e90 325i OR e46 330i??: Final decision made

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

safri

Club Guest
I posted my thread on 23 Sept. and received numerous responses and feedback from fellow forumers over the next few weeks. The overwhelming feedback has prompted Schone to initiate a poll and the final result went to the e90 325i by just... Another 2 weeks went by and I finally made my decision and i'm happy to share this with everyone who has participated in the forum and poll. Final decision: e46 330i, took delivery yesterday evening. will post pictures as soon as i can force myself to get out of the car...:). Once again, thanks so much guys.. :eek:k: :eek:k: :eek:k:

WIFI in the car..not bad...dun forget ur family though..haha

Congratulations! You must be finding the slightest excuse to drive the car.

By the way, how much did you pay for it?

glad u have finally made the decision. no more sleepless nights trying to choose. :yes:
BTW, how much longer do you intend to stay in the car? Although it is fitted with posh silky soft leather seats, I'm sure it isn't as comfortable as your bed...so get out, get some proper rest before locking yourself up in the car again (hahaha) :yes!:

ya, finally got out of my car...believe me, it was tough but i made it..frankly speaking, i had sleepless nights for weeks no thanks to the options i had before me..what A relief.

congratulations to the happiest man on earth , who says money can't buy happiness . you definately got the best value for money performance car.

Thanks, i just love the sound of the engine. trying my level best not to bring the best out of the car yet, maybe will save it til i see an e90 325i on the road...:)

glad tht the club was of help in ur decision of acquiring ur e46 330i!

nxt step?come meet the guys at one of our tt's available!
rgds,
-brad-

Yeah. I was going to say that too. Safri, you gotta join us for some of our events so that we can get to know you (and your car, hehehe!) better!!

no prob, juan...it's standard 330i. feizaldzul already asked me to change springs and lower the car...hmmm

Originally posted by safri@Oct 20 2005, 12:07 AM
no prob, juan...it's standard 330i. feizaldzul already asked me to change springs and lower the car...hmmm
huh? "...its a standard 330i."???

brader....standard 330i is not so standard in power leh!!!

Good choice mate. Looks like irregardless of what I buy, you will be driving rings around me...

I guess so Maarof...:). since you've your eyes on the e90 325i, go ahead man..the CBU price may possibly drop below RM300K. surely, CKD spec will be more affordable.

Top Bottom