BMW 320i f30 price

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I had been longing for the F30. However it will be tight on my budget.

If they introduce the 320i, it would be perfect.

But one thing I wanna know is if they do bring in the 320i. Will it be first CBU and the followed by SKD? Or straight away SKD?

gameover;745493 said:
I see where you're coming from (ie. BMW Malaysia taking advantage of performance to bump up pricing and increasing their profits). But the F10 has set a standard as well so maybe it will be 320d (base specs) < 320i (higher specs) < 328i?

I wish BMW Malaysia would have some sort of customization program ie. choose your engine and choose the car style (Sport, Modern, Luxury) in addition to the interior/exterior color choices we already have. I guess we can dream :D

Hi Guys, a bit late on the forum but here is my 2 cents:

I lived most of my life in Aust and am now living here. I always compare pricing between these two markets. Recently bot a 520d and asked the rep why the 520d is priced below the 520iturbo/523i (previous model) when in Aust, the 520d pricing sits between the 523i/520i turbo and the 528i. To me the diesel is a bargain although it is noted the resale is not strong given the local market's perception of diesel engines.
Rep said that BMW is deliberately pricing the diesel lower to attract people to it ... whereas the petrol engines will not need any such incentives... true or not I can't say.

Just another point: I think the 320i or 520i performance (as mentioned by previous forumners) is akin to a 323i or 523i or even 325i or 525i. So as someone has already said, the pricing may well reflect the performance. Another good indicator would be to look at the c200 cgi pricing.

Saw another f30 328i on the freeway... they look nice.... perhaps better than the F10. Have fun shopping!

Indonesia has lauched the 320i and I saw the car in CP mall.
After viewed the car and spoke to the salesman, I would like share some of the findings with those who has booked the 320i.
Below are the different of Indonesion CKD (actual car) vs Malaysia CKD (on paper from AB)

1. There are 2 models, Luxury and Sports. There is no Modern lines
2. The price of Luxury is 10% higher than the Sports
3. Both cars come with 18" rim but different type
4. The display is 8" with the GPS
5. The Sports come with paddle but not Luxury

Hopefully the Malaysia model is same as Indonesia model, this will be the bonus! :eek:

Agogo;757495 said:
After viewed the car and spoke to the salesman, I would like share some of the findings with those who has booked the 320i.
Below are the different of Indonesion CKD (actual car) vs Malaysia CKD (on paper from AB)

Hopefully the Malaysia model is same as Indonesia model, this will be the bonus! :eek:

What take so long for 320i from BMW Malaysia?

spex;757580 said:
What take so long for 320i from BMW Malaysia?

I think marketing strategy la. I think 320 will be the best seller la. Normally the best walk in last. If they sell 320 now, then maybe some 328 and 320d buyers will opt for the 320

Agogo;757495 said:

I don't think Malaysia model come with 18" wheel and paddle. Was being told by one of the SA saying that more or less the same spec as 320d SKD.

As a new comer to the club, I just want to give my thinking on the 320i pricing:
1) new engine, chassis, body & interior (except a bit dissappointed with the old fashion hand brake).
2) probably as in Singapore, 320i more pricy than 320d
3) My guess - RM 265k CKD, in between the 320d CKD & 328

yewcheongw;758374 said:
As a new comer to the club, I just want to give my thinking on the 320i pricing:
1) new engine, chassis, body & interior (except a bit dissappointed with the old fashion hand brake).
2) probably as in Singapore, 320i more pricy than 320d
3) My guess - RM 265k CKD, in between the 320d CKD & 328

With Merc C200 CGI priced at RM258k, it shld be sub-260k..
based on the price differential between C250 vs 328i

unconfirmed source within AB stated price as 240k, i.e. lower than 320d. if true, i wonder how low they're going to down-spec it.

mizhan;759922 said:
unconfirmed source within AB stated price as 240k, i.e. lower than 320d. if true, i wonder how low they're going to down-spec it.

Mizhan, I heard the same story, but apparently only for the first 300 units had been pre-approved for RM241k. After that, the price is RM255k.

Juan Powerblow;759945 said:
Mizhan, I heard the same story, but apparently only for the first 300 units had been pre-approved for RM241k. After that, the price is RM255k.

That could mean they're having issues determining the OMV (open market value) for the custom documents..

jan999;760406 said:
booked a 320i yesterday, but then no price and spec info pun...zzzzz....

believe you need to wait about a month before details are announced.

The AB said the indicative price is approximately 242K. But due to the 320d and 328i selling like hot cake now, they are facing the shortage of body parts... BMW will delay the 320i launching in Oct.

Oct? thats like 2-3 months from now... strange that Thailand will launch 2 weeks later. and 320i not something new in the market. In Singapore it shas been selling since day one...

Looks like the Merc and the Audi are no longer a threat to them in this segment.. hence they are keeping the low margin, high volume product for a later date to maximise profit..

called to AB to check. launching end of August.... anyway, take it as a pinch of salt.. everyone listening to new launching date every other day...

jan999;761852 said:
called to AB to check. launching end of August.... anyway, take it as a pinch of salt.. everyone listening to new launching date every other day...

Yes, every time call AB, they keep giving different date.
Whole world already launched except Malaysia... Initially thought AB can make it before Hari Raya for our muslim friends... but...

Top Bottom