A good initiative by the CMs on ensuring that members are not taken advantage Part II

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Prez ... Tell Beemer to go see you. Offer him great food and he will be there!!!

irfan80;811674 said:
If I m in wingzee shoes...I wont show proof...I wanna sell...if anybody interested to buy...buy la....if anyone feel it is expensive...just ignore it....or maybe can ask justification or nego the price by pming....1 more thing...since the cm will discuss about what will be the appropriate or acceptable profit margin( whats OK n whats NOT OK) ....the right thing to do at this moment is to announce that no selling should be done until decision is made...my 2 cents opinion..

Salam bro irfan.

The forum rules is already there to govern the selling of items and at no such moment do the CM will determine what kind of profit from items sold in the classified. Unless one is a legal club vendor, no commercial advert or sales should be done. Is it not selling anything for a profit is "commercial" in nature?

We dont set the rules here bro but only trying to implement and enforce it. However we do exercise some discretion by allowing some buying/selling for Oms and CGs to rid of surplus that they do not need anymore.

Cheers.

tIANcI;811685 said:
Prez ... Tell Beemer to go see you. Offer him great food and he will be there!!!

Its already been set bro and if he is available this weekend, we will meet for that "chit chat" ..:4: ...

dzuljazz2001;811684 said:
Sharing is caring bro and I share what I hv gone thru in life for the benefit of all. What transpired between Herbert and Wingzee, I believe, is being sorted out among the two of them. We can share our thoughts and opinion if we want to but do it responsibily and not fault find anyone, be it towards wingzee, herbert or even myself :frown: ...

As for my meet with Beemer, trust me it will happen soon and I believe I will not bore you with the details on why it did not happen sooner. As for us (CM) also, we find it difficult to find the quorum to meet on a regular basis. I am Kuantan base bro and it has not been easy but we are managing it the best we can.

Cheers.

dzuljazz2001;811689 said:
Salam bro irfan.

The forum rules is already there to govern the selling of items and at no such moment do the CM will determine what kind of profit from items sold in the classified. Unless one is a legal club vendor, no commercial advert or sales should be done. Is it not selling anything for a profit is "commercial" in nature?

We dont set the rules here bro but only trying to implement and enforce it. However we do exercise some discretion by allowing some buying/selling for Oms and CGs to rid of surplus that they do not need anymore.

Cheers.

Prez, I believe the issue is no longer between both of us but apply to others as well since am not the only seller here. It was not handled responsibly & professionally in the first place which is why this thread is set up.

Take a step back, look at how it all started. This is the post by our VP that blew everything out of proportion. It could have ended up a different way if the matter was handled differently. Many OMs have spoke up their minds & it is no longer me who disagree.

If at no such moment that CM will determine what kind of profit on an items sold, that totally contradicts the post that was made below and the whole crux of this problem.

Wingzee,

The last group buy organised by Jarance was in May 2011 and now the supplier has reduced the price to USD27.00 per unit. I am prettty sure you will be ordering from the same supplier i.e. obdchina.com.

What I am trying to say here is it is ok to cover your some of your cost of ordering since you are doing a favour for the rest who requires it. It is certainly NOT OK to markup more than 100% margin if you are doing it as a favour. Please further take note that this Classifieds section is not meant for members to make hefty profit from our fellow members. It is not longer the question of willing buyer willing seller. It is about member being taken advantage of.

If you plan to do it on a commercial basis, please register as a club vendor or place your advert in other commercial websites such as mudah.my or lelong.com.

Thank you.

I apologize for trying to share my ebay experience.. Been buying from ebay and paypal for many2 times..

I sometimes think that ebay seller oso did not update how many stock they have. So who would really know how many actually sold and still in stock. Some just put thousands sold but who will clarify that number? I believe when wingzee said he bought 2 but the item in ebay just stated 1, probably its just a way to push buyer to quickly order laa.. Marketing ploy still ada.. And buying using credit card also have 17% interest every time swipe.. Can see on the cc statement every month.. If cant make a little money for some effort spent for searching and making sure the item is good for all to share the benefits, then better not put classifieds items la in forum.. The best is 'owh wingzee found this on ebay, why not i order myself'.. Well that's what i'll do la..

