BMWCM BimmerFest 2013 - November

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I have to change my signature GIF to this, because the previous one has caused XXX & Astroboy much inconveniences to their work concentration and walking with an upright tool.

Is this signature GIF more decent?

Observing from a corner.........seem that people who complained can't be representing everyone. You know, we all have different expectations, except that the silent majority, if I should say so, although see certain things not up to their expectations, are willing to accept them as part and parcel of life based on the principle of "give and take", the fact that no human is perfect and we must appreciate other's people effort.

Complaining and condemning others, if we are not careful, could be easily become some sort of mental therapy for some who have either too stressful lives or too free, thus would take any opportunity to vent out their frustrations or boredom.

The complains by one or two from the north were basically, as you could read in FB, are on things which could be considered as trivial viz a viz, no drift event, not much programs, no chance to eratkan silaturrahim (saying no chance is simply an excuse, most important, do you really wish to do so?), not enough convenient foodstalls, had driven long distance from the north and come just to park his car, etc. At the same time saying something like.... have old cars so people didn't care or saying that people overcharged for food and drink taking advantage of orang kampung, etc....you could just analyse, all these could be proven irrational one by one...and it looks more like a complete failure to see the bigger picture.

The silent majority who love to see BMW cars and proud to own ones. They may not necessarily wish to drift race, to mat rempit, to have beer and dancing girls, etc. They probably just wish to see many BMW cars in one place - which was very rare and in our case a Malaysia Guinness Record. Actually there are a lot of things to be happy about and just being there in that moment is something important enough to most people. Anyone who think this is not important shouldn't have come to bimmerfest in the first place.

Maybe an ideal scenario for people who complained would be all the other BMW onwers parked their cars elsewhere and then all come to a beach to admire someone's beautifully modified BMW, and then become audience or spectators of drift race show, etc. At the same time on that beach there are plenty of food and drink, BBQ, Music, Karaoke, singing competition, some game of musical chair, etc......:wink:

mizhan;852335 said:
eh, haus lah.. jom gi Rasta. stengah jam aku sampai

Denggg.. am stuck at ara cant go out sbb jengg.. dengg.. iss cucur udang la canni..

tIANcI;852361 said:
Tauhu bakar sudah makan, pisang goreng sudah makan ... Kekeke ...

Tianci, next time satay kambin i tak simpan untuk you okay :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

tIANcI;852368 said:
Amoi ... MMZ selalu tadaa kambing la. Itu pakcik selalu sold out.

Bila you tak datang selalu ada.. Lain kali datang pukul 9.. Confirm ada..

knn...i no sound no picture also kena tarik inside here...:motz:

tianci...all this happen bcos of youlah...give wrong advise bcos u want to sabotage BMWCM and set up ur Hamsap Club to be the Official Club...just admit it lah...,.

XXX;852398 said:
tianci...all this happen bcos of youlah...give wrong advise bcos u want to sabotage BMWCM and set up ur Hamsap Club to be the Official Club...just admit it lah...,.

Wah tIANci, you campaigning and recruiting for your Hamsap Club?
Where is the party to Hamsap?

XXX ... What the hell you let the cat out of the bag la!!!!
Black E90 ... The real person behind Hamsap Club is XXX, you see his nick you know la.

- - - Updated - - -

XXX ... What the hell you let the cat out of the bag la!!!!
Black E90 ... The real person behind Hamsap Club is XXX, you see his nick you know la.

BlackE90;852311 said:
Dear Bimmerfest Organizing Committees,
The RM50 entrance fee was imposed for the following:

participants will receive the following:
1) Bimmerfest 2013 T-Shirt
2) Bimmerfest white cap
3) Bimmerfest lanyard with registration card
4) Entrance to Bimmerfest 2013
5) BMW to be included in Malaysian Book of Records

Visitors will only receive 4) and 5).

For your information and record to improve, I did not received the items # 3, 4 & 5 of above. Even though paid RM50 and was there around 10.30am. I was directed by the Security Committees to park my old junk outside the designated official event parking area. There were lots of participants in this situation as well. Not sure they were frustrated or disappointed or too engrossed with the BMWs around them.

Just my 2 cents of personal opinion. Hope to see greater improvement in future BIG events.

Bro, parking was full at the event area ... Hence other cars that were part of the convoy were directed to park outside the event area. We've had to handle 600-700 cars which were parked and sorted within 1.5 hours inside and outside of the area.

B33mEr;852405 said:
Bro, parking was full at the event area ... Hence other cars that were part of the convoy were directed to park outside the event area. We've had to handle 600-700 cars which were parked and sorted within 1.5 hours inside and outside of the area.

I do appreciate the hard working volunteer Security Committees, Thank you bro, I do understand the situation, thus that's the reason I mentioned is to improve for future events like this scale.
I noticed that the cars parked on single side of the two roads in the event area, however, maybe there could be possibilities to have parked on both sides (left and right) of each road.
Just a pointer to be considered, nothing to complain about. Please don't get my suggestion as a complaint.

BlackE90;852414 said:
I do appreciate the hard working volunteer Security Committees, Thank you bro, I do understand the situation, thus that's the reason I mentioned is to improve for future events like this scale.
I noticed that the cars parked on single side of the two roads in the event area, however, maybe there could be possibilities to have parked on both sides (left and right) of each road.
Just a pointer to be considered, nothing to complain about. Please don't get my suggestion as a complaint.

Dengan izin Yg Berhormat and if I may sir,

The orientation of the parking [on the designated boulevard] was a condition and directive of the venue owner/administrator put forth.

I notice the area infront of stage could have easily parked abt another 60-100 cars why was this not utilize ?

- - - Updated - - -

I notice the area infront of stage could have easily parked abt another 60-100 cars why was this not utilize ?

XXX you din go and help arrange the cars ar? You see can park 500-600 cars but you never go help? You try to sabo by keeping quiet issit?

XXX;852428 said:

- - - Updated - - -

That would be the MOF courtyard I believe, which we were not given permission to use [or limited usage] by the venue owner/administrator. Hope this clarifies your parking question.

- - - Updated - - -

XXX;852428 said:

- - - Updated - - -

That would be the MOF courtyard I believe, which we were not given permission to use [or limited usage] by the venue owner/administrator. Hope this clarifies your parking question.

Top Bottom