Grand TT 2008 aka mini BimmerFest

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any hotels to recommend for outstation members attending the Grand TT? Special discount rates? :D

yes, pion..

WE had this in mind, once the outstation members is adequate, we will post the details.
can you please do a head count of how many members will be staying overnight ?
the hotel is just in front of the Venue..

regards.

pion;327380 said:
Any hotels to recommend for outstation members attending the Grand TT? Special discount rates? :D

pion, I will check the rate for Sunway Lagoon Resort Hotel and the slightly cheaper Pyramid Tower Hotel. Both are directly opposite our Grand TT venue

pussy;327393 said:
yes, pion..

WE had this in mind, once the outstation members is adequate, we will post the details.
can you please do a head count of how many members will be staying overnight ?
the hotel is just in front of the Venue..

regards.

Fren the hotel got SPA or not??

initialM;327514 said:
Fren the hotel got SPA or not??

Got! But slightly further away, Hotel Romeo and Hotel Juliet, also in Sunway, near our venue...only about 10 minutes walk.

Would be great if the hotel has safe & sheltered car parks for our Sheer Driving Pleasure cars :D

pion;328021 said:
Would be great if the hotel has safe & sheltered car parks for our Sheer Driving Pleasure cars :D

Park at the venue a day early and get nice parking/lansi spot ler. :top:

Van1ty;328094 said:
Park at the venue a day early and get nice parking/lansi spot ler. :top:

Van1ty, good try bro...we got that covered too. Parking will be closed from the night before for 'set-up' and will only be opened again at a stipulated time for our event.

Just an update.

There are 45 attendees for grand tt in Facebook now, some of whom are non forumers.

Fellow Members and Enthusiasts,

These are some of the showgirls whom will be attending the event. There are more, I just need to spend more time vetting all of them:love:

Cheers:top:

ALBundy;328550 said:

These are some of the showgirls whom will be attending the event. There are more, I just need to spend more time vetting all of them:love:

hard work man :top:

ALBundy;328550 said:

Mr. President, I think I remember you saying to me personally that I am your assistant for this department. So, here I am. I'm your man for this task! :wink: :hahaha:

Bix;328596 said:
Mr. President, I think I remember you saying to me personally that I am your assistant for this department. So, here I am. I'm your man for this task! :wink: :hahaha:

Dear Mr Bix,

Due to your cheeky replies and your constantly persistent reminders to the commiitee, please be informed that you've been duly removed from this duty.

As punishment, we have now assigned you to 'dressing room' duty. Please take note that you will be held soley accountable should the 'quick change' of clothes for the models be delayed. As such, it is highy advised that your role should not only be supervisory but also very 'hands on'.

Also do take note that we have more severe penalties in store and we will not hesitate to discharge them should you violate the above again.

Notice served.

feisaldzul;328577 said:
hard work man :top:

It is definitely strainful to the eyes, need another round of LASIK soon.

Who should I choose??!!:stupid::love:

Wednesday, 28th May 2008

I, Bix, hereby accept my punishment responsibly and gracefully and will serve my sentence with full 'hands-on' labour work.

I abide to the sentence given and will not repeat my actions as I will fully concentrate on the task given.

Sincerely Yours,

Bix

P/S Ampang Boys will be so jealous!

Bix;328606 said:
Wednesday, 28th May 2008

I, Bix, hereby accept my punishment responsibly and gracefully and will serve my sentence with full 'hands-on' labour work.

I abide to the sentence given and will not repeat my actions as I will fully concentrate on the task given.

Sincerely Yours,

Bix

P/S Ampang Boys will be so jealous!

I, Alvin, hereby punish 'myself' to this community service responsibly and gracefully and will serve my sentence with full 'hands-on' labour work.

In short, I don't mind even if it is holding the lights for Bix when he 'hands-on' la:thefinger:

Ampang Boys, still got many lights to hold. Come on:biggrin:

BMW Malaysia has also agreed to provide the new 1 series coupe (135i) for display during the event.:top:

6292007151744.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom