Drive to Fraser's Hill

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Thanks, Zaskar!

Wife is feeling fine, after plenty of rest and fluids...

But, I think she'll think twice about following me again.... :p

Sorry I cud not finish the journey... enjoy the photos!

IMG_0308.jpg

THANKS for this :)

guys, very sorry for being late!

Looks like you guys sure enjoyed yourselves... too bad my wife was not feeling well during the week-end. :( Looks like I am not able to join any convoys until my junior come out...

THE ROAD WAS AWESOME!!! Super smooth, little debris and clear views to the next few corners.

I am very very very UPSET NOW!
:ph34r:

Obviously U guys have not been reading DRIVEN magazines!!!!!
:nyehehe:

WHERE R THE BABES??
The Babes???
:dunno: The babes... and the boobs? :eek:k:

In all the picks... Its all Cocks...
:cry:

I was there and enjoyed it all the way up and down.
Thanks to all whom make the trip possible.

Good job and "Tabik" to the Leader on the superb job ,Jeff and Fab on showing how to "sapu" corner ala E30 style, and the scary sweeper breathing down my third brake light.
(Imagine he can counted how many LED on my Third Brake light...Scary)

Keep Up the good job..Thanks JB

Awesome road!! but need lots of attention to turn left left, right left right..... B) reached home around 4pm then straight :lazy:

:D :D great one guys....keep it up!! :rofl:

Your CSC2s have the most grip. You were also giving your suspension a very heavy workout. NGAM!

Originally posted by Lee36328@Feb 21 2005, 10:51 AM
Just wondering why mine were the only tyres squealing so much....

:huh:
You were pushing it???? :rofl: Wrong lines???? :dunno:

Wkwoo69,

my friend, wanna consider ARB r not? I cud see from behind you that my ARB made quite a difference.... you'd be making your tires squeal too, because the solid squat gives one more confidence to PUSH IT.... but, budget more for tires... i think my front pair gone liao..... ouch$$$$ !!!

really had fun... the Bentong way seems more interesting than the normal way i took, via Kuala Kubu Baru. And shorter too... Is that right?

Originally posted by Lee36328@Feb 21 2005, 11:06 AM
Wkwoo69,

my friend, wanna consider ARB r not? I cud see from behind you that my ARB made quite a difference.... you'd be making your tires squeal too, because the solid squat gives one more confidence to PUSH IT.... but, budget more for tires... i think my front pair gone liao..... ouch$$$$ !!!

really had fun... the Bentong way seems more interesting than the normal way i took, via Kuala Kubu Baru. And shorter too... Is that right?
I believe the shorter and faster way wud be via Batu Caves, Sungai Tua, Ulu Yam Baru, Batang Kali, KKB then Frasers... it usually takes me 1 1/4 hrs from Shah Alam. Leave my house at 7.45am and still make it to Gap on time for the 9.00am trip up to Frasers.

Great drive. Wish that i had my 320i tho. Driving the E39 felt like driving a lorry up the twisty bits.
Now for the next convoy.

Top Bottom