Not siding anyone.. Pls dont shoot me..:rock:

Amoii ... No la, this place you sacrifice the 17% charge because the are some people here who are selfish. Everything want cheap la. Like people who wanna buy cars also low ball others. That is the problem la.

Prez ... Rules are to be followed to the t. Then please tell us what happens to those who swear with KNN, call others names such as TOK KOK or PEASANT? May I know what is being done because I was on the receiving end for some of those personal attacks. TQ.

dzuljazz2001;811693 said:
Yes I agree with you ICEMAN ... and the first line also clearly states that you are allowed to sell "only your personal items" ... rite.

This is an afterthought Prez ... Herbert questioned PROFITEERING. It's not nice to bring that fact up at this point. Took Herbert too long to do it. He was busy searching the net about pricing. That he has the time for but the rules he did not enforce? Mana Boleh la?

Actually, all this is my fault. I start the GB and set the price at RM240 at around May 2011. The precedent have been set previously by me.

:wink: (A smiley to end the posting)

tIANcI;811702 said:
Amoii ... No la, this place you sacrifice the 17% charge because the are some people here who are selfish. Everything want cheap la. Like people who wanna buy cars also low ball others. That is the problem la.

Prez ... Rules are to be followed to the t. Then please tell us what happens to those who swear with KNN, call others names such as TOK KOK or PEASANT? May I know what is being done because I was on the receiving end for some of those personal attacks. TQ.

Bro TiAnCi, if you believe that the posting is of a personal attack, you can always PM the moderator and file an official complaint.
Honestly, I tot that between you and the other party, are only jesting each other. However if you do feel otherwise and wants to complain, feel free to do so.

Cheers.

dzuljazz2001;811710 said:
Bro TiAnCi, if you believe that the posting is of a personal attack, you can always PM the moderator and file an official complaint.
Honestly, I tot that between you and the other party, are only jesting each other. However if you do feel otherwise and wants to complain, feel free to do so.

Cheers.

No no Prez .. I am not offended but rules are rules. I take no offense at all to what XXX says because I know he is an ok guymla. He has no grudges etc one. I am still happy to buy him teh Tarik etc. still rules are rules mah ... That is why I dun use such words. I follow the forum rules. Last time I called AB an 'arse' I kena warned la ... By Herbert. I believe calling AB an arse is not that bad a word la compared to looking down at another calling them PEASANT right?

But the peasant calling, that one I dunno who that person is. I believe some OMs complained about that but I dunno what happened.

jarance;811707 said:
Actually, all this is my fault. I start the GB and set the price at RM240 at around May 2011. The precedent have been set previously by me.

Jarance ... Since you are the cause of it then you must buy us all some sirap longan and nasi tumpang at Rasta, TTDI!

tIANcI;811715 said:
Jarance ... Since you are the cause of it then you must buy us all some sirap longan and nasi tumpang at Rasta, TTDI!
will be glad to do it if it can bring some peace to forum. but of course the club is paying.

Wallawey.... Mau buat pon salah....tarak buat pon salah....what else wanna do lorrr:rock:

Interesting situation/read. Elton John once said...

It's sad, it's so sad
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd
It's sad, so sad
Why can't we talk it over
Always seems to me
That SORRY seems to be the hardest word...

erica34;811729 said:
Interesting situation/read. Elton John once said...

It's sad, it's so sad
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd
It's sad, so sad
Why can't we talk it over
Always seems to me
That SORRY seems to be the hardest word...

That is why I like how the Prez rolls. He is fast to say sorry. Admire that in him. Some CM needs to learn that. Prez leads because he is capable. Those who not as capable must learn from him la

tIANcI;811702 said:

Wahliao eh! U r really a child or an adult ah? Still harping on this...bro see situation lah...and don't pretend to be an angel..calling a person retarded is also against the law...so wht law u follow...?? ..the law of tIANcI ah?...where only u is correct and everybody else is wrong...

t2ribena;811655 said:
errrmmm....was there anything to understand from the reply above? i think nope rather than empty talk again...sop reply if some may call it...

it makes more sense to address OM wingzee problem rather than trying to provide me with your sop reply to explain nothing...nil...

tq anyway...

