Fuel consumption 11.3L/100km

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
opppss sorry...mean the FC...hehehe...mabuk today...mine is from UK....but i'm still confuse is this shows Miles or KM since beside the counter wroted MILES

2011-01-04161704.jpg

ELnino;595041 said:
opppss sorry...mean the FC...hehehe...mabuk today...mine is from UK....but i'm still confuse is this shows Miles or KM since beside the counter wroted MILES

2011-01-04161704.jpg

thats the mileage in miles as it say miles. you can change it to km and its display 'km' next to that dot under 'miles'.

btw that dot lights up to indicate that the mileage have been tampered with previously. or maybe you have changed the LCM?

when i bought this car...it is what it is...never change anything..owhh...if dotted meant change edy? i'm still confused...few day ago i try to count from my house to sg besi toll...approximately around 18 - 20km...in around 12.4miles...but my meter reading is around 15miles..

ELnino;595056 said:
when i bought this car...it is what it is...never change anything..owhh...if dotted meant change edy? i'm still confused...few day ago i try to count from my house to sg besi toll...approximately around 18 - 20km...in around 12.4miles...but my meter reading is around 15miles..

how are you sure its 18-20km? dont rely on signboards, they are not accurate. try to do a run on the highways with the km marker on the side of the highway...that one is accurate.

seems that somebody has tampered with your mileage bro..

Yupe, someone tempered the actual millage before. The guy was not smart enough and left the 'dot' there.

i know it is 20 - 22 km because i've count it before using KM from my waja...ermm...nevermind lor..as long it is miles..if KM...then i died lor...sure too high

Can anybody help me? more i read get more confius how to culculate.
Mine is 525i run with 19". Use primax Ron95 was clock 195km for RM50 city and my obc show 7.9 its ok or something wrong... fill like banyak makan minyak jek, only difference is my car fill more response and no need to floor more..compere to Vpower Ron97. a month back my OBC was 8.8.

Mtigo;597842 said:
Can anybody help me? more i read get more confius how to culculate.
Mine is 525i run with 19". Use primax Ron95 was clock 195km for RM50 city and my obc show 7.9 its ok or something wrong... fill like banyak makan minyak jek, only difference is my car fill more response and no need to floor more..compere to Vpower Ron97. a month back my OBC was 8.8.

The OBC is not 100% accurate as it serves only as a guide. Do it the conventional way by measuring "full tank to full tank". Based on your figures, you are getting about 7.4 km per litre (195km/26.3 litres)

Dear all... My last full tank gives me only about 490km but from comments by all bros here it seem that I should be getting better then that ... Any recommendation on how to improve my fc? Any part(s) need to be changed?

check ur O2 sensors. It could deteriorate after some time and provide inacurate fuel consumption readings.

Creazee;597974 said:
Dear all... My last full tank gives me only about 490km but from comments by all bros here it seem that I should be getting better then that ... Any recommendation on how to improve my fc? Any part(s) need to be changed?

change your foot. get a lighter one. :D

cabutss

after fitthing 17" type 1 AC Racing with 10 inch at the rear....mine constanly clocked 13l/100km :D

bazet;598530 said:
after fitthing 17" type 1 AC Racing with 10 inch at the rear....mine constanly clocked 13l/100km :D

Did you reset your "Consumption 1 or 2" at your OBC? 13L/100km seems high.

bmw7833;595132 said:
Yupe, someone tempered the actual millage before. The guy was not smart enough and left the 'dot' there.

How can we detect if mileage has been tampered with? If plug in scanner, will it show true mileage? That cannot be tampered with right?

msian;621000 said:
How can we detect if mileage has been tampered with? If plug in scanner, will it show true mileage? That cannot be tampered with right?

Buy the scanner which Jarance offer in group buy now. Bring the scanner to the car u interested. If the dealer refuse u to do so, then walk away.

Creazee;598199 said:
right foot very light liao :) ...

Then use your left feet to apply the brake and accelation pedal...........................hahahahahahaahah
Joking hehehehe........actually no use. I do this is because sometime my right feet too tired then i will use left feet to drive the car. But i am always using left feet to hit the brake.

Top Bottom