Thanks To All (Grand TT)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
rzcarter;334157 said:
mr president, just register 1 week, can get also ke?

All new members who joined in '08 will get it I suppose but limited to the first 150....You all luckylah we join that time abuk pun tarak...but its ok we join the club bcos its BMW Club not bcos can get free things.

Cheers

Ps. me no president only answer on behalf ...so dun say I perasan....kekkekkekek

President Albundy, Organizing Chairman Okow, all Committee members of the club and volunteers that so dedicatedly made this event happen with professional execution = HATS OF TO ALL OF YOU! You guys pull together an amazingly GREAT JOB! Got the Motorad boys to be part of the club.... super!

Well done and I'm proud to be an official member of the club! Keep it up and I look forward to more exciting events in the future.......................

:41::41::41::41::41::41::41::41:

Here's from a new member who just signed up. :top:
Its not easy managing a car club, in fact it's a mammoth task with lots of details to be taken cared of especially when it involves organising an event as big as this one and BMWCM pulled it off splendidly even tho it was for the first time. Certainly augurs well for the club to see so many members devoting their precious time and effort to make it all happen.

I certainly enjoyed myself mingling with everyone, those from UDMO, Bimmerianz, BMWCM and all whom I've had the pleasure to chat with. The general festive mood was overwhelming and added much value and that very special feeling of owning a Bimmer, be it an old beat up Bimmer, that not so new Bimmer or even a spanking new virgin Bimmer. :cool:

I guess I joined the club as well as the events with no expectations whatsoever but simply to contribute to the crowd at the fest. lols. Thx so much to Yazid(for his effort in making sure my club goodies are sent to me, really appreciate that), Grace(for the warm welcome at the reception), Salina(for da super warm smile at the reception...ur the ambassadress of the event!) , Alan (for organising the superb CONVOY), Pion (for organising the other half of the convoy from Ipoh and for the super laughs), the super babes at the fest...:rock::rock::rock: for adding colour to the fest.

Here's to a better Bimmerfest 2009. And will pledge to offer whatever assistance I can from Penang.
Kudos to BMWCM for a job well done albeit some lose ends. (then again, nothing is perfect)
Peace and goodwill for all. :top::top:

gcarch;334203 said:
Here's from a new member who just signed up. :top:
Its not easy managing a car club, in fact it's a mammoth task with lots of details to be taken cared of especially when it involves organising an event as big as this one and BMWCM pulled it off splendidly even tho it was for the first time. Certainly augurs well for the club to see so many members devoting their precious time and effort to make it all happen.

I certainly enjoyed myself mingling with everyone, those from UDMO, Bimmerianz, BMWCM and all whom I've had the pleasure to chat with. The general festive mood was overwhelming and added much value and that very special feeling of owning a Bimmer, be it an old beat up Bimmer, that not so new Bimmer or even a spanking new virgin Bimmer. :cool:

I guess I joined the club as well as the events with no expectations whatsoever but simply to contribute to the crowd at the fest. lols. Thx so much to Yazid(for his effort in making sure my club goodies are sent to me, really appreciate that), Grace(for the warm welcome at the reception), Salina(for da super warm smile at the reception...ur the ambassadress of the event!) , Alan (for organising the superb CONVOY), Pion (for organising the other half of the convoy from Ipoh and for the super laughs), the super babes at the fest...:rock::rock::rock: for adding colour to the fest.

Here's to a better Bimmerfest 2009. And will pledge to offer whatever assistance I can from Penang.
Kudos to BMWCM for a job well done albeit some lose ends. (then again, nothing is perfect)
Peace and goodwill for all. :top::top:

well said gcarch :top::top: especially the part tat u compliment me heheheh :4: just kidding :wink: Hope to see more of u during our activities or maybe when i balik kg we can meet up for TT as i didn't get the chance to actually mingle with u northern guys :love::love:

eh... seriouslah... what the...? lols... I think being a newcomer being greeted with that kind of smile...fuyoooh .... Mr President, Salina must be made Ambassadress for BMWCM lo. PR memang cun. heheh
Dun worry, am gonna be super active. :p

gcarch;334219 said:
eh... seriouslah... what the...? lols... I think being a newcomer being greeted with that kind of smile...fuyoooh .... Mr President, Salina must be made Ambassadress for BMWCM lo. PR memang cun. heheh
Dun worry, am gonna be super active. :p

:eek::eek: paiseh... paiseh.... u don praise me too much la... later i kembang muahahahahhahaha :65:eek:psss cabutzzz :vroam:

To the org. comm. ....well done..... & to pion and penang lads.....i had a good time during the convoy....nice meeting u guys... & more trips to come!!!
To me, meeting old frens and getting to know new ones are the best thing about the TT.....

gOdspEed;334270 said:
To the org. comm. ....well done..... & to pion and penang lads.....i had a good time during the convoy....nice meeting u guys... & more trips to come!!!
To me, meeting old frens and getting to know new ones are the best thing about the TT.....

godspeed ... your e30 looks damn chun that day :top:

... next Grand TT/event/etc ... more focus/emphasis on fellowship & friendship perhaps? :D:D:D

pion;334278 said:
... next Grand TT/event/etc ... more focus/emphasis on fellowship & friendship perhaps? :D:D:D

Perhaps that would be ideal in a event whereby attendance is no more than 20-30 people. Any larger and people will definitely be neglected. The idea is of course a noble one albeit a hard one to achieve.

Sorry not there to share the fun.
Somehow I got the impresion there was no involvement (aka sponsorship) from BMW malaysia, AB, Sapura, all those big companies making money from the Bimmers!

Just curious!

polluxcapella;335401 said:
Somehow I got the impresion there was no involvement (aka sponsorship) from BMW malaysia, AB, Sapura, all those big companies making money from the Bimmers!

Just curious!

By them providing their showroom vehicles and their presence (MD, GM and SA's,tech's) at our event has show their commitment to this club.

The club is an independent entity but always in constant contact with the above mention and we have participated in many of their functions in return.

Sometimes involvement and relationship means more than just giving out goodie bags, bro!

polluxcapella;335401 said:

Just curious!

Bro,

No need to be sorry. U just miss one hell of event. 280 Bimmers at one venue. Actually as Bro WC9922 mentioned they supported a lot from what I saw during the event.

P/S: By the way how fast do u drive? Just curious whether I'm an idiot or a maniac. :smokin:

Some time I'm an IDIOT, other times I am a MANIAC.. :p :D

pion;334277 said:
godspeed ... your e30 looks damn chun that day :top:
:burnout:....thanks bro..... but still cannot tops wolverine's monster:rock:.....heheh

I 'm one of those who could not make it :eek:, am sure lots of photos taken of the event - where is it posted? i tried search but could not find any hits..
Congrats to all involved, from all accounts the event was a hit .

oops , found it, photos posted in the Your Shots sections.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom