E90 325i Spotted..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Yes, we test drive around surrounding roads at glenmarie. Pls list your name and we see you there.

Alvin - Can check whether aheeerm! is available for the date and time?

Guys wats the e90 spec like ??

i heard only 320 e90 with 4 door
325 and 330 2 door only ??

just checked yesterday, the next shipment of e90 will be on sept. no ready stock now and the booking fee for sept shipment is 20k.

Ummm... no wonder E90 is still a rarity sometime after official launch. The current E90 owners must be feeling quite esctatic!! So are those dying to scratch one, hehehehe! Better keep the supply goin' b4 car jackers start prying...

Hey guys, donno about u all but the shape, esp at the rear sucks man.. ! dont u think the rear of e90 looks more like the toyota vios?

The e46 shape still the better looking one .

Originally posted by naharnms@Jun 8 2005, 08:51 AM
Hey guys, donno about u all but the shape, esp at the rear sucks man.. ! dont u think the rear of e90 looks more like the toyota vios?

Hehehe... that's why some ppl like me gotta start a new piggy bank and rather wait for facelift. Just look at the E65, simple facelift has made the car looks sooooo much better, no longer dreary!

Originally posted by Juan Powerblow@Jun 8 2005, 03:15 PM
Yes, we test drive around surrounding roads at glenmarie. Pls list your name and we see you there.

Alvin - Can check whether aheeerm! is available for the date and time?
is it arranged by you or is it an official test drive day?
i'm not really sure if i will be able to go, though...

Originally posted by Alvin@Jun 8 2005, 06:03 AM
JPB

I can arrange with you know who for a test drive. How?
I want to join in also, can ar?

Originally posted by naharnms@Jun 8 2005, 04:51 PM

the rear looks more like the Mitsubishi Charisma...

I noticed, for all new 3 series will comes with orange tail signal lights. So you will feel like the car do not looks smart, just like the year 99 3series comes with orange tail light with no crystal type. But i think after a year later AB will soon bring in the white tail light or led type.

saw the 320i Artic color on the road, somehow the E90 suddenly looks small instead of bigger like the E60. Maybe its those 16 incher rims make the car look small.

heard the runflat tyres cost a bomb, like RM1200 each for the 16" and RM2000 each for the 18"! holy cow!!! looks like i cant afford changing E90 new tyres every year...gotta look for another emergency tyre as backup as most probably come the next tyre change will definitely not be runflats....and they are rare also here in bolehland..

Been seeing a couple of e90s around, and you know what? They're really ugly cars. Parked next to one last weekend in Singapore, and as I stood back to do a back-to-back comparison (even the colours were pretty similar), I realised that no amount of bodykit/big wheels/bling bling will ever save the saloon e90. The coupe may be another story, of course.

Don't bother- like putting lipstick on a pig.

Originally posted by ZeNeGeR@Jun 8 2005, 03:20 PM
Guys wats the e90 spec like ??

i heard only 320 e90 with 4 door
325 and 330 2 door only ??
hey no 1 can answer ?

hahaha.
auto lifestyle magazine did a chop on the sedan and made it a cabrio...
the no. plate of the sedan and cabrio were the same...

I just spoke to aheeeerm! and regret to inform y'all that Auto Bavaria's demo E90 325i have not arrived, so a test drive won't be possible. It was supposed to arrive 3 weeks ago but the ship must have sank or got hijacked by car-jackers and is now enroute for Cuba or North Korea...

Anyways, aheeeeerm! will contact Alvin as soon as the demo E90 325i is available for test drive and we can re-activate our plans!

Originally posted by The Necessary@Jun 8 2005, 12:40 PM
Been seeing a couple of e90s around, and you know what? They're really ugly cars. Parked next to one last weekend in Singapore, and as I stood back to do a back-to-back comparison (even the colours were pretty similar), I realised that no amount of bodykit/big wheels/bling bling will ever save the saloon e90. The coupe may be another story, of course.

Don't bother- like putting lipstick on a pig.
Looks are subjective to individual taste... I think the saloon E90 looks much better than a saloon E46 in raw form, and with the right kit, it also looks much more muscular and agressive than the E46 all dressed up.

So the saying goes, one man's piggy is another man's dream, and vice versa :)

Agree that it has more volume.

Just saw a silver one last nite 320 with changed rooms ; looks really good.

Top Bottom