e39 vs e60

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
2011-bmw-5-spy-10.jpg

2011-bmw-5-spy-16.jpg

Artist impression..
F10BMW2.jpg

XXX;448967 said:
Mr.Ribena

...but u from another planet u ...instead of go forward u go backwards...from E60 to E39...the economic crisis got you ah?...go ask daddy for stimulus packagelah....

hahaha...got a saying...

sometimes to make a big step forward, first u need to take one step back before u launch yourself...:top:
icon10.gif

on the other hand...yalo the crisis bite me hard this time...
icon9.gif

now i am busy taking out things i mod in the e60 while surfing the folum...hehehe

t2ribena;448973 said:
hahaha...got a saying...

sometimes to make a big step forward, first u need to take one step back before u launch yourself...:top:
icon10.gif

on the other hand...yalo the crisis bite me hard this time...
icon9.gif

now i am busy taking out things i mod in the e60 while surfing the folum...hehehe

any goodies for sale man?

Maybe no because rumor said our friend has done the traded in. Looking forward to check out his new ride this weekend in our 600km drive.. :wink:

XXX;448967 said:
Mr.Ribena

...but u from another planet u ...instead of go forward u go backwards...from E60 to E39...the economic crisis got you ah?...go ask daddy for stimulus packagelah....

There is a saying - You actually never own a BMW until you buy an M\\\ series.

M\\\ is king.

aiya - buy E39 520 then look for e39 530i or e39 V8 half cut. complete the project with all the rest of the stuff will still be cheaper. when the e60 tail you just pedal to the metal and watch the e60 vanish in your rear view mirror if it's not a V10. hehehe E39 my choice but when I upgrade to E60 the e39 will still be parked in my drive way...

Now go racun wife to get CI.........cabuts

bimmer73;450998 said:
If got some extra RM put in a supercharger...V10 also can vanish...

You're gonna need a turbo charger for that.

After owning an e60 for some time now,I think I qualify to comment here.

E39 wins hands down in my books.. Till now I still regret choosing the e60 over the e39.

supergripen;452841 said:
After owning an e60 for some time now,I think I qualify to comment here.

E39 wins hands down in my books.. Till now I still regret choosing the e60 over the e39.

No wonder one of our forummers sold his 525 E60 and 'upgraded' to E39 M5. He is my new best friend now he he ..maybe, you should follow his footsteps.

Long live E39!:top:

Guys, interesting discussions and feedback. i was and am still thinking of getting an e60 from BMW, but now having second thoughts. I was told the F10 might be launched here from as early as second half of next year...then there is that "first batch" set of problems...sigh

The F10 will probably be another huge leap in technology.U probably can't even fart in the car without needing a reprog!! Haha!!

funfer_fahrer;452893 said:
No wonder one of our forummers sold his 525 E60 and 'upgraded' to E39 M5. He is my new best friend now he he ..maybe, you should follow his footsteps.

Long live E39!:top:

Takyah M5 la,dapat e39 530i manual cukup la..transfer my Twinscrew and voila!!!

supergripen;452908 said:
Takyah M5 la,dapat e39 530i manual cukup la..transfer my Twinscrew and voila!!!

OK. We'll see. Nanti menyesal.
I don't want you to suffer in silence. It's so painful..

funfer_fahrer;452912 said:
OK. We'll see. Nanti menyesal.
I don't want you to suffer in silence. It's so painful..

Suffer in silence bila bayar roadtax 5000cc ada la haha!

Nah..seriously,i'll be happy with an sc'd 530 but must be a manual la.

e60 is not that bad la...the handling is more refine and u can really turn into any sharp corner like any small car...for its size the handling is very good indeed...

the e39 is more raw and neutral...turn into corner and u lift off in the middle then u will see the rear overtaking the front...hehe

so it depends on ones need...

on the other hand the 1 sili is seriously fun...i got to drive it currently as the e39 is in workshop for fuel pump replacement...lol

i tested two cars yesterday, one is the new X5 (3.0)...must say that this car does not drive like a BMW should...the car was very nervous and bouncy...and the other car i tested is the 740iL F02...i must say...damn awesome...the handling is just superb for this kind of super big saloon...i tested the S350 before and if one opted for the S instead of 7(F02) then one accepted the compromise of the two...IMHO nonetheless...

So how is the monster V8??? Next time round I'll be eating ur dust la round the track!!

T2ribena, interesting observation on the e70...were you referring to the 3.0 model?. i had a 4.8l when I was overseas and it does not drive like an suv at all!...even better than the range rover sport.

Top Bottom