5er Fest - Register Now!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bailey;197066 said:
soli hah iceman13 i dont drink never in my life ye so i hope u'll thanik til drop ok

ohh Ok then 1 ABC from me or cold chillin TEH ais lorrr...

2 march see ya ..

this event will be mainly for the 5's or is it a bimmer fest ? both sounds like a plan actually

bro yeop.
count me in..
but as usual .if i no work i sure join wan...
i cannot join the 1st brainstorm session but i shall keep myself updated thru this thread..

5er fest good idea man..
masa kat putrajaya tu byk kan e34?
bila mau tgk lagi skali?hehe

yeop;196673 said:
5er Fest 2007

...of course not in Malaysia

Link:http://www.5erfest.net/5erFest07_RegMain.asp

(it will be a dream comes thru if it can happen here!, especially if BMWCM orgynizing it!!..hehehe)

Note:
...but the committee should take some lesson from this link!Please do something guys, The club is almost DEAD without any activities...What a shame to other car club in Malaysia...

P.S:
XXX, maybe u can consider doing 5ers fest first before a bigger Bimmerfest in Malaysia...btw, u have successfully done one in Putrajaya last year..ada sokongan??

It has now been a norm that anyone that proposes any events will be asked to head the event. So Yeop, this is your baby :p :D

BTW, we did have out 5ers fest at Putrajaya last year and it was cool. Perhaps a trip to Genting Highlands would be nice.....there is ample car park at certain places and at non-peak periods.

ok...Im back....lets start the ball rolling by printing flyers, keep in your car and pass it to any 5 series owner u see and see what the response is like......I sokong COO yeop to head this campaign..yahoooooooooo...my beloved sithwarrior u can use ur power to use the media to put a calling to all 5 series owners...this thread is now 7pgs but abuk pun tarak...

can somebody come up with a design for flyer do it in A5 size, i will print 5000pcs FOC.

guys XXX is back walan hor, cut short LET MAKE TIS EVENT HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

wei XXX dont only roll yr ball saje let's moving & 5ers alwz ROCK

Great...the ball is rolling.

-Get the flyers out. Get those PMs out. Sell the event at your TTs.

-Get sponsors for food and giveaways. You'll need a carrot on a stick.

-Plan out media coverage at the event. Call out photographers and anyone half decent with a camera. Video capture would be great as well.

-Sticky this thread...remind everyone periodically

-Combine this to make one bimmerfest...ask strat to get in on the planning, he seems enthusiastic about it.

-Plan out schedule of events...Car of meet honors...driving segment...group shots. Go over caravan route thoroughly, print/make pace notes.

-Prepare for contingencies

-Get some 2 way radios, trust me you'll need it.

Folks often bitch and moan about coming out to this type event, but once they come out they have a great time. Go figure...

If I can contribute ideas/experiences, feel free to ask me. That's the only contribution I can make from my location.

GL with everything.

hey guys wait a second since we hav found XXX , actually wat is really happen to our NIKIWAWA hah, yuhooooooooooooooo NIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK we need u nyah...................

Bailey;197134 said:
hey guys wait a second since we hav found XXX , actually wat is really happen to our NIKIWAWA hah, yuhooooooooooooooo NIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK we need u nyah...................

that wan is a lost child alredi... need a tracker team to sniff him out.

WOI....HELLO

EXCUSE ME.....GUYS AND UNCLES, CAN YOU ALL BE MORE SERIOUS!!!
.......or maybe I should agree with bettyboop to close this thread

As the starter of this thread, and for once...I would like to get participation from all of you and the teamwork for the seek of our beloved Club. I am very sure that all plans in our calendar of events WILL NOT HAPPEN if we keep going on like this. Those 'non-constructive' postings will not benefit anybody and yet make someone offended, what more to strengthen our Club!! I guess all my buddies here are matured enough to value the quality of our Clubmembers and therefore your support are very important to all of us.

Lets get back to our voluntary work!

yeop;196880 said:
Who CANNOT join this 1st brainstorming meeting this Friday 2/3/2007,9.30pm , pls delete your name from list. And those who is not in the list but interested to share your ideas, pls add yr name:

1. 535i
2. yeop
3. kevster30
4. jyazid
5. bailey
6. iceman63
7. jerman
8. bimmer73
9. lan goreng
10.mancyber
11.XXX
12.albundy
13.xtracooljustin
14.pussy
15.funfer_fahrer
16.feisaldzul
17.wolverine

from the list above, 535i and Jerman cant make it due to work. Anymore absentee(s)? Let's give another day, if by tommorow we can get at least 10 quorum, we"ll go ahead or esle postpone it to another day.

I reckon for the event to be held on the same date as 5er Fest in US, on the 26&27 May 2007.... if all agree with the date, we have exactly 3 months to work it out. Do it or Dump it!

PS; thanks kevster,bundy,XXX and pussy for the constructive ideas and proposal.

1. 535i
2. yeop
3. kevster30
4. jyazid
5. bailey
6. iceman63
7. jerman
8. bimmer73
9. lan goreng
10.mancyber
11.XXX
12.albundy
13.xtracooljustin
14.pussy
15.funfer_fahrer
16.feisaldzul
17.wolverine
18.Sudut

Ok this are the assignments for all interested

kevster to PM all the e28 in the E28 rollcall - As of today 39 registered

Yeop & XXX & xtracooljustin PM all the e34's in the E34 roll call - As of today 127 registered.

Yeop to send PM from 1-42, XXX 43-88 & xtracooljustin 89-127

Jerman & jyazid & bailey to PM all E39's & 60's - As of today 92 E39's & 16 E60's

jerman to send PM to 1-35, jyazid 36-72 & bailey 73-92 + 1-16 for the E60's

Pls copy and paste below in your PM to all fellow 5er owners:

Dear 5 series owner,

We at bmwclub malaysia are embarking on a quest to bring all fellow 5ers together for a mini bimmerfest consisting of only the 5series pls got to this thread
to register ur response to this event
http://bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11174
your participation is very much enouraged and appreciated.

thanks & rgds from,

the 5er community.

Dear 5 series owner,

We at bmwclub malaysia are embarking on a quest to bring all fellow 5ers together for a mini bimmerfest consisting of only the 5series pls go to this thread
to register ur response to this event
http://bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11174
your participation is very much encouraged and appreciated.

From

the 5er community.

soli ye XXX i jes did correction on some spelling error

ok sir i'll follow yr command sir

calling calling any designer in da house to design a simple flyer...pls your help would be a thousand times appreciated.

Im just wondering....

if it is for d club, and roundel, why not just do a bimmerfest instead for 5 ers fest?

zam

test market first, 5er fest is being organised by the 5er community not the club itself but hopefully with the blessings of the club...bimmerfest should be done and organised by the club...that one we leave for later...to the future committee of the club...

Top Bottom