BMW 320i f30 price

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Ss123;769926 said:
I received call from as that 320i ready this end of sept and price same as 320d. Anyone receive the same news?

I just received sms from ingress auto, 320i now open for booking, the final is RM238,800

Leoabp;770274 said:
I just received sms from ingress auto, 320i now open for booking, the final is RM238,800

Just received call from AB, car is ready to be delivered end of Sept.

Hi guys, I just spoken to the banker regarding the car loan and she advice me on 2 things:-

1. Certain banks may work together with BMW on hot selling item, which possibly is 320i and offer better interest rate when the car is official launched. Currently the interest rate is about 2.4% and there is high chance to offer 1.99% for 320i, no guarantee. So don't sign the LO first even the loan is approved.

2. The budget will be announced on 28/9 and they predict there will be a tax reduction on car. DO NOT register the car before 28/9!!!. Some of the SA may ask you to register before 28/9 because they already paid the parts with the existing tax, cut their losses.

So, advice from banker is WAIT!!!!

Agogo;770333 said:
Hi guys, I just spoken to the banker regarding the car loan and she advice me on 2 things:-

1. Certain banks may work together with BMW on hot selling item, which possibly is 320i and offer better interest rate when the car is official launched. Currently the interest rate is about 2.4% and there is high chance to offer 1.99% for 320i, no guarantee. So don't sign the LO first even the loan is approved.

2. The budget will be announced on 28/9 and they predict there will be a tax reduction on car. DO NOT register the car before 28/9!!!. Some of the SA may ask you to register before 28/9 because they already paid the parts with the existing tax, cut their losses.

Very interesting... Tq for the info

honestly, this kind of thing really hard to say....

i think evenm garmen announced tax drop, the effect wouldnt be immediate...

Agogo;770333 said:

any tax cut must be compensated by other form of income; govt can't afford any reduction of total revenue now..

agrees! paid booking for 320d as well...

haizzzz, heard from SA, 320i is getting a 5" iDrive.... >

whatever la... i going to wait for actual spec list then will pay for the rest of the d/p.

dont wanna buy blindly... imagine sekali a 5" i drive or worse, no idrive even...

i going to wait for budget announcemnet and decide..

I was told the iDrive on 320i is the same specs as 320d. Correct?

320d iDrive does not have GPS Navigation right?

Leoabp;770274 said:
Auto Bavaria Sg. Besi indicated same price.

Agogo;770283 said:
Just received call from AB, car is ready to be delivered end of Sept.

Auto Bavaria Sg Besi SA told me launch will only be in early October. But apparently test drive units available by next weekend.

Also, he told me no paddle shifters too. Comes in sport and luxury line.

calvingsc;770779 said:
Auto Bavaria Sg. Besi indicated same price.

Auto Bavaria Sg Besi SA told me launch will only be in early October. But apparently test drive units available by next weekend.

Also, he told me no paddle shifters too. Comes in sport and luxury line.

Oh, that's great. Paddle shift no much issue as i dont really use the paddle shift > 10 times since I get my car 3 years ago =.="

I had seen 320i and test drove it. Spec exactly the same as 320D, that means no paddle shift, i-drive 6.5'' with no navi, 17'' rim (same pattern as 320D depends on sport or modern line), speedometer with smaller LCD.
Test drive feedback: adequate power and acceleration, still love the pulling power of 328i, but the price difference really can offset the power output and spec list.

Smaller idrive compare to 320d rite brooo? What about fuel consumption?...... 320d is 4.5litr per 100km, what about 320i?

Top Bottom