Thanks To All (Grand TT)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
wc9922;335402 said:
By them providing their showroom vehicles and their presence (MD, GM and SA's,tech's) at our event has show their commitment to this club.

The club is an independent entity but always in constant contact with the above mention and we have participated in many of their functions in return.

Sometimes involvement and relationship means more than just giving out goodie bags, bro!

I asked because in the president's thank-you post, he thanked everybody but there was no mention BMW Malaysia,AB,Supura and the usual big boys!

initialM;335404 said:
Bro,

No need to be sorry. U just miss one hell of event. 280 Bimmers at one venue. Actually as Bro WC9922 mentioned they supported a lot from what I saw during the event.

P/S: By the way how fast do u drive? Just curious whether I'm an idiot or a maniac. :smokin:

Just something to think about : next time when you are on the road, if you'r hogging the highway fast lane at 110, the guy behind you will be thinking you are an idiot, but when you zooom pass the guy at 60 in front of a school, the guy will call you a maniac....SPEED is relative, the higher you are the more relatives you have, but when you have to crawl on four, nobody knows you! The sad thuth of life. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom