Fuel consumption 11.3L/100km

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
tweiboon;621122 said:
Then use your left feet to apply the brake and accelation pedal...........................hahahahahahaahah
Joking hehehehe........actually no use. I do this is because sometime my right feet too tired then i will use left feet to drive the car. But i am always using left feet to hit the brake.

PLS don't dangerous others road user

Alex5522;621152 said:
PLS don't dangerous others road user

Using left feet to apply brake all the time also dangerous to users ?? Then like this how you drive go-kart ? And if you take the training for more safety drive they will teach you how to use left feet to hit the brake to take a sharp corner. This skill is very usefull for driving front drive shaft car.

tweiboon;621180 said:
Using left feet to apply brake all the time also dangerous to users ?? Then like this how you drive go-kart ? And if you take the training for more safety drive they will teach you how to use left feet to hit the brake to take a sharp corner. This skill is very usefull for driving front drive shaft car.

Bro, don't la make all ppl dislike u.

I need to replace my o2 sensors (MAF too I think). Looked at my long term consumption today and it was 14.7L/100km. Damnnn...

haywire;639761 said:
I need to replace my o2 sensors (MAF too I think). Looked at my long term consumption today and it was 14.7L/100km. Damnnn...

Heavy foot in 160km/h kot..:4:

bmw7833;639774 said:
Heavy foot in 160km/h kot..:4:

Kickdown everyday to work hahaahaha. But seriously from the scanner I can see that 3 or my 4 o2 sensors kaput already. Both pre-cat had gone past their best days.

With so much power on tap, it's hard to resist la! :p

Wow, scanner eh. Good la, next time smarter than mech, able to pin-point faulty areas and get straight to the root cause. :top:

I dont know what i had done by using my scanner. Now my meter will count the fuel consumption on real time. Last time will not count in real time meaning the fuel consumption will count very slow. The latest showing 8.2L/100KM for travelling from Puchong to Seremban about 70km distance.

tweiboon;639787 said:
I dont know what i had done by using my scanner. Now my meter will count the fuel consumption on real time. Last time will not count in real time meaning the fuel consumption will count very slow. The latest showing 8.2L/100KM for travelling from Puchong to Seremban about 70km distance.

I think you have reset the cluster/MID. Its not real time, its the average. Its moving quickly now because its averaged over few kms since you last reset, where previously it was averaging over several hundred/thousand km's so the average doesnt get changed much.

I have 2 fuel consumption figures in my car, CONSUMPTION1 and CONSUMPTION2, I kept consumption1 as a total average and never been reset, currently showing 14.7L/km, and If I wanna know my short range average I'll reset consumption2 figure and see what comes out. Its currently 14.9L/km.

haywire;639791 said:
I think you have reset the cluster/MID. Its not real time, its the average. Its moving quickly now because its averaged over few kms since you last reset, where previously it was averaging over several hundred/thousand km's so the average doesnt get changed much.

I have 2 fuel consumption figures in my car, CONSUMPTION1 and CONSUMPTION2, I kept consumption1 as a total average and never been reset, currently showing 14.7L/km, and If I wanna know my short range average I'll reset consumption2 figure and see what comes out. Its currently 14.9L/km.

Then your car really got problem and must check it now already....................

tweiboon;639798 said:
Then your car really got problem and must check it now already....................

No need to check, just need to spend the money (which I dont have) as I already know whats the culprit. For the time being just fill up the tank la....

haywire;639802 said:
No need to check, just need to spend the money (which I dont have) as I already know whats the culprit. For the time being just fill up the tank la....

If repair it then need to spend how much ?

tweiboon;639807 said:
If repair it then need to spend how much ?

A pair of pre-cat sensor RM1000, MAF sensor OEM VDO RM600. Ori BMW MAF RM2300.

haywire;639761 said:

If check thru the OBC Test 05, what does your consumption says?

As for my CONS 1 & 2, each hovers around 16.9-17.5L/100KM. But when checked through Test 05, it shows 12.1L/100KM.

I'll check tomorrow. Test 05 is real time right? So it should move up and down with the rev I guess?

WGT523;482053 said:
Using ron95 .

Used V-power originally but since spent most of the time in city drive, kind of waste. Have tried all Ron 95 from PEtronas, Shell and Caltex, found that Esso give me the best mileage.

Surprised. i found Esso to be worse for mileage. Petronas to be best. ( most of my friends felt the same too)

EL118;640026 said:
WGT523;482053 said:
Using ron95 .

Used V-power originally but since spent most of the time in city drive, kind of waste. Have tried all Ron 95 from PEtronas, Shell and Caltex, found that Esso give me the best mileage.

Surprised. i found Esso to be worse for mileage. Petronas to be best. ( most of my friends felt the same too)

I too find Esso95 gave me the best mileage ... Not all engines are the same hence it will respond differently from one engine to the other.

Really? my previous experience was on Japanese marque for ron95. so for BMW ron 97, should i try ESSO, Caltex or Petronas?

Top Bottom