Vyraz Reporting

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hahah well, generally im planning to move my old sound system into the new one. that system has been with me even before i bought the satria

Vyraz;523659 said:
hahah well, generally im planning to move my old sound system into the new one. that system has been with me even before i bought the satria

Wow. Been with you all this while? Must be an awesome ICE setting you have there. Hahaha. :top:

well.. its d woofer and d component sets i love..
my ice got stolen before... but because d speakers were screwed down, they couldnt get it.. and my woofer is too huge to carry.

so these 5 things have been with me for a long time

Vyraz;523987 said:
well.. its d woofer and d component sets i love..
my ice got stolen before... but because d speakers were screwed down, they couldnt get it.. and my woofer is too huge to carry.

so these 5 things have been with me for a long time

Ahh, must be really awesome man listening to your ICE. Hahaha. :rock:

thats a good question dude...
right now its in line with a house...
im having heated discussions in a house im trying to buy. once that passes, the beemer is mine.. muahahahaha

Vyraz;524290 said:
thats a good question dude...
right now its in line with a house...
im having heated discussions in a house im trying to buy. once that passes, the beemer is mine.. muahahahaha

Bro, house comes first. Car's an added luxury. Prices may fall anytime. Haha.

Bro, just curious, why E32 ah? Jumping from Satria to the highest end of Bimmer. Space considerations? Everytime reading CBT on Sunday, always advise to buy like the Exora, Naza Ria etc. Hafto take into consideration of maintenance and petrol costs bro.

With my driving, often covering about 350km per week, have to fuel up every week. Killer on the wallet dei! :D

But nothing beats the joy of walking away and doing a double take on your ride, especially if you see another fellow E32 driver. :rock:

Eggie86;524310 said:
Bro, house comes first. Car's an added luxury. Prices may fall anytime. Haha.

Bro, just curious, why E32 ah? Jumping from Satria to the highest end of Bimmer. Space considerations? Everytime reading CBT on Sunday, always advise to buy like the Exora, Naza Ria etc. Hafto take into consideration of maintenance and petrol costs bro.

With my driving, often covering about 350km per week, have to fuel up every week. Killer on the wallet dei! :D

But nothing beats the joy of walking away and doing a double take on your ride, especially if you see another fellow E32 driver. :rock:

ermmm.. hard to explain la bro..

i grew up racing my moms 520i. i always loved the sound of it.. didnt know much abt it, but i knew when that tank roars, ppl scatter.

then one day i smashed it into a parked car, d parked car was destroyed but i reversed my car and went home. thats when i found my utter respect for it. but was banned from ever driving it anymore.

since then, everything i bought was from my own money, and d range i could afford was a wira/satria. i hate being a cab so i bought the 2 door satria. modded it and stuff.

fuel consumption wise, my satria is officially a 1.3 but after things were done to it, the fuel consumtion is kinda bad too. i drive from ampang to cyberjaya everyday for work. driving super slow (under 100) my tank lasts for a max of 5 days.

as for why i chose the 7
1. i cant drive 3 series because i used to drive d 5 series, so i wanted a 5 or bigger.
2. i was looking for one with a 1jz engine and most came with a 7 series body
3. the first time i saw an E32, i was in love. because i was actually looking for a fairlady 280/240 z was quite dissapointed.
4. the price of d 7 series fits my budget. and because it is a 1jz engine, i never have to worry. my personal mech knows alot abt these engine.

i hope that clarifies it for ya. since young i was a BMW fan.. cant imagine myself driving any others.. especially mercs

Hmm, nice story bro. Haha. We all have our own dream cars from our youth. The 7 I'm using isn't mine, so I really haven't know how it feels to actually a car which was paid out of my own hard-earned cash.

Anyways, that aside, it seems that accident you had in the 5 really shaped up what you really wanted. A Bimmer. And you're finally gonna get your hands on one. And I'm certain you won't be disappointed bro.

Btw, 520i can roar? Must be some awesome exhaust note. Hehe. Recently my car sounded so noisy, tekan also in Smart tunnel, roar like dunno who's business. :D End up, mechanic said something in my exhaust sudah rosak, that's why so darn noisy. :D

Anyways, FC for Satria, on mostly highway driving and a wee bit of congestion considering Ampang's traffic, 5 days on full tank? Geez. Serious problem man, for a 1.3 somemore.

Haha. Interesting. But you should have a test drive with all the model range. E36 3 series also not bad, depends which model you aim for. I've driven the 318i, rather underpowered when compared to the 730i, but then again, it's a toss up between FC and power.

I suppose the 5 is in between, best of both worlds, but too common in my opinion. The E32 commands a certain sense of respect, although not the same kudos as let's say, one who drives a Merc. Of course, driving Merc S Class, easily got connotations that one's an uncle. Hahaha. :D

Bimmer, no such thing. Still young at heart. :rock:

Eggie86;524650 said:
Hmm, nice story bro. Haha. We all have our own dream cars from our youth. The 7 I'm using isn't mine, so I really haven't know how it feels to actually a car which was paid out of my own hard-earned cash.

Anyways, that aside, it seems that accident you had in the 5 really shaped up what you really wanted. A Bimmer. And you're finally gonna get your hands on one. And I'm certain you won't be disappointed bro.

Btw, 520i can roar? Must be some awesome exhaust note. Hehe. Recently my car sounded so noisy, tekan also in Smart tunnel, roar like dunno who's business. :D End up, mechanic said something in my exhaust sudah rosak, that's why so darn noisy. :D

Anyways, FC for Satria, on mostly highway driving and a wee bit of congestion considering Ampang's traffic, 5 days on full tank? Geez. Serious problem man, for a 1.3 somemore.

Haha. Interesting. But you should have a test drive with all the model range. E36 3 series also not bad, depends which model you aim for. I've driven the 318i, rather underpowered when compared to the 730i, but then again, it's a toss up between FC and power.

I suppose the 5 is in between, best of both worlds, but too common in my opinion. The E32 commands a certain sense of respect, although not the same kudos as let's say, one who drives a Merc. Of course, driving Merc S Class, easily got connotations that one's an uncle. Hahaha. :D

Bimmer, no such thing. Still young at heart. :rock:

well actually d roaring comes from d engine.. engine sounds i prefer more then exhaust notes for some reason. thats why when i get d 7, the first thing im gonna do is shut the exhaust up. gonna be interesting for the ppl who will be doing it coz its a twin turbo engine and usually comes with a 3 inch straight flow. i want it quite but still perform as well.

fuel consumption wise, id say its not a prob coz what this car is able to deliver now for a 1.3, performance wise i'd say quite satisfying.

like my mech once said to me, with great power, comes a great petrol bill...

i guess the choice of the 7 will be, personally, for me, a sort of "comming of age" thing from boy racer to mature yet wanna go fast kinda apek

hey guys.. sorry been away for some time.. work stuff.. hows everything goin there?

Top Bottom