Drive to Danok/Haadyai

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
close the thread lahh..better since participation is closed!!!!!!!!

ssmann & johnj, nevermind la... remain open also can. we can put up photos of the trip.. unless a moderator finds images of you fellas inappropriate :p

yalahh...if it's still open, we cannot help ourselves but indulge in "necessary" postings related to the trip but deemed inappropriate rather!!!

mizhan;599264 said:
ssmann & johnj, nevermind la... remain open also can. we can put up photos of the trip.. unless a moderator finds images of you fellas inappropriate :p

Hahahaaahaha, good one!!!!!! I have proposed my CV be sent to Vivid. Let them be the judge of that..........

mizhan;599264 said:

deii..u better keep your camera in the bag when we are out of the country...hehehehe

ssmann;599266 said:
Hahahaaahaha, good one!!!!!! I have proposed my CV be sent to Vivid. Let them be the judge of that..........

send to Andrew Blake.. he pays better.

thank you ssmann

you've done it again! many many thanks serjit for this most memorable adventure :top:
i'm looking forward to participating in your future drives!

mizhan;600846 said:
you've done it again! many many thanks serjit for this most memorable adventure :top:
i'm looking forward to participating in your future drives!

Bhai's da man. Dia bertonggengjawab...

deep3102;600973 said:
Mana gambarnya pak?!
Hope everyone is refreshed..:)

far from feeling refreshed... experiencing major withdrawal symptoms.

mizhan;600975 said:
far from feeling refreshed... experiencing major withdrawal symptoms.

Hehehe...presume the hospitality was great..
any pics to share kaa?

I dont know that e34 (wbt 686) or the owner, but 1 look at it already sending me chills up my spine..Whats the secret to it?

All big boyz out man...keep de pics rolling guys..
F**k..on second read..Rendevous was at? and 1 hr in tapah!!!

deep3102;600983 said:
I dont know that e34 (wbt 686) or the owner, but 1 look at it already sending me chills up my spine..Whats the secret to it?

the secret is a big heart :)

badrul880;600982 said:
Thats it ka? Don't be a teaser la Bhai..

Patience is a virtue my fren....hehehehehehe

deep3102;600983 said:

All big boyz out man...keep de pics rolling guys..
F**k..on second read..Rendevous was at? and 1 hr in tapah!!!

Rendevous point, Sg Buloh R&R....hehehehehehe...all I can say is, Born to be Wild!!!!

Really "BIG" heart man!! i see war heads!!
Is "CANIG" the red hat guys one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom