AB BMW Price Reduction?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
:) You're right. What about the incredible boxer4s of Subaru, eh? Trust supergrippen to remind us!

Heaven and Hell mixed together is a great phrase too, better than any of JC's boorish insults :D

Schwepps said:
:) You're right. What about the incredible boxer4s of Subaru, eh? Trust supergrippen to remind us!

Heaven and Hell mixed together is a great phrase too, better than any of JC's boorish insults :D

anything that goes fast is fine by me..4s,6s,8s,boxers,inlines,Vs..i'll take em all,as long as its fast.

i dont really understand what's so important about 'smoothness'?? if so, rotary engine will be the smoothest la given the fact it has only single rotating mass....i dont see people kecoh2 about it :D

m20b20 also I6...tak best pun (sorry m20 driver, no offense....me SOHC I4, lagi teruk)

shaifulo said:
i dont really understand what's so important about 'smoothness'?? if so, rotary engine will be the smoothest la given the fact it has only single rotating mass....i dont see people kecoh2 about it :D

m20b20 also I6...tak best pun (sorry m20 driver, no offense....me SOHC I4, lagi teruk)

rotary pun ok gak,super smooth and inertia free..but without a turbo,its torque 'free' as well..hehe;)

Top Bottom