5er Fest - Register Now!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
E39 list 1-35

Bailey;197184 said:
XXX,

ive PMed to all the said E39ers from no. 73-92, cheers

Done for E39s from 1-35 as requested, except for No. 12 G-MOK, PM list full.

erm, done doing some photoshop stuff for the flyer, here's the sample. Wat say u guys?

my.php

All this talk.......I say begin with the basics. We need a plan, followed by an outline of the plan so that we can formulate a tasklist.

It seems the comm is passing the buck around.....not shy ar?

Anyway, look forward to Friday nite.....time to kick some a$$!

kevster30;197278 said:
All this talk.......I say begin with the basics. We need a plan, followed by an outline of the plan so that we can formulate a tasklist.

Whose @$$????:confused: :confused: ;) :) :D

Sudut;197277 said:
erm, done doing some photoshop stuff for the flyer, here's the sample. Wat say u guys?

my.php

Good effort sudut! Let's look at a few more.........:D

kevster30;197278 said:

Wot are you on about now bro... ellaborate please....

Yes. Please stick to the intent of this thread.

I see that some of you do not understand english. As such, I will indulge myself with the pleasure of deleting all replies that are not relevant nor assist the organisation of this event. No reasons will be given for the deletion.

I thank you for your cooperation. I hope your English can improve in due time with some practice on self restraint and respect for others in this forum.

kevster30;197302 said:
Do not ask for answers that you do not wish to hear.....

whoa... bro... whats going on ? seems like you got a bone to pick with me... whats up ? you wanna talk about it ?

sithwarrior;197305 said:
whoa... bro... whats going on ? seems like you got a bone to pick with me... whats up ? you wanna talk about it ?

Bro, please stop being so insecure.....it's becoming very sad....How abt some constructive suggestions to help move the idea of this event forward?

betty boop;197304 said:
Yes. Please stick to the intent of this thread.

I see that some of you do not understand english. As such, I will indulge myself with the pleasure of deleting all replies that are not relevant nor assist the organisation of this event. No reasons will be given for the deletion.

I thank you for your cooperation. I hope your English can improve in due time with some practice on self restraint and respect for others in this forum.

BB,

Why the keen interest in this thread? There is blatantly more chit-chat and diddly-doo going on the other threads in the forum.

Some consistentcy on the moderators part would be greatly appreciated. BTW, do you have any suggestions on the topic? would be great if the mods contributed once in a while. Peace

Just my suggestions ya.. this 5ers fest event should try and have these elements.

1. A family day - it should involve people of every walks of life including women and kids

2. Invitations - XXX's idea of the flyers is great. I think everyone should help out help distribute the flyers to 5 series owners they come across. i personally will help too.

3. Dispalyed vehicles - much like the AD I think the best of the best 5series of various era's should be displayed. they should be displayed in various categories as well... Modded, standard and for fun really odd. also to add, 5series with kick ass ice set up also should be displayed.

4. Games and activities - for everyone ( havent really tought about it yet, but will try and ellaborate more later. )

5. Prizes and gifts - I dont think we will need goodie bags for this event. Prizes and gifts for various games, awards and lucky draws. Kev I think apart from car realted sponsors we should also involve other sponsors if possible. I will try quantum if you guys want me bro.

6. Food and drinks - will need to think about it more.

Sorry guys thats all I can think of for now... will post up accordingly as I go along.

Sudut;197277 said:

my.php

I like the color scheme and design. :)

But is the flyer going to be setup like a bill ticket or an A4 spec setup?

Is the name set? I think the name needs a little bit more oomph...

KL2DC;197335 said:
I like the color scheme and design. :)

But is the flyer going to be setup like a bill ticket or an A4 spec setup?

Is the name set? I think the name needs a little bit more oomph...

I like the color scheme and design. :) - merci :rolleyes:

But is the flyer going to be setup like a bill ticket or an A4 spec setup? - it's set to look like a ticket, much more unique and more printing spaces :)

Is the name set? I think the name needs a little bit more oomph... - need for commitee to confirm on that :)

I think it was a great effort... The colour scheme definately is appropiate, but in my honest opinion the design should incoporate a little more 'fiesta'... I'll let this particular event committee decide.. kevster has a great eye for designs. His input will be worthy...

yes I tend to agree with sithwarrior ..great effort though...hats off to u sudut...try to come out with maybe a few more designs when u r free..once again thnxxx...anyway what i would like is to not make it as though its some sort of sale or special offer...maybe a big tagline with 'We Want You' or sumthing to that effect and then with a simple explanation of what we plan to do. Direct them to the club website with directions to the thread or with a "for more info email to xxx"...any more constructive input pls feel free to participate...
as for the events title how abt 'The 5ers Ultimate Drivers Meet'..anymore suggestions?

Top Bottom