T2.. 2 threads and many postings later, no answers to the questions at hand. similiar to how the previous drama's were handled, just lip service. dont expect much, and you wont be dissapointed. seems to be the common thought these days. judging by how lively the forum is with no drama.

wingzee;811692 said:
Prez, I believe the issue is no longer between both of us but apply to others as well since am not the only seller here. It was not handled responsibly & professionally in the first place which is why this thread is set up.

Take a step back, look at how it all started. This is the post by our VP that blew everything out of proportion. It could have ended up a different way if the matter was handled differently. Many OMs have spoke up their minds & it is no longer me who disagree.

If at no such moment that CM will determine what kind of profit on an items sold, that totally contradicts the post that was made below and the whole crux of this problem.

wingzee...based on prez's posting, seems we have two prez in the club. anyways, looks like the previous issues, this will just die down and be forgotten. but at least this thread will be open if there are any updates. wont be closed at this rate.

jarance;811707 said:

lol...unker, u want free cameo in this drama ar? cannot la, u must be a current selfless and hardworking and unappreciated CM to appear on the rolling credits. come la i buy u some beer and we watch from the sidelines.

tIANcI;811714 said:
No no Prez .. I am not offended but rules are rules. I take no offense at all to what XXX says because I know he is an ok guymla. He has no grudges etc one. I am still happy to buy him teh Tarik etc. still rules are rules mah ... That is why I dun use such words. I follow the forum rules. Last time I called AB an 'arse' I kena warned la ... By Herbert. I believe calling AB an arse is not that bad a word la compared to looking down at another calling them PEASANT right?

But the peasant calling, that one I dunno who that person is. I believe some OMs complained about that but I dunno what happened.

u still here arr pea-sand? shouldn't u be toiling the fields? no supper for u tonight!!

dzuljazz2001;811689 said:
Salam bro irfan.

Cheers.

Prez...hahaha. u and Herbert chicken and duck talk ar? ur post has no relevance to the questions posed. and u all set the rules la, like for eg CGs cant post in classifieds, or dictating that a selling price is too high to an OM in open forum and questioning his credibility. anyways, to me now, after seeing the trend, it seems we have two prez's la. no wonder no decisions are made. lol. :) just my 2 cents observation la. As long as one keeps an open mind, positive abt the discussion and not try to find fault, it should be ok :) We are here to learn and improve on our short comings but if we are not open and positive about it, it can never happen. :)

ramsing;811777 said:
T2.. 2 threads and many postings later, no answers to the questions at hand. similiar to how the previous drama's were handled, just lip service. dont expect much, and you wont be dissapointed. seems to be the common thought these days. judging by how lively the forum is with no drama.

wingzee...based on prez's posting, seems we have two prez in the club. anyways, looks like the previous issues, this will just die down and be forgotten. but at least this thread will be open if there are any updates. wont be closed at this rate.

lol...unker, u want free cameo in this drama ar? cannot la, u must be a current selfless and hardworking and unappreciated CM to appear on the rolling credits. come la i buy u some beer and we watch from the sidelines.

u still here arr pea-sand? shouldn't u be toiling the fields? no supper for u tonight!!

Prez...hahaha. u and Herbert chicken and duck talk ar? ur post has no relevance to the questions posed. and u all set the rules la, like for eg CGs cant post in classifieds, or dictating that a selling price is too high to an OM in open forum and questioning his credibility. anyways, to me now, after seeing the trend, it seems we have two prez's la. no wonder no decisions are made. lol. :) just my 2 cents observation la. As long as one keeps an open mind, positive abt the discussion and not try to find fault, it should be ok :) We are here to learn and improve on our short comings but if we are not open and positive about it, it can never happen. :)

Ah Sing, seems like that's gonna be the case lah. But then hor only 1 is called Prez lah. The other one Vice only. I thought Prez more tualiap? (bigger authority in Hokkien). That's the funny thing about rules being set here lah. Some rules set but never implemented. Got this CG (non-OM) selling an item posted RM240 never kena question. Thread still so "clean" and not closed somemore. Some rules not set but suddenly implemented out of nowhere coz beh syok (tak siok in Hokkien) or maybe coz got personal vendetta lah who knows.

Top Bottom