MINI Drive to Fraser Hill

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by OSFlanker@Jul 6 2005, 01:51 PM
Jules, how fast you reckon a rotax kart can go down fraser's hill????? you scared ah????

What's the tentative itinery - leaving KL what time? I may be able to come.
Downhill? FASTER THAN YOU...... :p cos I know I am crazier than you....yeehahhhahaaaaaa!!!

Off topic...in 2000, there was actually a kart race in the streets of Genting Highlands.....mini monaco and many bent axles....I was too scared to race there! :aggressive:

Originally posted by The Necessary@Jul 6 2005, 05:41 PM
So Fabs is the KING PIMP?!?
whoa... :eek: Fabian KingPimp..??? B) then I'll go skip rope and TFK liao... :D

Necc, I mean the real naked iflatable chick la...(KY jelly not included ah)
sorry ...hijack a bit.. :)

Originally posted by Juan Powerblow@Jul 6 2005, 09:14 PM
Eh, isn't 30 July the date of our Inaugural Annual Dinner??? How can liddat??!
They did say it's a day trip, with lunch at Olde Smokehouse Inn, so most likely will leave KL early in the morning, reach Fraser's for lunch, and back in time for afternoon nap for those going to the Annual Dinner.

JPB,

chill dude, I'm sure members of this club are allowed to have alternative outings even if they clash with the official ones, no?

Different strokes for different folks ma.

Fabs,

so, what do you think of those "lovelies" posing next to KKB1?

fABian is right, We leave in the morning and we are back by late afternoon. You guys can have few hours nap and go for the dinner! and the next day you guys will be smiling at the office. NIce Sunday huh...

Originally posted by Detonics@Jul 6 2005, 06:49 PM
fABian is right, We leave in the morning and we are back by late afternoon. You guys can have few hours nap and go for the dinner! and the next day you guys will be smiling at the office. NIce Sunday huh...
Detonics

30/7 is a Sat le!

Fun Drive to Fraser Hill

Date : Sat, 30 July 2005

Confirmed:

1. bmFIVE
2. alvin
3. juan powerblow
4. Detonics & A friend.
5. The Necessary (can someone bring me a young, good looking and most importantly, willing, "friend"?)
6. Adrian Lim
7. RedZ4
8. Franklin
9. Zoggee (?) OSF (?)

There may one or two from Mini2 Forum who will join.

Proposed Itinerary:

Alvin proposed that we take the route up via Bentong and down via Kuala Kubu Baru. Any objection?

7.30 Meet at Centre Point, BU (Breakfast?)
8.30 Depart from BU
10.00 Arrive at GAP (?)
10.30 Arrive at Fraser Hill
12.30 Lunch at Smokehouse
2.30 Depart from Fraser Hill

This only my suggestion, and I don't have experience in organising convoy. Good advise is very much approciated. Who'll the the leader & sweeper?

should i join??thinking thinking......but all of u will be driving like crazy up the hill!how??my car is too slow lar...

Originally posted by Marco@Jul 7 2005, 10:54 AM
should i join??thinking thinking......but all of u will be driving like crazy up the hill!how??my car is too slow lar...
Bro... then its time for the long awaited super charger ..kit

ehkekekkeke :D

BM5,

as for the itinerary, has anyone checked when the GAP is open to up-going traffic? If not it's up to an hour's wait at the GAP y'know...

Marco,

don't be silly, I'll drive slowly one lar... I follow you up, OK? (Maybe you can invite your cousin along...? Hehehe.)

Dear all,

I volunteer my services as the sweeper, please don't make me lose face, by driving real slow, so that I may keep up.

Originally posted by The Necessary@Jul 7 2005, 03:37 AM
BM5,

as for the itinerary, has anyone checked when the GAP is open to up-going traffic? If not it's up to an hour's wait at the GAP y'know...

Marco,

don't be silly, I'll drive slowly one lar... I follow you up, OK? (Maybe you can invite your cousin along...? Hehehe.)

Dear all,

I volunteer my services as the sweeper, please don't make me lose face, by driving real slow, so that I may keep up.
The Nec

I remember there's a rest house(?) at the GAP that serve great coffee, so we can take a break there, have photo shoots before making our way up.

I'll check on the timing of traffic flow anyway.

So we got a sweeper, alvin, can you be be leader?

Is going uphill odd hours or even hours? So am I driving the 320i uphill and JCW downhill? If so, sure I will come wan! hahaha

Alvin, 1 hour 30 mins can reach The Gap from BU kah? 525i (A) cannot go that fast on the twisties lah! Won't we be stopping in Bentong for tofu????

Yar, I think the timing's abit too optimistic... i mean, 1 whole hour for breakfast and then 1.5 hours to get up? Hmmm...

As for this "convoy" thing.... does it really have to be a convoy? Can't we just treat it like a bunch of guys doing their thing and driving up to Fraser's Hill coincidentaly at the same time?

BM5,

yes, the Gap resthouse is pretty cool, but for the sake of efficiency, I guess we'd better check which hours are up/down.

Up-Going Traffic
(At the Gap)
7.00am - 7.40am
9.00am - 9.40am
11.00am - 11.40am
1.00pm - 1.40pm
3.00pm - 3.40pm
5.00pm - 5.40pm

Coming down will be the start of the even hours. No control after 7pm!

Top Bottom