BMW 320i f30 price

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Heard that car tax will reduce , is that true? I believe
BMW price will reduce a lot comPare to
Toyota and honda?

why not go for 9 years @ 2.4.-2.5k per month. extra 10k @ RM100 per month for 9 years?

interest rate at 2.5%

Bmwkid;767164 said:
Heard that car tax will reduce , is that true? I believe
BMW price will reduce a lot comPare to
Toyota and honda?

car tax will reduce? maybe in 2020 (if BN rule malaysia), if PR rule not sure, keke

I suspect the 320i won't be launched this year after all. It's getting awfully close to the end, so production will slow down and restart only in January. I was also told paint stocks are getting low for most colours and BMW will concentrate on clearing whatever paint inventories left. They miscalculated Melbourne Red to be popular. It didn't turn out that, so if you want immediate stock of that, easy! They have completely ran out of Alpine White

Juan Powerblow;767334 said:
I suspect the 320i won't be launched this year after all. It's getting awfully close to the end, so production will slow down and restart only in January. I was also told paint stocks are getting low for most colours and BMW will concentrate on clearing whatever paint inventories left. They miscalculated Melbourne Red to be popular. It didn't turn out that, so if you want immediate stock of that, easy! They have completely ran out of Alpine White

I thought BMW Malaysia is prepping up the launch of the 320i sometime in October? Based on what I hear from my SA, it seems to be on track (Im taking this with a pinch of salt however).

If that's the case, then the M-Sport would be delayed even further! :(

i dont think so.

320i is not a new variant for F30. in Indonesia, Singapore already launched. i believe it will be on time for laucnhing.

hear say launching mid sept and then deliverying in Oct.

in this case, we can monitor the new NAP annoucnement in end sept then decide.

Well the sa took 2500 from me for 328I downpayement for coming months .so I guess 320 will b priced at below 250k?just in case I change my mind when 320 lauched later this year

Will BMW bring in the 1.6 Turbo version instead of 2.0 turbo version ?

They just launched in oversea the 320i efficient dynamic, 1.6T version 170 HP.

328Sport;768611 said:

I hope they bring in the 1.6T.....then the 328i will look more superior...hehehe....

328Sport;768611 said:

Bro, your information is inaccurate. The new 320i ED still uses a 2.0liter twin-scroll turbo with 170hp. The 316i is the one that uses the 1.6liter twin-scroll turbo engine with 136hp.

- 320i Efficient Dynamics (2.0-liter turbo with 170hp)
- 316i (1.6-liter twin-scroll turbo with 136hp)

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/b...ficient-dynamics-and-xdrive-models-44936.html
http://www.autoevolution.com/engine/bmw-3-series-f30-2012-320i-efficientdynamics-edition.html
http://www.autoevolution.com/engine/bmw-3-series-f30-2012-316i-136-hp.html

Extracted from Paultan : http://paultan.org/2012/09/04/bmw-1-series-and-3-series-line-up-expanded-and-upgraded/

The 3 Series gets a new model to the range in the form of the 316i Sedan. It features a 1.6 litre four cylinder petrol engine with BMW TwinPower Turbo Technology. The engine is capable of producing 136 hp and 220 Nm of torque. Paired with the engine is a six-speed manual (that comes standard) or an eight-speed automatic (which is optional).

The BMW 316i gets to 100 km/h from zero in 8.9 seconds (or, 9.2 seconds in the automatic). Top speed is achieved at 210 km/h. As for its fuel economy, this car consumes 5.8 to 5.9 l/100 km.

Expansion of the 3 Series range continues with the 320i EfficientDynamics Edition Sedan. As its name suggests, this sedan comes with optimised engine management, gear ratios, aerodynamics and rolling resistance on top of the standard EfficientDynamics tech found in other 3 Series.

Powering the 320i EfficientDynamics is a 1.6 litre turbo that produces 170 hp and 250 Nm of torque. The century sprint is completed in 7.6 seconds. Average fuel consumption is 5.3 litres/100 km, which positions this car as the most efficient 3 Series car.

328Sport;768801 said:
Extracted from Paultan : http://paultan.org/2012/09/04/bmw-1-series-and-3-series-line-up-expanded-and-upgraded/

The 3 Series gets a new model to the range in the form of the 316i Sedan. It features a 1.6 litre four cylinder petrol engine with BMW TwinPower Turbo Technology. The engine is capable of producing 136 hp and 220 Nm of torque. Paired with the engine is a six-speed manual (that comes standard) or an eight-speed automatic (which is optional).

The BMW 316i gets to 100 km/h from zero in 8.9 seconds (or, 9.2 seconds in the automatic). Top speed is achieved at 210 km/h. As for its fuel economy, this car consumes 5.8 to 5.9 l/100 km.

Expansion of the 3 Series range continues with the 320i EfficientDynamics Edition Sedan. As its name suggests, this sedan comes with optimised engine management, gear ratios, aerodynamics and rolling resistance on top of the standard EfficientDynamics tech found in other 3 Series.

Powering the 320i EfficientDynamics is a 1.6 litre turbo that produces 170 hp and 250 Nm of torque. The century sprint is completed in 7.6 seconds. Average fuel consumption is 5.3 litres/100 km, which positions this car as the most efficient 3 Series car.

Bro, apologies for my inaccuracy.

I double checked a more reliable source, BMW press release.
https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/pres...lId=6&id=T0131122EN&left_menu_item=node__2229

Excerpt
"The BMW 320i EfficientDynamics Edition Sedan is powered by a 1.6-litre, 125*kW/170*hp four-cylinder combustion engine with BMW TwinPower Turbo Technology."

I believe the 320i going to launch is 2.0 turbo, 320i with 1.6 turbo will not be here at the moment. But when the time is right, BMW Malaysia might bring in 316i (1.6 - 136HP) and 318i (1.6 - 170HP) :D

Agree, makes good marketing sense as more Malaysian BMW buyers are looking for driving dynamics, not efficient dynamics..

I received call from as that 320i ready this end of sept and price same as 320d. Anyone receive the same news?

Ss123;769926 said:
I received call from as that 320i ready this end of sept and price same as 320d. Anyone receive the same news?

specs also same as 320d?

Top Bottom