This is my e36. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
good choice of colour selection! ill go blue if i were you, def stand out in the crowd!

Iylia H;745089 said:
nothing beats the look of a yellow e36.

especially on coupe

[video=youtube;d21zgLTXrPg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d21zgLTXrPg&feature=related[/video]

All good choices, can't go wrong with any of those..I'd just flip a coin/throw a dice when the time comes :biggrin:

Car was originally Dakar Yellow by the way.

Bro. How is the Tamn Muda - Taman Titi route? I have been going on breakfast runs a few times lately and looking for a few more routes with bends to stimulate our UDMs. So far have done the Ulu Yam route up to awana. also did the Bukit Tinggi route. looking for more options.

nice e36 btw!

I'd say just give it a try, some parts can be really fun with its constant left and right bends. Once you get to the twisty parts there is really very little straightaways. Most of the action is around the middle portion of the route - the short uphill and downhill section before Semenyih Dam, and some more uphill and downhill after you take a left at the T-junction at Semenyih Dam.
You should be able to map it out on Google Maps, if not just shoot me a PM :top:

Top Bottom