Drive to Fraser's Hill

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ayoyo...ayoyo..
I think I'll keep bumping this thread to attract any last-minute participants...

COME LAH!!!

Sorry ... gotta skip this time

1) Kevster30
2) Fabianyee
3) Elwine30
4) Albundy
5) Three28
6) wkwoo69
7) rx7soo
8) Alvin
9) jeffreyewe
10) Alex

me might join you all for breakfast and convoy until bentong...hope the schedule still ON.

Cheers.

Originally posted by MONT-OYA@Feb 18 2005, 10:36 PM
me might join you all for breakfast and convoy until bentong...hope the schedule still ON.

Cheers.
Wah liao. From 16 cars now down to only 10 ah????? if I remember correctly, a lot of people were in favour of convoys. Now that we have regualr convoys, the response hasn't been really encouraging. Out of the 10 fellas left on the list, 7 are committees. Why ? Scared ah????? Hahahah....

Montoya, I'll probably do the same. Do breakfast, follow the convoy to bentong and then do a Uwy...... :yes:

would love to join unfortunately not now had some urgent things to do this sunday hope have an enjoyable run up and safe to all of you guys. (BDB81} :yahoo:

Yeah DD - you can never please everyone. The usual suspects populate the list, as usual...

BTW, I don't see any E46ers on the list. Can someone (i.e. committee) please post on e46owners.com? (I forgot my password there) - They may not know about the drive yet. I'll do a post on AW now.

1) Kevster30
2) Fabianyee
3) Elwine30
4) Albundy
5) Three28
6) wkwoo69
7) rx7soo
8) Alvin
9) jeffreyewe
10) Alex

yo guys,
sorry for my responding late :) to this "ultimate" drive yet.

thanks to wackywoo's post :)

okay, my car will be ready from the workshop today...

i would love to join the drive but i really gotta confirm with you guys tomorow morning.

cheers
Tom

Okay. See you guys at Nasi Kandar HSBC State at 7am tmr.

Sleep well. You'll need the concentration tmr. :yes!:

captain lordv logs : , the convoy is on the voy ! enjoyed meeting the team for the bkfast, who ever paid for my ti , i will like to belanja u indian ti !
as the convoy left i was at the back of all of them . haha i was cum ing at the bk of all of them . haha , anyway will wait for the journey report. i hope some of them carrying plastic bags in case the winding at fraser got winding back to them ...

cheers

yeah, i have to give this to a miss today. still in the office to rush of tender on monday morning. :aggressive:

Sigh.. anyway, hope the convoy have fun.
:)
PICs and FRs..... :wink:

guys, the unofficial photos are ready...

now, can anyone tell me where i can host the photo web pages online so that anybody can browse without me having to download it one by one?

the photos are ready in the form of 3 webpages, size of 1.5 MB.

advice please?

Ok, photos are ready!

Trying this out for the first time, so please accept apologies for any mistakes, and feel free to post your comments and feedback.

Sample pic...

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

The complete album (just a straight dump) can be found here.

Unofficial Photo - Fraser's Hill - Lee36328

The convoy was simply superb!!! Nice windy roads.....great to layan especially before the GAP.

Fell asleep as soon as I got home. Reached home about 3.45pm.

Will post some photos up later..... :D

Originally posted by Daredevil@Feb 20 2005, 09:14 PM
The convoy was simply superb!!! Nice windy roads.....great to layan especially before the GAP.

Fell asleep as soon as I got home. Reached home about 3.45pm.

Will post some photos up later..... :D
FR,FR,FR..... :D

Top Bottom