e34 Parts and Maintenance Cost

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
anakin;547850 said:
Black...that was indeed my car....had a nasty accident infront Tesco Ampang...:banghead::banghead:

.. but okay wor, u avoided hitting the main chassis of the car, so the hallmark handling characteristic of the car is not affected any bit after the repair. There's always consolation in any mishaps.. :wink:

anakin;547850 said:
Black...that was indeed my car....had a nasty accident infront Tesco Ampang...:banghead::banghead:[/quot

aiyooo what happenedlah?

sorry to hear about ur accident anakin..glad u r safe..

just want to share the maintenance i done recently..

2 pcs lower arm RM790
1 pc upper arms RM365
1pc abs link RM175
1 pc MAF(used) RM550
workmanship & computer reset RM150

DAMAGE: RM2,030 (Tawa dalam tangisan....:banghead:)

anakin;547850 said:
Black...that was indeed my car....had a nasty accident infront Tesco Ampang...:banghead::banghead:

Anakin, very sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you're ok.

FWIW, i actually have a pair of ventilated discs and calipers from my 525. Discs good for one more set of pads. if you want them, I can let go cheap cheap...

Change expansion tank bleeding screw (the old one was "decapitated"! and caused frequent water/coolant top up) = RM30.00

BLaCkHoWLiNG;567433 said:
I was charged RM320 for a Lemfodder Lower Arm... black color wan.. exp ka?

sounds ok - mine was led karer, cost 360 oso lemfodder...

I just changed the following recently:

1. Used M50 cylinder head - 2,400 :((
2. New BMW Vanos rattle kit - 350
3. Used steering box - 580
4. Used open rear diff 3.23 - 450
5. New clutch master pump - 275

Nangis tanpa air mata...

turbosnail;571963 said:
Aircon service plus changed a/c filter = RM110.00

Hi Turbosnail,

When you said air con service, what kind of aircond serivce ?

Sorry to ask you this because to me when you said aircond service, i would think checking all the aircond point for gas leakage, removing the center piece cooling coil and applying chemical to remove dirt just like servicing air-cond , change a/c filter n finally add in coolant gas.

If your mechanic really doing that + change a/c filter , then that is very affordable lei..... :top:

albertsew;572671 said:
Hi Turbosnail,

When you said air con service, what kind of aircond serivce ?

Sorry to ask you this because to me when you said aircond service, i would think checking all the aircond point for gas leakage, removing the center piece cooling coil and applying chemical to remove dirt just like servicing air-cond , change a/c filter n finally add in coolant gas.

If your mechanic really doing that + change a/c filter , then that is very affordable lei..... :top:

Yes.

He did all that for RM110.00...:)

turbosnail;575588 said:
Yes.

He did all that for RM110.00...:)

Can you PM me the workshop name, location n contact ?

When I go back Penang, I will let him service my air-cond.

anakin ...sorry to hear bout ya mishap ....didn't really knew until i viewed this thread ..infact we just meet last friday at tt ...

Parts have been change recently on my e34.
All parts bought by me.

1)Steel u shape Water pipe in between clutch fan.Rm 135 (new)labour Rm 30

2)Clutch fan Rm175(new made in Germany)Labour Rm20

But today I had a bad experience,waiting fr almost 1 1/2 hour to replace a clutch fan..... Which is the job can be done within 25 min to settle..what a bad experience and bad image given to me as a popular workshop to most of bmwcm member use to sent theirs cars.The best thing,while waiting,1 fellow drove a new model v8 SL drop by to this workshop and talk to the workshop guy,less than 10min the workshop guy go and check that fellow car.If u guys in my position at that time hw u guys feel?Or just be cause I drive an e 34 n treat me like shit?

All parts bought by me.

But today I had a bad experience,waiting fr almost 1 1/2 hour to replace a clutch fan..... Which is the job can be done within 25 min to settle..what a bad experience and bad image given to me as a popular workshop to most of bmwcm member use to sent theirs cars.The best thing,while waiting,1 fellow drove a new model v8 SL drop by to this workshop and talk to the workshop guy,less than 10min the workshop guy go and check that fellow car.If u guys in my position at that time hw u guys feel?Or just be cause I drive an e 34 n treat me like shit?

RichardKoh;579576 said:
hi,

Was wondering anyone can help to intoduce me a good foreman to check out a beemer 325i E36 before i buy.

http://www.mudah.my/BMW+325i+E36+2+5+Auto+Original+Condition-7409682.htm

thanks in advance.

Dear Richard,

First of all, please go to the Newbies thread and do a proper intro of yourself. and secondly dude, this is a E34 thread.

I am sure many will be able to help you out once you have done a proper introduction of yourself

welcome to the forum.

cheers

Don Franco;579577 said:
Dear Richard,

First of all, please go to the Newbies thread and do a proper intro of yourself. and secondly dude, this is a E34 thread.

I am sure many will be able to help you out once you have done a proper introduction of yourself

welcome to the forum.

cheers

So sorry for the wrong thread. getting old....

jumi;578500 said:
All parts bought by me.

haha, i've experienced this more than once at a few workshops...i know how it feels bro...that's how it is lah, most people tend to judge by outward appearance...

jumi;578500 said:
All parts bought by me.

which workshop???

parts recently replaced

Yesterday just replace my idling valve control Unit.No labour charge cause diy.
Price:Rm440
Brand:Bosch(NEW)

Top Bottom