BMW 320i f30 price

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Clh;763105 said:
Thanks again for all the posts and info. Recently I've been transferred to jakarta and as agogo has pointed out, in Jakarta, BMW will only have sports or luxury version. Initially launched in aug will be the 335i, and in October will be the 320i. Test drive the 335 last week and it was an exciting xp, speeding down sudirman rd at more than 160 kmh( note there is a number of police post so we couldn't go faster) and slamming the break to hit 0. But I can never afford a 335.

The price of a BMW 320i in jkt is roughly 10% cheaper(idr 680mil) than kl price (myr248k).

My question is, given the bells and whistles that come with the car could potentially be different btwn kl n jkt, I m wonder if anyone in kl could help provides more insights into the accessories that come with 320i in kl so We could do apple to apple comparison.

In indo, 680mio is the sport version with sport seat, 8.8inch LCD with navigation, ipphone app, 17inch wheels (no sun roof), 8 speakers, 2 yr warranty, 5 yr service package.

Is this the same as the 320i in kl?

from what u mentioned, Indo spec is better than KL, in KL, no 8.8inch with Navi and service package only 3yrs.

andrewlim8;763118 said:
from what u mentioned, Indo spec is better than KL, in KL, no 8.8inch with Navi and service package only 3yrs.

If I'm not mistaken the 320i offered in indonesia also has the option for the adaptive suspension? In addition, does the 320i have the Comfort Access?

andrewlim8;762506 said:
so is it possible for 320i tune to match with 328i since they are sharing the same engine? is the sport transmission in 328i much more superior than those normal 8speeds transmission which is found in 320i and 320d(beside having shift paddle)? what is the differents?

thanks

Guys, the transmission for the F30 320i and F30 328i is mechanically different? Or just different programming?

Exactly same transmission 8 speed box.......maybe programing different of course, petrol n diesel different torque/hp engine curves.

docrayboy;763445 said:
same also.....different programming because engines different tuning

you are right !

which meant the different between Sport transmission and Normal 8 speeds transmission is the program only , no hardware involved ??

andrewlim8;763447 said:
you are right !

which meant the different between Sport transmission and Normal 8 speeds transmission is the program only , no hardware involved ??

no, I think

I would believe it is similar as per docrayboy.

The sport transmission tend to hold onto the gear (wont upshift) even the max redline is reached, where as the non sport will upshift. This is important when drifting :p

andrewlim8;763447 said:
you are right !

Well,.... the Sport transmission comes with paddleshift which can be fun and the norm for Sports oriented cars nowadays

ALBundy;763471 said:
I would believe it is similar as per docrayboy.

The sport transmission tend to hold onto the gear (wont upshift) even the max redline is reached, where as the non sport will upshift. This is important when drifting :p

u meant the sport transmission in 328i will only upshift when reached redline even in COMFORT mode ? dont really get what u meant....

Would we be getting the same spec as Singapore?

The BMW 320i comes standard with the; 17-inch multi-spoke wheels, Park Distance Control (rear), electrically adjustable seats; and Hands-free facility with USB interface, Sport Automatic Transmission with gear shift paddles, Cruise control with braking function, Comfort access, Navigation System Professional on a 8.8 inch display, 12GB memory, and Internet connectivity*.

https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/pres...Id=16&id=T0126864EN&left_menu_item=node__2230

andrewlim8;763545 said:
u meant the sport transmission in 328i will only upshift when reached redline even in COMFORT mode ? dont really get what u meant....

In the e90, when engage manual, the driver use the shifter or pedal shifter to play with the gear but it has to be below the red rpm zone. Once it hit the red, ECU will upshift automatically to prevent over-rev to protect the engine. Same as DS or auto mode. Upshift is auto irregardless of the mode. Meaning while you are doing donut with M1 (1st gear), you may rev the engine into red rpm and all of a sudden, you find yourself in 2nd speed despite half way doing donut.

But in F30 sport, in manual mode, it won't upshift even hit red, I guess rpm cut will kick in as an alternative engine protection, just like my Avanza.. :4: Perfect for drift application.. :top:

astroboy;764406 said:
In the e90, when engage manual, the driver use the shifter or pedal shifter to play with the gear but it has to be below the red rpm zone. Once it hit the red, ECU will upshift automatically to prevent over-rev to protect the engine. Same as DS or auto mode. Upshift is auto irregardless of the mode. Meaning while you are doing donut with M1 (1st gear), you may rev the engine into red rpm and all of a sudden, you find yourself in 2nd speed despite half way doing donut.

But in F30 sport, in manual mode, it won't upshift even hit red, I guess rpm cut will kick in as an alternative engine protection, just like my Avanza.. :4: Perfect for drift application.. :top:

are you sure??

Top Bottom