BMW 2005 TRACK DAY!!!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad can you please stick to the topic and stop going off topic? We are well aware of the Puma merchandise as you have posted it elsewhere. Likewise when you want to call for TT, do it in the right category and stop highjacking ppl's posts. It's rude and improper forum etiquette.

Hope you understand.

sure no probs!
though i dare add tht i'm not the only one hijacking ppls thread and i do know tht its rude! duhhhhh!!!! :)
i'm only doing this coz its an oppurtunity not to b missed and i do like to share whtever promos i can get for the members!
however i extend my apologies to alvin for hijacking ur thread and to kevster.....chill lah bro...at least i dun talk dirty mah :D
so,dont worry...i understand wht ur on about and take no offence
-brad-

Originally posted by wkwoo69@Feb 23 2005, 06:10 PM
Spectating track days at SIC, as great as the track may be, is just no fun compared to the glory days of Shah Alam. For those old enough to remember, Turns 13 and 14 (just before the main straight) was a great place to watch lots of tail out (and spinning, crashing) action!
I had great fun at Batu 3 the last time... My car was still on stock suspension and bottlecap rims... If I had my current setup than it'll certainly be a blast...

No worries brad. Just make sure i see you on track. he he he he he with the full Puma gear.

Hmmm, sounds interesting. But this time I think I will go and KPC. But who knows, maybe I might get the itch to drive too. :nyehehe:

Hi all.

Driving on tracks sounds interesting. Being new, can I know some more details like:

1) How many laps are we doing? Or we can go in and out from the track as we like? I just want to drive on the track and not racing coz worry about the car and also not good in handling it.
2) Need any racing license?
3) How about safety equipment? Is helmet a must?
4) If crash, will there be any tow truck standing by?
5) Will there be any First, Second, Third standing?
6) Anything else I should be aware of?

Thanks

Maybe I won't be able to join la...dunno can run in my engine on time or not. :beaten:

1) How many laps are we doing? Or we can go in and out from the track as we like? I just want to drive on the track and not racing coz worry about the car and also not good in handling it.

Yes, you may go and do as many laps as you wish. But on the safe side, don't do more than 3 or 4 laps as your tires and brakes may be overheating. Well, unless you have upgraded those items.

2) Need any racing license?

NO.

3) How about safety equipment? Is helmet a must?

Yes, helmets and wear you safety belts. And also a pair of nice shoes, preferably light ones.

4) If crash, will there be any tow truck standing by?

Yes

5) Will there be any First, Second, Third standing?

NO, this is not a race event. Just a track day for you to drive and experience it solely for your own pleasure :nyehehe:

6) Anything else I should be aware of?

Please read the post by Kevster on the things you should do, like tire pressure...and etc.

ALbundy,

Thanks. Will be there then. Hope it is not agressive, gentle but fast is what I want. He..he.. he..

Cheers

Alvin,

Please count me in. Let me know if you need any other details. I presume payment is on that day itself.

Thanks
Arms

Originally posted by Zoggee@Feb 23 2005, 10:27 PM
Maybe I won't be able to join la...dunno can run in my engine on time or not. :beaten:
SOMEBODY SCARED GIVE ALL KIND OF EXCUSES!!!

I will help you run in the engine even if its driving from here to China and back...........HOW?. :nyehehe:

BMW Club Track Day.
April 16th

1. Alvin
2. Kevster
3. Fabian
4. Zoggee
5. Albundy
6. bmFive
7. wkwoo69
8. lee36328
9. 535i
10.tyke(i go n c the action 1st,then if gatal will join in the fun!)
11. Ben
12. EEric
13. The Neccessary
14. Marco
15.eoj
16. Mr Vagina (if GTi is allowed to cum)
17. moots ( i scare aaaarrr.go slow onny)
18. rosa23 - tentatively ok for me
19. armereth

I knew it! Zoggee is scared. Totally not like his sig! Tok oni ar! Cheh :p

Originally posted by Alvin@Feb 24 2005, 01:06 PM
I knew it! Zoggee is scared. Totally not like his sig! Tok oni ar! Cheh :p
NATO? :D

argh..!!!!! cipek..!!!! come lar..!!!! scared ah!!!???

put my name back to the list...!!!! :aggressive:

:) :) :) :p :p :) :)

zonggeee....so fast arr back in PNDC.....Sorry I had to leave early just now.

Guys;

Dun scare people lah....

Some people want to join track days for fun, ler.

Me want to syiok-syiok pusing-pusing Sepang track oni...
B)

So, make sure the testostorone are in check, K?
:wink:

Originally posted by ALBundy@Feb 24 2005, 02:23 PM
Flash you are coming?
Yup, but not driving my babe on the track. Just to watch you guys :beaten: each other out. My babe is stock standard :nyehehe: and cannot compare with some of the munsters out there. Moolahs a bit tight nowadays and cannot afford anything major happen to my babe. :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom