Grand TT 2008 aka mini BimmerFest

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw someone posting a website of the facebook of this Grand TT event. However, I lost track of it and I have been trying to trace it back. Can someone cut and paste the address to me pls? Thanks.

GC Motorsports will be doing a Charity Auction at the Grand TT. PLease bring loads of cash and support this event. Pictures of some of the products that will be auctioned off.

Angel/Eagle eyes for e36, e39, e46, e90 and e60

good job....at last u guys are doing something!...kiddin'..

I have an set of Bendix E36 318 front pad, for my old E36 and I have no use of it now. Can I donate it to the charity lelong counter? Maybe my OEM E36 kidney grill too..

Still trying to get visa to attend though.. :(

ALBundy;331793 said:
GC Motorsports will be doing a Charity Auction at the Grand TT. PLease bring loads of cash and support this event. Pictures of some of the products that will be auctioned off.

Angel/Eagle eyes for e36, e39, e46, e90 and e60.

The committee has decided all proceeds will be donated to Persatuan Penjagaan Kanak Cacat Klang Selangor. The club had make a couple of trips there before.

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5846

Fellow BMW owners, this is a charity event and please do your part to ensure this will be success.

Cheers!

Is BMW Malaysia sponsoring anything for the event? :D

Can anyone advise on the quickest way to get to the venue from downsouth? Many thanks

pion;332964 said:
Is BMW Malaysia sponsoring anything for the event? :D

Yeah, how about their distributors? AB, SA, IA..... :smokin:

sibi;332994 said:
Can anyone advise on the quickest way to get to the venue from downsouth? Many thanks

Sibi, After Sg Besi tol, turn left to Technology Park (TPM), passing Astro, Bkt Jalil, Kinrara, straight all the way till you meet Sunway tol, after paying RM1.60, about 200 meter from there turn left (that is Sunway area). Then at first traffic light turn right. The Grand TT is about 500 mtr from there. Find a way to go to the Parking enterence.

or call me. ,

Who is going to Grand TT from Pandan Jaya/Pandan Indah/Padan Mewah area?? I want to follow the car, pls help me.

Pls PM me the contact for those going to Grand TT from Pandan Jaya/Pandan Indah/Padan Mewah area. Thkx.

Dear Forumers,

Just come and enjoy yourself, there'll be fun and games and prizes to be won. This is a gathering for BMW enthusiasts....so, if you are one, do come!

Thank you Bro Yazid

JYazid;333016 said:
Sibi, After Sg Besi tol, turn left to Technology Park (TPM), passing Astro, Bkt Jalil, Kinrara, straight all the way till you meet Sunway tol, after paying RM1.60, about 200 meter from there turn left (that is Sunway area). Then at first traffic light turn right. The Grand TT is about 500 mtr from there. Find a way to go to the Parking enterence.

or call me. ,

bmw7833;333028 said:
Who is going to Grand TT from Pandan Jaya/Pandan Indah/Padan Mewah area?? I want to follow the car, pls help me.

Pls PM me the contact for those going to Grand TT from Pandan Jaya/Pandan Indah/Padan Mewah area. Thkx.

No one..??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom