Fuel Consumption Queries for F30

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I think my driving style or car have really big problem ... i'm using Eco Pro mode 75% of the time ... and my fuel consumption is 13L / 100kmh now ................................... anything went wrong?

To all bro above ... my 1 month driving hit 5,000 km .... shld get a hybrid soon lolx

- - - Updated - - -

I think my driving style or car have really big problem ... i'm using Eco Pro mode 75% of the time ... and my fuel consumption is 13L / 100kmh now ................................... anything went wrong?

To all bro above ... my 1 month driving hit 5,000 km .... shld get a hybrid soon lolx

Jeffrey, the computer consumption thing is not reliable. Here is what you should do.

Download Fuelly.
Monitor at least 3 FULL tanks of petrol and update Fuelly accordingly.
Refer to Fuelly consumption.

Alternatively, you may reset your fuel consumption meter and see how it is going.

- - - Updated - - -

Jeffrey, the computer consumption thing is not reliable. Here is what you should do.

Download Fuelly.
Monitor at least 3 FULL tanks of petrol and update Fuelly accordingly.
Refer to Fuelly consumption.

Alternatively, you may reset your fuel consumption meter and see how it is going.

If you use Eco pro, you have to be gentle with the throttle or else I think you won't save much fuel and worse still a bad driving experience as the car felt retarded. Best practice to save fuel is to go gentle with your throttle and be smooth on your driving. No sudden acceleration and stop and accelerate again.

Dear hypo .... i monitor thru manual calculation ... lets say how many km i have drive and make record when i pump full tank next time ...

splee ..... since i had swap to bmw from merc ... my driving is 100% slower as the car is still new ... anyway ........ suspect something wrong with my car maybe my SA hate me ...

- - - Updated - - -

Dear hypo .... i monitor thru manual calculation ... lets say how many km i have drive and make record when i pump full tank next time ...

splee ..... since i had swap to bmw from merc ... my driving is 100% slower as the car is still new ... anyway ........ suspect something wrong with my car maybe my SA hate me ...

Top Bottom