E39 vs E60

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
IsaacVky;378580 said:
Rm2.5k a month is more than enough!
Say you get a 530i, about 105k, loan 70k at 3.5% for 5 years, one month = rm1300!

Yes, true.. but maintenance? Its not brand new.. I hope it will not cost too much..

K-DudeX;378622 said:
Yes, true.. but maintenance? Its not brand new.. I hope it will not cost too much..

Maintenance is like one time job only. Not that you need to do it every month.
Change radiators, fuel pump, absorbers, some servicing will cost you about 5k and you can enjoy for another few years.

IsaacVky;378628 said:
Maintenance is like one time job only. Not that you need to do it every month.
Change radiators, fuel pump, absorbers, some servicing will cost you about 5k and you can enjoy for another few years.

Thats awesome..

I've got the feeling that you seem to be heavily weighted on the e60. consider that if you do get the e39, you would always be looking at the e60 wistfully. like "the car that got away". buy whichever car you want and dont have any regrets of your decision. but i guess in life, always the fight or argument of want vs need.

jackson;378657 said:
I've got the feeling that you seem to be heavily weighted on the e60. consider that if you do get the e39, you would always be looking at the e60 wistfully. like "the car that got away". buy whichever car you want and dont have any regrets of your decision. but i guess in life, always the fight or argument of want vs need.

Wisely said.. Yes the E60 was awesome but I don't want to make the car a burden.. I just wanted to know if the E39 could be compared with the E60.. I have got a very clear answer.. I think getting a higher spec car is better. In my care due to budget, the E39 is the best.

Don't think too much lar. Just buy E39. After loan settle in 5 yrs get another E60. Then u got Ultimate Driving Machine (E39) & Sheer Driving Pleasure (E60). Not to forget to sell all the other Japs car.:top:

initialM;378774 said:
Don't think too much lar. Just buy E39. After loan settle in 5 yrs get another E60. Then u got Ultimate Driving Machine (E39) & Sheer Driving Pleasure (E60). Not to forget to sell all the other Japs car.:top:

Ha ha.. Japanese and Korean..

I drive a 545I E60 and if I were to have the choice of an underpowered low spec E60 or a high spec more powerful e39 I would go for the E39 every time. Yes the E60 is a magnificent car, the best I have ever had, but you would be happy with a E39 and enjoy all the toys in a high spec car. Enjoy the best car in your price range and dont sacrifice the specifications just to get a newer car.

onezeone;377860 said:
Compare the e39 and e60 the diffrent about 20-30% over all aspect .The new Bmw always contine upgrade the power, comfort, stability safety technology and others.

So would you say that the E60 is 30% better than the E39. It sre is very popular nowadays.

Top Bottom