Going non-RFTs. Who wants my 18" RFTs?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
NCH;528708 said:
BMWs,

Thanks for the feedback. Will survey again. I don't drive so fast actually. I only touched 220km/h once and it only lasted 3 seconds. Palms got sweaty!

313M not forged wheels?

313M is not forged and i think its quite heavy also. Then again...." gaya mesti ada, mutu takda takpa"

PRICE DROP!!

My set of RFTs for sale

90-95% thread

RM 3000

SOLD

NCH;529750 said:
PRICE DROP!!

My set of RFTs for sale

90-95% thread

RM 3000

012-6855298

Bro,

Have you tried to trade-in the RFT's with tyre shops? Go to Ban Hooi or H2O @ Jalan Kapar.

Cheers

BMWs;529752 said:
Bro,

Have you tried to trade-in the RFT's with tyre shops? Go to Ban Hooi or H2O @ Jalan Kapar.

Cheers

I haven't tried. Are they gonna gimme something reasonable? I live in Setia Alam so those 2 shops are not far from me. OK maybe I should give them a call

thanks

NCH;529756 said:
I haven't tried. Are they gonna gimme something reasonable? I live in Setia Alam so those 2 shops are not far from me. OK maybe I should give them a call

thanks

For H20, Go there and look for Ronnie. They are wholesalers, he'll give you a good price. Not sure about Ban Hooi but i know they sell highend tyres.

BMWs;529767 said:
For H20, Go there and look for Ronnie. They are wholesalers, he'll give you a good price. Not sure about Ban Hooi but i know they sell highend tyres.

Both Ban Hooi and H20 don't do RFT trade-in. Does anyone know someone who does? Of course their new tyre prices must be pretty reasonable as well ... I'm looking for a set of 18" Michelin PS3

Mission accomplished. Now this thread can be made inactive

bro nch,

After dragging us through 5 pages of yr "RFT For Sale" thread, least u can do is tell us what happened that lead to the 'mission accomplished'? Sold RFT? How much? Changed to what rims size & ordered what rims??

Ehh don't potong stim lawei...

cheers.

NCH;530882 said:
Mission accomplished. Now this thread can be made inactive

nch,

Good for u that u traded in. Sorry at yr bonnet ding. 193M is actually a nice 18" rim, a good compromise between comfort & sport. 19" rims looks great & grips slightly better on cornerings, but u tooth fillings will loosen on every pothole u enter. Time to enjoy the drive now!

cheers.

NCH;530931 said:
Traded in RFTs for RM 1500, still using 193M lah

Please refer to this thread:

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35312&page=4

bmw7833;531842 said:
He already trade in to tyre shop.

Do a proper introduction, bro.

touché!

now i got someone to speak for me lol

icepop,

Pls go to newbies section & do a proper introduction of yrself, the car u drive and let us know a bit abt yrself before you start posting in this forum and start asking questions.

By the way, if you care to read through NCH's thread, it very clearly stated that he has traded in his RFTs for RM1500 to a tyre shop last week. Please take time to read through the forum before you post a question, which has already been answered earlier.

Cheers.

ice pop;531710 said:
hi there your RTF still available?

gilajazz;531900 said:
icepop,

Pls go to newbies section & do a proper introduction of yrself, the car u drive and let us know a bit abt yrself before you start posting in this forum and start asking questions.

By the way, if you care to read through NCH's thread, it very clearly stated that he has traded in his RFTs for RM1500 to a tyre shop last week. Please take time to read through the forum before you post a question, which has already been answered earlier.

Cheers.

bro,

Touche!!!

gilajazz;531916 said:
bro NCH,

u comin tonite for the TT at 10pm?? Tmrw sat is off day mah...Lets meet up! I will be there too.

Cheers.

tonight got TT meh?

And I thought TT is for official members only. Next time then, gf already bought movie tickets for 10pm session!

gilajazz;531900 said:
icepop,

Cheers.

dear gilajazz
sorry bro im a newbies true. my self really got no idea what this forum happen before but i wish to know all your guys in one day and i also would read more and stay close to this forum understand more.the matter of time i will put more efford on it.

bro icepop.

No problem. Apology acccepted but only over a teh tarik!! Enjoy the forum & take time to read them! No need effort one...just read oni...

cheers.

ice pop;532775 said:
dear gilajazz
sorry bro im a newbies true. my self really got no idea what this forum happen before but i wish to know all your guys in one day and i also would read more and stay close to this forum understand more.the matter of time i will put more efford on it.

Top Bottom