Grand TT 2008 aka mini BimmerFest

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a great event I know how tired all the group that make it happen.

i turned much darker now... been sitting in cool long tub the whole day...

my legs are very much numb...

Like to thank all the volunteers and members that assisted us..

it wouldn't have been a success with out you guys, sorry also for the thin line of patience of some of us...

regards.

to the ampang and malacca boys.. A big thanks..

It was great to be back after a long sabbatical. Good to see old chums and familiar faces again. I had a glorious outing plus it was the first time in a long long time that I gulped 5 cans of Coke in 3 hours. Was burping like hell on the way back. :eek:

Special thanks to Okow for the invitation too. Aiyo....lupa nak register summore! :stupid:

A serendipity of sorts kinda day for me really. Thanks heaps folks! :top:

Cheerio
Zaki

Well done guys/gals and especially to the committee as well as the volunteers for organising a Great event :top::top:

I'm deeply sorry for being late as I got lost while trying to get to sunway :stupid: *whats new with tat* :eek::listen:

To bro affan i hope that ure daughter will have a speedy recovery :wink:

regards
SalinaSaad

SalinaSaad;333505 said:
I'm deeply sorry for being late as I got lost while trying to get to sunway :stupid: *whats new with tat* :eek::listen:

Get a GPS lah... will save you time and petrol...

zaki444;333502 said:
It was great to be back after a long sabbatical. Good to see old chums and familiar faces again. I had a glorious outing plus it was the first time in a long long time that I gulped 5 cans of Coke in 3 hours. Was burping like hell on the way back. :eek:

Special thanks to Okow for the invitation too. Aiyo....lupa nak register summore! :stupid:

A serendipity of sorts kinda day for me really. Thanks heaps folks! :top:

Cheerio
Zaki

aiya, you came also... sorry was too busy....

hope you enjoyed it..

Congratulations and thanks to the committee and volunteers who made this event happened. It sure took a lot of effort, sweat and body aches - I could see the toll on some of you after the main event was over. Hope you guys rested well today. Appreciate & salute what you guys have done.

Im much darker than my already dark self. Got 2 blisters on my foot ready to burst. My leg cramped around 6pm yesterday. Showered for a long time in cold water when I got home last nite trying to bring down my body heat absorbed from the day's event.
....the event went well, good display of cars & bikes and public turnout was overwhelming, perfect weather (thanks to our 'weatherman') although it treatened to rain several times, looks like most had a good time... just came back from a cha kuat session to ease my aches and with all this, I cant help but feel that it was all very worth while indeed...stress moving down to normal levels.
Thank you all who participated.

Hahahahaha... After reading what Pussy and Okow had to say, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I had major heat rash when I got back. Turned the air-cond to the coldest and still felt warm in bed (for the wrong reasons). This morning I was walking funny the whole day (also for the wrong reasons!).

But ya know what! I was happy becos you guys were happy!!

Kudo the BMWCM for arranging the great events.

Special thanks to Albudy and committees and not forgetting all the volunteers who have help in making this great event. (Hope you guys get extra coupons for drinks).

Good to see old faces and new as well..

BMWCM rockz...

kudos to everybody for making tis thing happen.................3 cheeers

Congrate to all commitee grand TT. sorry to all members coz cant join this event. next time i will join !!!!!!!

Congrats to the organizing committee! Well done! You overachieved 140% of your car target. Excellent job!

Bailey;333590 said:
kudos to everybody for making tis thing happen.................3 cheeers

yep, well done to the comittee(all that initiate this GTT) ..:top:. great event, even better with Motorad around. Bal...guanye lucky draw ada lagi ke?? hehe

sorry mate unless u were bz helping them pack during the lucky draw announcement............i bet u went missing helping GC booth packing kot ????????

Thank you to everybody who made this event a reality. Without you all support this event wont be possible. Thank to the Penang group,Ipoh group,Termeloh BMW, Johor group,Melaka GroupUDM,Bimmerianz,Bimmers club,Malatbimmer,ProjecktBMW and all the rest for coming and making this event more happening. Thank to all my volunteers for doing and superb job so was the volunteers for others department. Till we meet next year GRAND TEH TARIK.

she'll be out in about two days.
Vincent, you were checking out my car for quite some time. Yours is the opposite E36 in white right?

pussy;333488 said:
i turned much darker now... been sitting in cool long tub the whole day...

my legs are very much numb...

Maybe, I M 2 shades darker then U now!:eek::eek:

fabianyee;333506 said:
Get a GPS lah... will save you time and petrol...

hee.. hee.. got mine at the fest.. member price 1150.. but found out later on other site same price... so no special price as advertise..

anyway... still playing with it... :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom