Fraser's Hill Drive 24 Feb 08 Photos

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Thank you so much to Don and Lee. You guys are dam good tukang ambik gambar. To the rest without all of you this trip would not have happen. A big hand to the guys and girls that joint this trip and equal big hand to the picture man. Till the next time.

wow great pics again mr don as usual lah kan guys ..............kudos to u don & lee

hope to see u the participants and also the photographers as well in the next trip

good werk RB

well done Don Great Photos

You are our man for BMWCM Photographer Award For 2008

here are mine.

Car number

_MG_3509.jpg

Group Photo @ Anakin's House

_MG_3543.jpg

Cars Lined up @ Anakin's House

_MG_3535.jpg

_MG_3545.jpg

The Convoy Group

_MG_3571.jpg

_MG_3581.jpg

_MG_3602.jpg

_MG_3612.jpg

_MG_3625.jpg

_MG_3627.jpg

_MG_3648.jpg

Elwine,

Another set of great shots! Nice....:rock::rock::rock:

This gives a sense of the fellowship and camaraderie to be found in this club, and the atmosphere of the outings organized by enthusiasts like Redbaron.

Kudos... :41::41::41:

:104: p/s - Elwine, tinyyy housekeeping matter, mate, sorry to be a nag... Perhaps it wud be good to blank or blur the number plates... jezzzz in case.... to be on the safe side.... know what i mean? :wink: Cool? Thanks dude..... :rock:

@ the Gap

_MG_3717.jpg

_MG_3725.jpg

_MG_3730.jpg

RB the Man

_MG_3732.jpg

The Gang

_MG_3735.jpg

Nice Pose

_MG_3736.jpg

Kevster screwing someone, "Ah, I told you so".

_MG_3747.jpg

_MG_3749.jpg

The discovery

_MG_3758.jpg

ok ok, will do the touch up.

Lee36328;297677 said:
Elwine,

Another set of great shots! Nice....:rock::rock::rock:

This gives a sense of the fellowship and camaraderie to be found in this club, and the atmosphere of the outings organized by enthusiasts like Redbaron.

Kudos... :41::41::41:

:104: p/s - Elwine, tinyyy housekeeping matter, mate, sorry to be a nag... Perhaps it wud be good to blank or blur the number plates... jezzzz in case.... to be on the safe side.... know what i mean? :wink: Cool? Thanks dude..... :rock:

elwine30;297682 said:
ok ok, will do the touch up.

Muchos gracias amigo. :top::top::top:

Wah, now this thread is almost like being there in person.... :rock:

WOW... what can I say.... sure looks like a funliciouszzzz trip.... BUT... honestly... I love the papa-bear-sleeping-on-a-malaysian-made-couch... hahahahha... (serious... sakit perut aku gelak sampai sekarang).. addddoooiiii.... kudos to the photographer who came up with a catchyliciousz caption...

Thanks for all the kudos folks! Its good to know that we all had a great time!!

just a little regret I didnt stop at the lake for a few shots... lovely place..

ohh well.. another time, another day!

Cheers!

Top Bottom