BMWCM BimmerFest 2013 - November

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Tell you what, pass to me la, I go pay the road tax then you let me take her out on some weekends la. I promise to care for her properly one. Hehehehe ...

No money to pay road tax. How to pay for entrance fee. Tsk tsk

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Dear Bimmerfest Organizing Committees,
The RM50 entrance fee was imposed for the following:

participants will receive the following:
1) Bimmerfest 2013 T-Shirt
2) Bimmerfest white cap
3) Bimmerfest lanyard with registration card
4) Entrance to Bimmerfest 2013
5) BMW to be included in Malaysian Book of Records

Visitors will only receive 4) and 5).

For your information and record to improve, I did not received the items # 3, 4 & 5 of above. Even though paid RM50 and was there around 10.30am. I was directed by the Security Committees to park my old junk outside the designated official event parking area. There were lots of participants in this situation as well. Not sure they were frustrated or disappointed or too engrossed with the BMWs around them.

Just my 2 cents of personal opinion. Hope to see greater improvement in future BIG events.

Black ... Maybe the security got miscommunication la, wrongly tell you where to park. Best the person in charge of security explain how it happened.

kesian to all security,dahla volunteer,satu sen pun tak dapat,just received order dari orang atas,diorang jugak yang kena all the shit.sedih2...:46:

BlackE90;852311 said:
Dear Bimmerfest Organizing Committees,
The RM50 entrance fee was imposed for the following:

participants will receive the following:
1) Bimmerfest 2013 T-Shirt
2) Bimmerfest white cap
3) Bimmerfest lanyard with registration card
4) Entrance to Bimmerfest 2013
5) BMW to be included in Malaysian Book of Records

Visitors will only receive 4) and 5).

For your information and record to improve, I did not received the items # 3, 4 & 5 of above. Even though paid RM50 and was there around 10.30am. I was directed by the Security Committees to park my old junk outside the designated official event parking area. There were lots of participants in this situation as well. Not sure they were frustrated or disappointed or too engrossed with the BMWs around them.

Just my 2 cents of personal opinion. Hope to see greater improvement in future BIG events.

Peter u never buy teatarik for the Chief of security thats why u cannot park in the official designated carpark hahahaha

Please address correctly your complain. It should be addressed to BMWCM as it is stated in the lanyard that they are the Orgyniser and not Bimmerfest Orgynising Committee.

Sorry to say I should not slam u for that since u did not know who the Orgynisers cause u never recieve your lanyard hehehe

rezzsya;852319 said:
kesian to all security,dahla volunteer,satu sen pun tak dapat,just received order dari orang atas,diorang jugak yang kena all the shit.sedih2...:46:

siap ada yang ingat kita ni kelab berbasikal.. kesian kita... tak ada m3 tak ada m5.. sapolah kito nii...:106:
kalu kereta dia accident pon kita kena, suruh parking elok2 kita kena, dia besit kat depan mof pon kita kono..
tang parking tu bukan kita yg ndak gitu, arahan kata convoy dulu.. nak buat canna.. kot la dapat seringgit satu kereta ke, maybe lah ada special skit..
tak ado pon.. kami tahu group ada 15. group no ganjil masuk lane sini, group no genap lane sinun..
sapa tuan empunya no group kita tak tau pong.. janji park kan kereta.. yg tak folo convoy boleh celah lepas convoy dah masuk..
tak apalah.. harap-harap next year adalah yang sanggup jadi jaga parking and kena hambur dengan yg drive kereta hebat2 tu..
sekian..

Alaaaaaaaa ... takda duit mau bayar roadtax itu Red Hottie mana boleh bayar roadtax M5? *CABUT*

eh, haus lah.. jom gi Rasta. stengah jam aku sampai.

rezzsya;852333 said:
hehe,boleh la bawak balik m3 cabrio skali kat jepung..:eek:

- - - Updated - - -

eh, haus lah.. jom gi Rasta. stengah jam aku sampai.

rezzsya;852333 said:
hehe,boleh la bawak balik m3 cabrio skali kat jepung..:eek:

you very clever. eh, come lah.. i buy you a teh ais.

tIANcI;852334 said:
Alaaaaaaaa ... takda duit mau bayar roadtax itu Red Hottie mana boleh bayar roadtax M5? *CABUT*

- - - Updated - - -

you very clever. eh, come lah.. i buy you a teh ais.

tIANcI;852334 said:

AmoiSky;852329 said:
siap ada yang ingat kita ni kelab berbasikal.. kesian kita... tak ada m3 tak ada m5.. sapolah kito nii...:106:
kalu kereta dia accident pon kita kena, suruh parking elok2 kita kena, dia besit kat depan mof pon kita kono..
tang parking tu bukan kita yg ndak gitu, arahan kata convoy dulu.. nak buat canna.. kot la dapat seringgit satu kereta ke, maybe lah ada special skit..
tak ado pon.. kami tahu group ada 15. group no ganjil masuk lane sini, group no genap lane sinun..
sapa tuan empunya no group kita tak tau pong.. janji park kan kereta.. yg tak folo convoy boleh celah lepas convoy dah masuk..
tak apalah.. harap-harap next year adalah yang sanggup jadi jaga parking and kena hambur dengan yg drive kereta hebat2 tu..
sekian..

Amoi , hari tu ada security yang berbasikal, mungkin sebab tu depa ingat ni kelab basikal....

Instructions were clear, convoy to park first, if there is no more parking left, cars are to be directed to the public parking.

Walk in registration, also to park at public area, then register. After registration only then can park at the event area.

mizhan;852337 said:
you very clever. Eh, come lah.. I buy you a teh ais.

- - - updated - - -

you very clever. Eh, come lah.. I buy you a teh ais.

why you no invite me ah

Top Bottom