BMW 320i f30 price

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
jennypenny;774973 said:
rims look a bit small. or is it just me?

i think you may need bigger shoes :wink:

but, looking really good!

Hi, would 18" or 19" make better drive or just look? If so, may consider changing......appreciate comment/advice.

charcoal;774999 said:
Hi, would 18" or 19" make better drive or just look? If so, may consider changing......appreciate comment/advice.

Larger rims are for good, also larger rims usually comes with lower profile tyres. which mean better handling.

but larger rims means pricier tyres and also noise.

jennypenny;775002 said:
Larger rims are for good, also larger rims usually comes with lower profile tyres. which mean better handling.

but larger rims means pricier tyres and also noise.

I see, thanks. Wonder how much price diff. if too much, maybe not worth it for me. Limited budget was the reason I settle for 320i instead of 328i :(

charcoal;775013 said:
I see, thanks. Wonder how much price diff. if too much, maybe not worth it for me. Limited budget was the reason I settle for 320i instead of 328i :(

i have an example for my other car.
vios: 205/55/16 michelin PS3 is RM550 per tyre. means RM 2200 for all tyres changed.

then i bought the RCZ.
245/40/19 continental PS3 is RM 1300 per tyre. means RM5200 for all.

i know, its a poor example, but its the correct direction. larger rim size, higher maintenance.

but! Damn, it looks good.

whw;774839 said:
Picked up my 320i today.

It came with Bridgestone tires.

Congratulation.

Still waiting mine, SA said Havanna/saddle brown no stock yet. Don't know how long gotta wait.....:sleep:

My SA told me have to wait till next week to know when will have stock allocation for grey color

For those who wanna change tyre... the reasonable trade in price should be around 3.5k (rim + RF tyre)
But with the condition you need to get new rim and tyre from them...

Agogo;775337 said:
For those who wanna change tyre... the reasonable trade in price should be around 3.5k (rim + RF tyre)
But with the condition you need to get new rim and tyre from them...

U referring to 17" or 18" wheeller?

ashland;775357 said:
U referring to 17" or 18" wheeller?

320i... original 17"
Reasonable trade in must be over 3K... lower than that is not acceptable

I met few workshops:-
1. Offering 3.5K but need to purchase their rim and tyre (moderate for new wheeller)
2. Offering 3.6K, purchase own rim (Inexpensive) but tyre from the workshop (Expensive tyre)
3. Offering 3K, but need to purchase their rim and tyre (Very reasonable for new wheeller)

Many offering 2K... those can forget about it

I suggest go to subang or shah alam "BIG" workshops

jennypenny;775026 said:
i have an example for my other car.
vios: 205/55/16 michelin PS3 is RM550 per tyre. means RM 2200 for all tyres changed.

then i bought the RCZ.
245/40/19 continental PS3 is RM 1300 per tyre. means RM5200 for all.

i know, its a poor example, but its the correct direction. larger rim size, higher maintenance.

but! Damn, it looks good.

Hey, I got the same combo of cars, F30 328i and RCZ. The RCZ comes standard with 235s all round though. Did you change to 245s? If so, any diff?

Top Bottom