MINI Drive to Fraser Hill

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by Alvin@Jul 12 2005, 02:02 AM
Not VCD lar! Make me look like a VCD seller oni. Cheh! :D

Anytime oso can. Copied 1 for u liao. It includes the last drive to the gap. Nice! Watch it with some external speakers. Sure shiok wan.
Thanks, bro. Lunch this Thursday?

Originally posted by Alvin@Jul 12 2005, 08:30 AM

I was thnking that we just drive up to the gap rather then all the way up. Nothing much at the top plus the road from the gap up is really very narrow so not much fun in that. Then we can try to have lunch at the rest house with the new owners.
Alvin,

The food there suX big time now... you can ask those people who went there during the lst trip. Not nice as before.... :( Maybe we can eat and lepak near the stalls somewhere there.... they said it's better.

Detonics

Since you're familiar with the route, can you be the leader?

bmFIVE

How about Friday breakfast? or Friday afternoon at jln ipoh. Will be fixing my brakes from bout 2pm or so.

Friday morning can send me to paint shop in Cheras / Tun Razak kah (off the middle ring road)? Then on the way back can look for BM5 at his office for breakfast.

Then can go to my house to pick up my Jeep and I can pick you up from Jalan Ipoh and go jalan-jalan while your brakes are being done. Got to discuss our kookaburra project (seen my e-mail yet?).

Sorry, off topic and double ducth to the rest of the people reading this post!

Originally posted by OSFlanker@Jul 12 2005, 02:56 AM
Friday morning can send me to paint shop in Cheras / Tun Razak kah (off the middle ring road)? Then on the way back can look for BM5 at his office for breakfast.

Then can go to my house to pick up my Jeep and I can pick you up from Jalan Ipoh and go jalan-jalan while your brakes are being done. Got to discuss our kookaburra project (seen my e-mail yet?).

Sound like a well thought out plan....................... :D :D :D

I'm ok for breakfast if you guys are swinging by my office, quite a few nice eating shops here.

Originally posted by bmFIVE@Jul 12 2005, 10:25 AM
Detonics

Since you're familiar with the route, can you be the leader?
Not really ooo... I believe most of you guys been there more than I do. How about you.... or our man Alvin maybe?

Originally posted by OSFlanker@Jul 12 2005, 02:56 AM

OSF!

Can! No problem. What time. I can drop my car off at Jln Ipoh after we get the jeep but i need to go fetch Franklin from KLIA bout 1230. We go in Jeep can ar?

bmFIVE

Cfm i cant make it on the 30th. Will only be able to fly back that day. If wanna go ahead, no problem. Have fun!

Originally posted by Alvin@Jul 20 2005, 04:15 PM
bmFIVE

Cfm i cant make it on the 30th. Will only be able to fly back that day. If wanna go ahead, no problem. Have fun!
Aisay, that's a pity! :eek:

Guys, what do you say if we postponed the drive to the next day, 31 July 2005, which is Sun?

Sunday is fine with me. Actually i think the Italia Auto boys are driving to ulu yam on the 31st also. So if we can also try that route if we want but i'm fine with anything.

I just had a word with Adrian, he suggested that we postponed the drive as he's having his regular Porsche drive on Sun. So I suggest the drive be postponed to 13 Aug 2005. Hope more people can make it this round.

Oh boy, alvin & myself have been drafted in to be instructor in a car club's track event at Sepang on 13 Aug. So looks like both of us will miss the Fraser Hill drive on the same day. Either we postpone (again) the drive or you guys go ahead without us. How? :ph34r:

Top Bottom