e90 325i OR e46 330i??: Final decision made

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hey safri,

Don't think your car is exactly 'standard' rite? M sports bodykit and sports suspension settings to give your new baby uncompromised ride & handling... Remember it's factory calibrated to give the car the best balance. Just the stuff needed to tame every 232 of those bavarian horses, minus the bone jarring ride...... Had a last minute change of heart, think u made the right choice in the end.... quite a special car u have there! Erm standard 330 also means TV function, Harman Kardon HiFi package, sports seats, etc etc..... hahhah

Enjoy mate :)

Originally posted by beemerboy@Oct 20 2005, 10:31 AM
Hey safri,

Don't think your car is exactly 'standard' rite? M sports bodykit and sports suspension settings to give your new baby uncompromised ride & handling... Remember it's factory calibrated to give the car the best balance. Just the stuff needed to tame every 232 of those bavarian horses, minus the bone jarring ride...... Had a last minute change of heart, think u made the right choice in the end.... quite a special car u have there! Erm standard 330 also means TV function, Harman Kardon HiFi package, sports seats, etc etc..... hahhah

Enjoy mate :)
Yeah lah. That's why 330i cost RM100K more than 325i when new! With all these goodies, it's more than standard!

Oh beemerboy, you surely know your stuff man, ooops i meant boy...:). i've a feeling my wifey will get jealous of my new babe soon...

excellent! mind sharing how much did u get it for? u'rs is sports package rite? if u plan to mod the car, just get some wheels, springs and voila!!! congrats!!

Originally posted by safri@Oct 20 2005, 12:07 AM
..... it's standard 330i. feizaldzul already asked me to change springs and lower the car .....
trust me, u seriously DONT WANNA meet me k dude, heh ;) :D :p

btw, congrats on the new ride ... i likess! :)

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

his "super duper ultra lazer sempoi kaw kaw" ride like christmas tree one la....
hehehe cabutz....

but i like also.....

:yes!: yezzzzz yezzzzz!!!!! E46 rules!!!!! super choice bro.. i KNOW u'll enjoy every inch of the car bro.. congrats again!!! :nyehehe:

Well, I was a big supporter for Safri to get the E46 330i from the outset. I'm glad he's enjoying the car. So, Safri - how does 231 bhp from a big displacement engine feel????

Originally posted by bmchai@Oct 21 2005, 12:19 AM
.... his "super duper ultra lazer sempoi kaw kaw" ride like christmas tree one la....
hehehe cabutz....
inaccurate actually. my car is not only suitable fer mobile xmas party, but also very the sesuai fer deepavali, hari raya n CNY k, heh ....

kotak-c : ive tot bout puttin up stickers fer campaignin on election, but i suppose dats a lil bit too much rite, heh :p :D ;)

safri : JOM join TT tonite n also AGM on sunday dude! :)

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

Originally posted by Juan Powerblow@Oct 21 2005, 05:42 PM
Well, I was a big supporter for Safri to get the E46 330i from the outset. I'm glad he's enjoying the car. So, Safri - how does 231 bhp from a big displacement engine feel????
you're right man, there's no replacement for displacement...enjoyin every bit of the car.

Safri, congrats on getting the 330i E46....feels great on the road, doesn't it??!! Hope to see some pictures soon..

Originally posted by OzBimmer@Oct 22 2005, 11:18 PM
Safri, congrats on getting the 330i E46....feels great on the road, doesn't it??!! Hope to see some pictures soon..
Yes, it feels great man..acceleration is excellent IMO (having driven e46 2.0l for more than 2 yrs).

Top Bottom