Newbie seeking advice - E39 or E60?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
maddron2003;741859 said:
Was at Publika just now and saw a GORGEOUS E39 with an M5 bodykit....maybe it's a sign! LOL :D

Are you typing and updating the thread in front of the shop???

i know i am sexy..

E39_M5_Jason_Tang.jpg

maddron2003;741854 said:
Quick question though - have you guys ever encountered difficulty in getting spare parts for your E39's?

E39 parts are still easily available, though some cosmetic/interior/electronic parts have ceased production. You can get these now from OEM vendors instead.

you gotta love what u see.. for me, the halos looking at u in the rearview mirror, u gotta make way :rock:

e39-tuning_285629.jpg

would transform mine like this one fineeee dayyyy

Lots and lots of racun for you to choose e39 bro......:burnout:

bmw7833;741840 said:
Buy e39 and drive for 2 or 3 years then upgrade to F10, skip e60. :p

yes that's exactly what I am thinking to do if my budget permits down the years....

I would go for the E39 anyway...not biased but I was on the same path last year.. between a younger model and the wallet, I think the wallet has more decisive power.

have u ever seen a short movie produced for that car? here u go.. we have the e38, the e46, the z4, and e39 touring.. search for bmw film.. one of the reason why i bought e39, even the one featured inside was M5, and Madonna :rock: :D

but here is our beloved e39
BMW- The Star
[video=youtube;7i2m7W1CR3w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i2m7W1CR3w[/video]

alive88;741775 said:
actually the makan engine oil is for n52, often using thicker oil would help to lessen it. just stay away from n53(uk spec). im driving an e39, n i did try e60 before, still my heart resides on e39.. one point, is because of the design itself. the body line, the headlights, taillights. purrfect. for e60, please correct if im wrong, i did feel a bit goyang compared to e39 when going above 180. perhaps its only my fren's car, and it's n52 japan spec. (all stock standard) performance wise, yes, newer engine is faster. look at both cars at the same time, and you shud be able to make your decision easier.. listen to your heart bro. :)

U are right..when u are going above 180, u will feel a little bit goyang compare to e39.im using e60 myself and i bought this beast coz i love the look and the gadget,besides that my wifey loves it to the max.

i think 99% of the comments came from e39 owners and 1% from e60.
it's a bit biased but can't complain since the thread itself is under e39 category.
why not thread starter post the same topic under the e60 category.
i would love to see e60 owners comments how. LoL

and for me i chose e39 purely just because of its look! no offence but for me i think it still possess what BMW cars should look like.

Nah, some e60 stuffs to balance up

[video=youtube;sB8E4jZGaqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB8E4jZGaqg[/video]

Every thread with title of "Newbie seeking advice..." (or any other words that bring the same meaning), will make the questioner more confuse... hahaha :21:

Ask your heart, you're not going to bump into this car only for few days, but in years, bro!
Hence, just make a decision that will make you peace of mind for atleast upcoming 2-3years.. or more..:rock:

Top Bottom