Calling All Zers!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
List of Zeds to Grand TT

1. raz451 (Z4)
2. jeffroom (z4)
3. gcarch (Z3)- Penang.
4. joshcwj (Z?)

Joshcwj, I took the liberty to enlist you. Let's keep the list going please. Come on, I know we have more than these in the Zed House. Sanyen, Andrew, Naharnms, RedZ4, Sanjay, Zul (can't remember ur nick)...let's all go together gether :).

hi all

i m new here n about to get a z4 soon. come across this page while surfing the net. u guys sound like a big family of zers... cool!! hope can join u guys, =)

Hi eve!..so wen u getting ur Z4..thr is a grand TT coming up soon!.if u can make it join us if u dun juz come n look see look see!!!...lolzzz

eve;330048 said:
hi all

i m new here n about to get a z4 soon. come across this page while surfing the net. u guys sound like a big family of zers... cool!! hope can join u guys, =)

Hi eve,

Welcome to the forum.

As is customary, please do a brief introduction of yourself in our Newbie Section and be welcomed by the rest of the Club.

Hope you have a fun time getting around.

Best regards
raz451

astroboy;326681 said:
raz, try this, prepare a nice invitation card and put them on the windscreen of all the Zs that's park within reach from you, like Ah Loong distribute business card. I am sure you would see surprising response. In fact, should put them on all the BMWs in the parking lot within your reach. Many of them don't go online and thus... offline :D (Oh yah! be careful in the parking lot, don't do it alone!)

I'm pretty sure offline owners are welcome to the GrandTT too!

For some, I might not be making sense... so please ignore me..

Woei.... astroboy.... dun disturb people's thread larrr and go enrol yourself in the E90 thread for this event :thefinger:

Back to topic:

List of Zeds to Grand TT

1. raz451 (Z4)
2. jeffroom (z4)
3. gcarch (Z3)- Penang.
4. joshcwj (Z3)

hi jeff & raz

thanks. ok, will intro myself in the newbie section. btw, what is it about grand tt? erm... when n where? haha... sorry lo... i m a bit blur....

=D

Is on the 14th june and is opposite sunway hotel...So eve wen u getting ur ride..wat colour?

Gentlemen,

Are you guys planning a convoy to the event?

I will have to be at the venue as early as 2.15pm to help set up the registration booth so won't be able to join the convoy, if any. Will meet all of u there itself.

Cheerio

[jeffroom, what happen to Andrew? Is he joining us there?]

Hi raz, he told me tht he's joining us.I will call him.All the Z's boy r we convoying 2 the event?

Jeffroom;332997 said:
Hi raz, he told me tht he's joining us.I will call him.All the Z's boy r we convoying 2 the event?

Great news! Catch u boys tomorrow!

Cheers

jeffroom...are u guys joining the convoy to Ipoh and KL tomorrow morning at 7am sharp?
They're meeting at Juru R&R and it's like 12 confirmed cars frm Penang lo....
:top::top::top:

Gentlemen,

Apologies for not being able to catch up with all of you during the Grand TT (except for naharnms (Z3)) as I was here, there and everywhere. :wink: Nevertheless, hope you boys had a blast.

Cheerio

Hey sorry man! I was out station and couldn't join the Grand TT :(

Looking forward to some HOT pictures!! Cheers!!

Btw, gcarch, congrats on your winning. Didn't get a chance to chat up with you. Heard from some reliable sources 2 Z4s were parked outside the designated parking area. What happened la?

One of our E90 friend also had to park outside, don't think they want to save the RM2 parking la.. :D The bimmers were filling up the lots fast and by 4.30pm, its already half of the parking gone! By 5pm, no more parking lio.. :eek:

So they are obviously late.. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom