Calling All Zers!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Yo Raz.. thx... no expectations to win ler.. were you there too? Din see any Z3s..only 2 Z4's... aiyoo..

gcarch;334061 said:
Yo Raz.. thx... no expectations to win ler.. were you there too? Din see any Z3s..only 2 Z4's... aiyoo..

gcarch,

My ride was that black Z4 parked a couple of metres away from your Z3 in the concourse competition ler...I was, however, helping out at the Registration booth most of the time so...didn't go around much.

It has always been difficult to gather all the Zeds in the house. No worries, bro! I'm sure one fine day we'll all be able to have a top down weekend spirited drive and enjoy teh tariks in the clouds! [Fyi, a few of us did this last year. Was good fun!] Game for another, guys?

yes yes yes yes!!!! But pls dun drive too fast... I havent dropped in my turbos yet. lols...

Apalah Raz... how come din see u? I was wonderin where the owner of that Z4 was...
Urs is a 2.0 right?

gcarch,

Aparaaa....I told you guys I'll be helping out as a volunteer at the Registration Booth. That was the reason why I couldn't convoy with Jeffroom to the event. Never come and look for me also...lol! Next time, ask around and thou shalt be directed to me! pergh! :smokin:

Btw, jeff, wait ar...just finished with the Grand TT. My legs still aching. Will do the drive soon wokey?

raz451, kalau kaki still aching, kena pergi foot reflexology se-round, baru blood circulation okay.. hehehe

naharnms;335724 said:
raz451, kalau kaki still aching, kena pergi foot reflexology se-round, baru blood circulation okay.. hehehe

Reflexology? Kenot le...geli! hehehe

naharnms, another drive to Gohtong Jaya or Awana...amacam?

emmm... sorry for interrupting..... gcarch suggested to do a 1series and Zseries drive 2gether-gether.... is it ok with u guys/gal?? :4:

SalinaSaad;336219 said:
emmm... sorry for interrupting..... gcarch suggested to do a 1series and Zseries drive 2gether-gether.... is it ok with u guys/gal?? :4:

Woi! Tak tido kah???

Emmm....are the motorrad bikers joining too? heh!

raz451;336387 said:
Team Slow Moe tak lalu sini la.... cabutzzzz

Can the moderator put a thread diversion signage somewhere... of course pointing to this thread laaa... cabutzzzzz kuat X2

BlackCat;336404 said:
Can the moderator put a thread diversion signage somewhere... of course pointing to this thread laaa... cabutzzzzz kuat X2

Alo! Tarak kerja kah?

But I second the idea! The signage must have blinking lights all around...(and a minimum speed limit of 120km/h) larriiikkk!

would be super cool to have the motorad lads join in the convoy too. :)
1 series, Z series and the motorrad lads.... dang!:top::top::top:

gcarch;336576 said:
would be super cool to have the motorad lads join in the convoy too. :)
1 series, Z series and the motorrad lads.... dang!:top::top::top:

Geez, thank you for supporting, gcarch!

Ermm...can we have the signage now please?

Hmmmmm, just wondering if there are any Motorrad gals [not pillion but owners/riders] here in Malaysia...???

Top Bottom