tough decision

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
No lah, i changed to the M-kit myself. Mine is yr 2004, and yes, they only give the remaining balance of 2 years warranty.

Good Luck.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your help for me to proceed to make my decision. I went to see the Car 3 today and has confirm the car. All your advice has help me a lot in this. I will post up the pic once I collect the car next week. :D :yahoo:

Originally posted by Stepheno@Sep 14 2005, 06:07 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your help for me to proceed to make my decision. I went to see the Car 3 today and has confirm the car. All your advice has help me a lot in this. I will post up the pic once I collect the car next week. :D :yahoo:
I don't think I've met you but somehow, I'm very happy for you! May your new UDM give you many many years of sheer driving pleasure and do join us for some of our activities so you can get to meet the geng! :yahoo:

Yeah, I hope to meet up with you guys sometime. But the only problem is I am in Penang......So hope to join in for TT with the Northern Folks soon. :eek:k:

Stephano,

penang chapter do have their regular TT sessions. Do join then and get to know the BMWClub Malaysia (Penang kia's)

May I know how many Penang Kia is in this forum , at least I have an idea before meet in person........Lets do an count list: :yes:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Finally gotten my car on Friday, took some pic to share. feel that the consumption is high....doing 300KM for half the fuel tank, is that normal for city driving? B)

300KM on half tank??? I don't think that's bad at all...

Anyways... congrats for acquiring your UDM

That is not bad at all. For me it can be full tank for that distance of driving.

:D Do you guys have this loud aircond compressor sound when you drive? My is pretty loud..... :yes!: I also notice when I start the car a loud sound will come from the bottom center.....have any idea?....... :)

Skycon, Juan, have you been using your rain sensor and does the exclusive comes with this? try to activate my.....but not to sure I do it the right way or not...... :rolleyes:

The blower is pathetic..really loud if you turn it up. It also give some tinkering sound...
and the sound from below, i think that is the fuel pump. it is just below the rear passenger door at the drive side. I thou i have a "leak" from the muffler. It is kind of loud for a UDM. :(
Just to be sure, get it check soon.

Agreed, e46's blower is really loud, then again applies to e90 as well, when i tested drive the car last weekend.

Stephano, Congrats; RM225K for a 2005 model is very cheap la!!. My friend just got the same exc model (unregistered) for RM238K from AB as well.

Originally posted by Stepheno@Sep 14 2005, 03:41 PM
Yeah, I hope to meet up with you guys sometime. But the only problem is I am in Penang......So hope to join in for TT with the Northern Folks soon. :eek:k:
:) hey bro,i'm from Penang as well but now working in KL.anyways,just wanted to warn u about AB Penang la..had a bad experience with them with my mum's 318i 2.0..just so u know.be careful..

:ph34r:

Originally posted by MONTOYA@Sep 27 2005, 02:12 AM
The blower is pathetic..really loud if you turn it up. It also give some tinkering sound...
and the sound from below, i think that is the fuel pump. it is just below the rear passenger door at the drive side. I thou i have a "leak" from the muffler. It is kind of loud for a UDM. :(
Just to be sure, get it check soon.
Exactly, sound is from the rear passenger side.......after awhile it just go off......Thanks man.....

congrats on ur new car stepheno! count ur blessings on ur 300km/half tank. my bella goes 350km per full tank! :D

redd

Congrats, Stephano. Hope to see you at our regular meet-ups. I usually attend Friday's HH session at Souled Out. Come join us if you can...

Stepheno,

I believe the 'loud aircond compressor sound' is actually the aircond fan, it is loud when the the 2nd speed started.

'when I start the car a loud sound will come from the bottom center' this only happen when the engine is cold is it ? and it sound like the exzos is leak . The sound will go off after around 10 second ...... is it ?.
my car also have have same symptom but when I check with others with double VANOS engine, all are the same and I dont bother to check again.

300KM for half a tank for town driving ..... that is vory good any idea? Mine can only clock around 250KM

Anyway congratulation on your new ride ..

YAzid :D

Thanks JYazid.....

Last weekend was driving my car down to Melaka and has superb experience road handling on this machine. Was also at the BMW road show in Melaka to test drive the X3, Z4 and also the 325(E90). Actually kind of still prefer the feel of the E46 compare to the E90..... ;) Feel that the E90 a little light...Interior still prefer the E46.....(classy) B) .......

After all the good news.....now comes the sad thing that I have encounter....while driving from KL to Penang today.....Just after Batang Berjuntai exit which I have experience quick a few bumpy stretch and some squicking sound has arise from the prefect car that I used to have a week ago.......It sounds like from the drivers seat or the front passenger seat.....Just wonder anyone has this squicking sound on your E46? Am bring my car to AB this Saturday to verified this problem...wht a let down.... :(

Squicking sound....hmm, that's not normal but i'm sure AB would be able to recttify it. Actually the e90 should handle better overall but well, it's individual preference and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...:)

Originally posted by Stepheno@Oct 3 2005, 02:45 PM
Thanks JYazid.....

Last weekend was driving my car down to Melaka and has superb experience road handling on this machine. Was also at the BMW road show in Melaka to test drive the X3, Z4 and also the 325(E90). Actually kind of still prefer the feel of the E46 compare to the E90..... ;) Feel that the E90 a little light...Interior still prefer the E46.....(classy) B) .......

After all the good news.....now comes the sad thing that I have encounter....while driving from KL to Penang today.....Just after Batang Berjuntai exit which I have experience quick a few bumpy stretch and some squicking sound has arise from the prefect car that I used to have a week ago.......It sounds like from the drivers seat or the front passenger seat.....Just wonder anyone has this squicking sound on your E46? Am bring my car to AB this Saturday to verified this problem...wht a let down.... :(
Did you adjust ride height of seats? It could simply be seat belt holster rubbing against leather seats.

Top Bottom