation and stuff like that...

our economy is so unpredictable and the cabinets decision is all based on whose pocket is getting thicker... so go for it mate... don't look back... life is not for ever... :D

look at the difference in road tax between 1.6, 2.0, 2.5 & 2.8... the government do not have any solid reasoning. :cool:

AmuR,
aiyo found oredy?
so fast2 one?

Lionel,
about TT eh..hehe i'm very shy2 person lah

Angel+,
well said bro. hmm must make checklist lah, might come handy while hunting.

Lionel_Koh said:
Dont shy shy .......its a good plaftform for u to get more infor about the car.....

hahaha true true we all no shame people one... just joint and have fun mate... at the same time we will be able to share our knowledge...

theCROW said:
AmuR,
aiyo found oredy?
so fast2 one?

Lionel,
about TT eh..hehe i'm very shy2 person lah

Angel+,
well said bro. hmm must make checklist lah, might come handy while hunting.

dont worry mate... look around and you should find a good one for you... just out of experience... check your engine and gearbox with the right person before buying your car... other parts all not very expensive to repair or change...

just my 50cents...

AnGeLiCdEmOn108 said:
hahaha true true we all no shame people one... just joint and have fun mate... at the same time we will be able to share our knowledge...

So u coming tonite?

Dont say u shy as well.....:D

theCROW said:
eh AmuR
325 lah
328 cannot afford liao

All e36 gurus,

Take you time to look for a good condition 325. I think depreciation should not hit E36 325 so badly since its already quite depreciated in the financial sense. Value for money if you find a good condition one. This year next year, its more like whether you can find a good one this year or next year. Good luck.

Cheers.

Lionel_Koh said:
So u coming tonite?

Dont say u shy as well.....:D

aiya my chinese brothers... i really wish to join you guys but have plenty of work to finish lah... few issues to settle in BKK and Aust. :confused:

Will call you guys if I can make it... Take the LDP and 8 minutes should be in Puchong what ... :D

skin too thick lah bro to be shy shy all... further more skin colour also gettin tinted everyday... hahaha V-KEWL... :D

Hell Boyz said:
he won't shy wan lar, tonite we rock again man :D

Will definately try to make it bro... Will call you guys...

Hey just wondering if our lady forumer coming along... ah ah dont have wild fantasies all... want to bring my fiancee along as well... so the ladies can have their ladies car talk...

AnGeLiCdEmOn108 said:
Will definately try to make it bro... Will call you guys...

Hey just wondering if our lady forumer coming along... ah ah dont have wild fantasies all... want to bring my fiancee along as well... so the ladies can have their ladies car talk...

Aiyah bro, wat a waste, u never come anyway linda never turn up also, lolz :p

no problem bro, we juz meet next time on the next TT, oh yeah next TT will be after Raya, need to rest lar after 5 weeks consistent go for TT :p

Well take care bro and Happy Deepavali to u man :D

Top Bottom