e34 Parts and Maintenance Cost

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Btw...how to get longer top mounting screw? I cannot install my strut bar due to shorter screw..
pictures751.jpg

Yesterday not a good day to me....;front left side power window kaput
when to happy motor chan sow lin to buy the whole set power window at good price.Thank god.......if not koyak man..
1)Power window set Rm180...thank to meng
2)workmanship + clip Rm75....thank to Albert...

titan hi lo adjustable suspension, front and rear + front custom mountings = rm3200

Has not been a good year in 2011. The a/c unit of my 20 year old car started to act up before CNY. Keep on loosing gas. Upon inspection at Happy Motor Prai found the following items are time to change:

First visit:
1. Cooling coil (RM680.00 brand new)
2. Ex-Valve (RM165.00 brand new)

Second visit:
3. a/c discharge hose (RM93.00. Mod not ori)
4. Auto Fan (RM280.00 recond. RM850.00 if brand new)

Third visit:
5. Compressor seal kit (RM85.00)

Total damage for a/c job plus labor: RM1853.00

Started feeling the infamous shimmy at 100kmh...hmm...control & thrust arm on the list now, look like our ride has taken toll on us now...:afraid::afraid:

Second visit: 3. a/c discharge hose (RM93.00. Mod not ori) 4. Auto Fan (RM280.00 recond. RM850.00 if brand new)[/QUOTE said:
Sometimes its the relay on the a/c fan that is busted. You just need to repl it with an equivalent Mercedes unit, since BMW doesn't sell it separately. its just $100/pc if i'm not mistaken. u can save a whole bunch there...

anakin;627400 said:
Started feeling the infamous shimmy at 100kmh...hmm...control & thrust arm on the list now, look like our ride has taken toll on us now...:afraid::afraid:
Not yet replace me control & thrust arms..read about Prof. Boonchart Netisak's DIY thread on how he rebuilt the ball joints..wonder how much money can we save if we can rebuilt it here..or could we?

fandango;629402 said:
Sometimes its the relay on the a/c fan that is busted. You just need to repl it with an equivalent Mercedes unit, since BMW doesn't sell it separately. its just $100/pc if i'm not mistaken. u can save a whole bunch there...
Related to that...my fan clutch & aux fan also kaput...arrrghhh!:banghead::banghead:
Bought the fan clutch from Munich Auto brand Bremen for rm190, BA sell Sachs for rm210, meet an old timer at BA, he told me Bremen is much better than Sachs, no Behr tho...
pictures782.jpg

DIY...
pictures781.jpg

Taken the ac fan out...
pictures777.jpg

pictures780.jpg

The fan..my DIY ended here, dunno what else to do..the motor jammed!!
pictures779.jpg

pictures778.jpg

Done...bought used aux fan...something that I didn't understand, it using fuse no. 26 instead of 25 as shown in the fuse box...ermm wiring is not my game..dun know anything about wire..:stupid:
pictures.jpg

anakin;653794 said:
RM1k......

1k brand new?? where you bought? I plan to change too. My Vogtland too low now (less than 1 finger) everytime hit the fender when travel to east coast...

BlackE90;653759 said:
Bro, what is the damaged for this H&R?

Interested? We group buy lo, haha.

morpheus5039;653848 said:
1k brand new?? where you bought? I plan to change too. My Vogtland too low now (less than 1 finger) everytime hit the fender when travel to east coast...

Interested? We group buy lo, haha.

You starting a group-buy thread for this H&R?

Hey guys,

My mech said that the alternator of my M20B25 engine is not fully charging the battery.
So anyone has a spare alternator for sale??

I also need the chrome c-pillar for the rear door (left side), mine got stolen! anyone has or know where i can get one?

Pls PM me thanks guys!

Recent replacement
1. Behr radiator m20 auto trans - RM1100
2. 1 yr warranty don't know what brand aircon condenser - RM500

morpheus5039;654265 said:
Going to buy, but dunno where to get the price of 1k...
PM Jumi..he bought it for me, last I heard a few set still available..

its about time for me to change my absober..thinking of lowering my ride too..what absober would u guys suggest that's good for lowered e34?n how much is it cost?
oh and u guys know anywhere to get cheap2 lowered spring?mine is m20b20.tq

Top Bottom